Verse of Al-quran to make us immune to any weapon.

Mamat

Asalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters. I wud like 2 ask anyone of u a question. I am a Singaporean. We have a practice in Singapore,Malaysia And Indonesia, called kebatinan..Whereby we used certain verse in Al-Quran for protection, Love and alots of thing. We also used certain words in Al-Quran in which can miracly make our body immune to gun shot, swords or keris (Our 3 country version of a small sword). Now i wud ask.Is dat really possible.. Cos i have heard of a few stories whereby Nabi Muhd (s.a.w.) is wounded..

Abu Juwairiya

Asalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters. I wud like 2 ask anyone of u a question. I am a Singaporean. We have a practice in Singapore,Malaysia And Indonesia, called kebatinan..Whereby we used certain verse in Al-Quran for protection, Love and alots of thing. We also used certain words in Al-Quran in which can miracly make our body immune to gun shot, swords or keris (Our 3 country version of a small sword). Now i wud ask.Is dat really possible.. Cos i have heard of a few stories whereby Nabi Muhd (s.a.w.) is wounded..

If you are using Qur'an as Ruqya, recitation would be permissible as the intention is to follow a Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW). Second there are specific Du'as connected to healing also used by the Prophet (SAW) and the companions. Perhaps you might find situations in the time of the Prophet or the First Three Generations where something similar happened or was used to what you are doing in Singapore. If you have Ulema in Singapore, they would be able to pinpoint those areas and say if it is applicable as well.