Very Nervous

ANNEC

I am new to Islam about a month now, but I am already feeling very strongly about wearing the hijjab but I am sure that I am going to get terrible comments. I am the only Muslim in the area I live and I live in the Bible belt of West Virginia. Please pray me through this because I know it is going to be hard for awhile. Also my father does not know that I have reverted to Islam but he will know when I start wearing the Hijjab. I am just afraid that he is going to be angry at me because he wont take the time for me to let me explain it to him

Anne

ouddene bouziane

We ask God to make it easy for you
Just slowly but certainly. If the situation certainly leads to serious troubles, consult our scholars and they will help you.

a_stranger

Dear this is very natural , even me a born muslem when I wore the higab in a time when most muslems don't wear it , I was like a stranger from outspace but with an inner feeling that I am obeying the creator , the owner of all. Step by step things became easier then after a long time those who at the start mocked me wore higab alhamduliAllah.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

May Allah help you and show you the best way to live your life. Ameen

Remember inshallah that every good thing takes time and some effort, try to keep a positive mind regarding all changes that you need to do.

Salam

mushaf

May Allah(j.j) help you, remember, trust me, you'll feel wonderful when you wear hicab and stick to it...You will realize and educate yourself through it, by the will of Allah(j.j), it's a great eye-opener and a perfect way to stand up against so called "enslaving modern world"