US Reporter showing true face of FBI (video) ?

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum

Nice video. I hope they (the corrupt government) don't stop her from what she's doing...

talibulislam

waht was that about

its nothing in there just video clips,seem like some one is trying within FBI to take our attention to some where else,which might b not b as important to expose then real crime within need to b exposed,hopefully its not nice play on top of another play.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
its nothing in there just video clips,seem like some one is trying within FBI to take our attention to some where else,which might b not b as important to expose then real crime within need to b exposed,hopefully its not nice play on top of another play.

The video above is just a trailor.

It is not just the video, but the above link which shows the whole information.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

i reentered the link... although, the title has me a bit weary. (doesnt mean i'm liable to keep it) I listened to abt first minute or so... seems ok for most part... website is partially in some other language.... so i didn't ck up too much on it, i am not partial to links anymore :p

anyway... so yea... is this for real?? or just a buncha talk?? sorry... don't mean to doubt... but...

wassalam.

undacova

guys jst b very weary of videos like this...coz sumtime we dont knw whch angle its comin 4rm...i hav dis paranoid mind dat if the US or jews, free masons or watever is doin or plotting all da terrible fings dat we knw dey r...wud we b able to access those info...we all knw media is owned and controlled by jews and/or anti islamic organisations...

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

guys jst b very weary of videos like this...coz sumtime we dont knw whch angle its comin 4rm...i hav dis paranoid mind dat if the US or jews, free masons or watever is doin or plotting all da terrible fings dat we knw dey r...wud we b able to access those info...we all knw media is owned and controlled by jews and/or anti islamic organisations...

Can you please talk in a more understandable way brother? i kind of had trouble understanding.

Marwa17

lol...ya i've never even seen her before...lol...could be a fake for all we know...i don't know btu it doesn't even seem like she's america...is she?...her accents funny...(not haha funny but weird funny...lol)

undacova

Can you please talk in a more understandable way brother? i kind of had trouble understanding.

sorry bro its really late in da night..wat i mean is...media can be misused and conspiracies can have double meanings...depending on your views..

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim

O! Allah, thanks

Thanks to all brothers and sisters, you saved me from sin ( though it is small )

I was about to forward this video to my friends ( and some may belive this blindly )

ALLAH says ( meaning )
Do not forward message to others unless until you make sure it is true.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

O! Allah, thanks

Thanks to all brothers and sisters, you saved me from sin ( though it is small )

I was about to forward this video to my friends ( and they may belive this blindly )

ALLAH says ( meaning )
Do not forward message to others unless until you make sure it is true.

Yeah and also make sure that you would'nt have shown it because of the clothing she wore brother cause a lot of FBI or poitical girls/women dress like her.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam

Look up her name on Google you will find a lot of info specially on wikipedia....in addtion click on the video posted here it will take u to other youtube video about her....

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
Make Du'a for her to not be silenced and for her to spread the truth to the whole world. If she does, then the corrupt U.S. government will stop what it's doing, thus stopping the Israeli/United States War Machine from tearing up the lands of innocent people (non-Muslim and Muslim, it makes no difference to the murdererous governments).