uurgghhh intros..

islam_mydeen

Assalam Alaikum all.. and a late Eid Mubarak :D

man i hate intros.. but since its forums rules, doesn't leave me with much of a choice..

anyways im from sydney in aus.. hehe.. i joined because i need a better way to waste my time at school.. so i forum =) hehe..

people might know me from sydney muslim youth forums or 7th century generation =) or a few other forums..

sooo someone guess my name :D clues later :p

hehe.. i've tried doing this on 3 intro threads, and its worked out on 2 of them.. hehe..

Wassalam Alaikum
~ islam_mydeen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

EID MUBARAQ TO YOU TOO....:)

Whoever you are, welcome to our family....May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere...and May you gain a lot on Islam from here...Ameen

FEE AMANILLAH:)

Michelle_A

Welcome,

I have recently joined myself, from Brissy, and I have found everyone to be so friendly and welcoming. This is such a great place to be and there is so much to learn, I keep coming back. I don't know who you are, as I don't know the forums you mentioned, but welcome.

Michelle

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullaah and an even later `Eid Mubaarak

Welcome to the forums, hope you can benefit from here in that time at school you hope to waste!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI forum. Hopely you will find this good and informative place and also great place to waste your time at school.

:lol:

islam_mydeen

Jazakumallahu Kheir for the warm welcomes :D hehe..

and al-fajr - hehe.. for a second i thought you were a brother from another forum.. hehe..

hehe.. im wasting time in science now.. hehe..

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Assalamalaikum
a hearty n warm welcome Sis!!

glad to hav u on TTI!! May u hava hapy stay!!! :):)
lukin forwrd to posts 4m u!!

Baarakallahu feek

muneba

i love allah
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
welcome-1.gif

Attachments

• welcome-1.gif
    welcome-1.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 17