verse 77:50 regarding "Hadith"

(-_-)

many muslims today find themselves reading hadiths to understand the quran and the views of scholars as to what the quran means rather than their own insights....these hadiths have now been categorized by a human system (capable of error) into sahih hadiths and the false ones

yet i found something interesting in the holy quran while i was reading and it is
vere 77:50 of surat al-mursalaat and it says that "Woe on that day to the rejectors. [77:50] Which Hadith, other than this, do they uphold?" the day is reffering to judgment day but when i started to research this quote on the internet, i found that some sites had used the word message instead of hadith and some have said hadith.....i was wondering does the word hadith mean message in arabic?? because this seems as a very significant message contained in the quran regarding hadiths

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

these things can be understood very clearly if you have a good understanding of fussa (Classical) arabic. Let someone who understans it better answer your question.

salaam allaikum

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
many muslims today find themselves reading hadiths to understand the quran and the views of scholars as to what the quran means rather than their own insights....these hadiths have now been categorized by a human system (capable of error) into sahih hadiths and the false ones

yet i found something interesting in the holy quran while i was reading and it is
vere 77:50 of surat al-mursalaat and it says that "Woe on that day to the rejectors. [77:50] Which Hadith, other than this, do they uphold?" the day is reffering to judgment day but when i started to research this quote on the internet, i found that some sites had used the word message instead of hadith and some have said hadith.....i was wondering does the word hadith mean message in arabic?? because this seems as a very significant message contained in the quran regarding hadiths

salam
The verse that u are giving here is fabricated and u giving it your own enterpretation

This is the verse 77:50

"Then in what statement after this(The Quran )will they believe?"

Its not regarding hadith,don't take verses out of Quran and enterpret them in your own way

MuslimUmma22

:salam2: how are you doing dear brothers and sisters of islam
well as fars the questions here is the verse in arabic and english translation inshallah i hope that helps...maybe you are look round ayat...

{ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ }
(In what statement) in what Scripture, (after this) after the Book of Allah, (will they believe) if they do not believe in these tidings?'

:wasalam:

galadari

salaam,
i think you are mistaken cos it says in verse (77:49) 'Woe on that day to the rejecters'.and in verse (77:50) 'In what announcement, then, after it (quran), will they believe?' allah has clearly indicated this statement to quran cos he sed what announcement after this which is the quran not the hadith.
brothers and sisters i think we all should be really careful and try understand properly while interpreting quran, and always go for the authentic texts only becos its really really serious.

jazak allah.......

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

77:45 [but] woe on that Day unto those who give the lie to the truth!

77:46 EAT [your fill] and enjoy your life for a little while, O you who are lost in sin! [14]

77:47 [But] woe on that Day unto those who give the lie to the truth,

77:48 and when they are told, "Bow down [before God]", do not bow down:

77:49 woe on that Day unto those who give the to the truth!

77:50 In what other tiding, then, will they, after this, believe?

It is clear that 77:50 refers to Quran. What is Hadith? When were Hadith written down? If you know about this, then there is no need such discussions as it is clear that the "statement/message/tiding" refered here is Quran. Kindly, if you are Muslim try to greet brothers and sister in Islamic manners when you start the thread i.e. saying :salam2:

Wasalam