us media silent on air strikes in sadr city

samwich717

Honestly...I think the media would report anything to make the war/Bush administration look bad. You see how they drool over Obama. Clearly all media is biased one way or the other.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Honestly...I think the media would report anything to make the war/Bush administration look bad. You see how they drool over Obama. Clearly all media is biased one way or the other.

I know which is why I just try and go out there and find articles that I think are important and post them here and on occassion write editorials.

samwich717

hmmm well my point is that the media would take every opportunity to say something bad about the war in Iraq...so if they didn't, then nothing horrible happened really. You probably know the old saying, "If it bleeds it leads"

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
THe media wouldn't care because they're Crusader Supremists. They say MUSLIMS are supremists? A well educated american, and an aMerican who looks to the truth and not picking the side of the democratic state even knows that the world trade center attack (if it wasn't inside) wasn't because they're jealous of America of being "free" (TOO free) and being "rich" (Personally, I wouldn't give a hoot about money), but because America has been killing Muslims! America has been in the Muslim contries and in Mecca and Medianah, the Abdul Ribbah of Saudi let MUSHRIK soldeirs set up bases in the holy cities!

It is HARAAM to let MUSHRIKS come inside these two holy cities, and that's why the bases were attacked by Muslims, which goes to the rule that Mecca and Medinah expels all bad and expels KAFIRS also.

tikoiusb

:salam2:
The Bush just want manipulated oil in Iraq. So why this men worried about people kill in there. This men control the media.
I just wondering why people in Iraq suffering like this?
At Saddam era, they still can have electric,get food easily,water and other utilities.
Bush soldier must get out from Iraq if we want to see people life in peace.

samwich717

THe media wouldn't care because they're Crusader Supremists. They say MUSLIMS are supremists? A well educated american, and an aMerican who looks to the truth and not picking the side of the democratic state even knows that the world trade center attack (if it wasn't inside) wasn't because they're jealous of America of being "free" (TOO free) and being "rich" (Personally, I wouldn't give a hoot about money), but because America has been killing Muslims! America has been in the Muslim contries and in Mecca and Medianah, the Abdul Ribbah of Saudi let MUSHRIK soldeirs set up bases in the holy cities!

It is HARAAM to let MUSHRIKS come inside these two holy cities, and that's why the bases were attacked by Muslims, which goes to the rule that Mecca and Medinah expels all bad and expels KAFIRS also.

what is "too free"? I didn't know there was such a thing. Again, teh media is not "crusader supremists" they hate the Bush administration and will do anything to show that he is wrong. And every religion is supremist. If it wasn't then they would have little or weak faith. It seems like the WTC attack was on innocent people and not the government to which they condemn. If you are against the government then attack the government...not the people.