Very New Muslimah

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh everyone.

I am Azra and I have just converted 2 months ago. There are a lot of new things that I need to learn however, I know that Allah will always be there for me and insyaAllah, the journey will be made easier with all my Muslim brothers and sisters helping me out.

Jazakallahu khayran. :arabi1:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI forum dear sister in Islam,

All praise belongs to Allah (swt) for showing His mercy to you and guiding you to Islam, for that is the greatest gift you can get in this life, masha'Allah.

It's great to have you with us, I'm sure you'll find a lot of info here, and if you don't...just give us a shout dear sister.

Enjoy your stay.
:SMILY206:
wassalaam.

Abdul Malik

welcome

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh,

Welcome to the family, May ALLAH make it easy for you and us all upon this journey of al islam.......ameen

Inshallah we can help you with any questions you may have just remember we all are learning inshallah and its always good to ask when we are not sure.

AishaR

Welcome to the site & the family sister.

Please feel free to ask any question you have. You may want to join the sisters section, where you can ask questions to sisters only.

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member

talibulislam

mash'Allah

reversion mubarak sister,make duah for all of us,wish u the best insh'allah
best for u to stay in touch with practicing sisters & avoid any kind of fitnah cuz shatan is always there,has million ways to trick us,some time we think we r doing right but actually we fall right into his trap cuz he has thousand of thousand years of experience so only the mercy of allah can save us cuz we r nothing with our own wisdom & your humble ibadah(pray)day an night insh'allah

azlina_sam

Welcome

Assalamualaikum,

Welcome to this great website.. Enjoy your stay here in TTI.. May you acquire as much knowledge as possible about Islam.. Congrats & may we live in jannah (paradise) in the hereafter..

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina Sam
Singapore

mosabaig

Allah ho Akber

Assalam O Alakum Sister Azra,

All praises are for Allah, who guides whom ever he wishes, best way to learn is to teach others and convey what we learn even its one line from the Holy book (QURAN) or one saying of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him). Welcome to this site, include all of us in your Duaas too.

:SMILY206: :shake: :muslim_child: :SMILY139

: :jumpclap: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :shahadah: :SMILY34: :salah:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome Azra. First i want to start by welcoming you to Islam we are really happy to have you here. Insha Allah you learn more about Islam. And if there is anything you would like to learn please dont hesitate to ask. Everyone on the site will be glad to help you.

shadykan

salam

You are welcome here, welcome to Islam.

I discovered this site a couple of weeks ago now, and every couple of days, there are new muslims and converts. Mashallah!!!

What a beautiful religion.

feel free to ask any question you want to ask, we're all learning here.

by the way, where are you from? Even though this site is not a representation of the world, this helps me have an overview of the different places where more and more people convert to islam.

Allahouakbar

Azra

Assalamualamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

Thank you for welcoming me to the family. InsyaAllah, I'll be making full use of the forum to ask questions or to cast away any shadow of doubt.

Shadykan: I am from South East Asia where almost 89% of the population in my country are Muslims. However, I did encounter some difficulties in the initial stages particularly since no one in me family is a muslim and also since I am the one and only daughter in the family.

Nonetheless, it is a beautiful journey which I will never, ever regret.

Wassalam and once again jazakallahu khayran everyone

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah sister Azra

welcome to the website, it is great to have you here. MashaAllah.

May Allah reward you with Jannatul Firdaus.

It is narrated that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said:

“Whoever believes in Allah and His Apostle (salAllahu alayhi wasalam), offers prayer perfectly and fasts the month of Ramadan will rightfully be granted Paradise by Allah, no matter whether he fights in Allah’s cause or remains in the land where he is born.”

The people said, “Oh Allah’s Apostle! Shall we acquaint the people with this good news?” He said, “Paradise has one hundred grades which Allah has reserved for the mujaahidoon who fight in His cause, and the distance between each of two grades is like the distance between the Heaven and the earth. So when you ask Allah (for something), ask for al-Firdaws which is the best and highest part of Paradise.” (the subnarrator added, “I think the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) also said ‘Above it (alfirdaus) is the throne of the beneficent (Allah), and from its originate the rivers of Paradise.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]