Using The Computer for Dawah!!

duran

Asalama alaikum wr wb

Brothers and sisters in TurnToIslam.com, we all know that Computer is Amazing, and it devoloped specialy last 20-30 years, because, the technology grow so fast in last previews years....

Mostly the internet reached all around the world, you can commicate with someone who is sitting his room in other side of the world. Althu we all know that, there are not a lot of Muslims who get advantage from this. Alhamdulilaah, The internet make possible to give dawah to the people, There is one example I will insha allah give u.

Once there was a girl who lived in small village in CA, she only used the internet to find about Islam and she took her shahada thru internet and learn from it. This is one of the examples but I'm sure there are lots of people who find and learn Islam from the internet.

So, My question to you is DO YOU USE THE INTERNET or THE COMPUTER FOR DAWAH?

if you say YES, how well do you use it.

Some people know Technology very well and they can make softwares, so Thats very good approtunity, You can make Islamic software, for example like Athan software, thats really good sofware. So we need more islamic software and may allah have mercy on those brothers and sisters who work hard.

In concultion, We need to think and ask ourselves, are we really using the computer for Dawah?.

Thanks for reading....:arabi1:

Wa salama alaikum wr wb