Very confused

-Marwan-

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brothers and sisters, hope you are all in the best of emaan and health

I am very confused regarding the salah times in my area because if i search up different salah times websites they all give me different times for salah and my local mosque (about 30-40mins walk) says it way different too so i have no idea which one is right and which isn't, i've been using the timetable for the local mosque. feedback would be great inshallah :)

:wasalam:

Ershad

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brothers and sisters, hope you are all in the best of emaan and health

I am very confused regarding the salah times in my area because if i search up different salah times websites they all give me different times for salah and my local mosque (about 30-40mins walk) says it way different too so i have no idea which one is right and which isn't, i've been using the timetable for the local mosque. feedback would be great inshallah :)

:wasalam:

walaikkum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Brother, don't burden yourself. The times of five daily prayers are according to established and set times. The estimation is done according to sunnah. For e.g. when the length of an object's shadow becomes equal to the length of the object itself, then it is time for Zhuhr. Maghrib is from sunset until the red afterglow disappears. Every country has its own ruling depending on times of these occurences. What you see on websites are astronomical calculations and you don't really need that when you have a mosque. We depend on textual evidences. We do not depend on astronomical calculations. Those things could help you when you cant know if it is time or not. But, I would advice you to follow your local mosque. Allahu A'lam.

Baarakallahu feekum