video on the pentagon in 9/11

khan_saddozai

salam..every1...
this is a good video on conspiracy theories on the pentagon. recommended 4 non-muslims coz the muslims dnt need reminding..
Go to this website and watch this film.........do it quickly as it has already
been pulled off several web sites already!........afterwards you'll see why!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main
salam

Submitter

:salam2:

Whoever was responsible for the attacks on 9/11 will be judged fairly by Allah on that Day and given an appropriate punishment by Allah.

Allah knows best.

:wasalam:

khan_saddozai

salam..
i agree with every1..but it angers me that islam gets the blame...i feel helpless in trying to hlp islams reputation.
i jus want ever1 2 see the truth..every1...thats very important
thnx for ur responses
salam

servant

salam..
i agree with every1..but it angers me that islam gets the blame...i feel helpless in trying to hlp islams reputation.
i jus want ever1 2 see the truth..every1...thats very important
thnx for ur responses
salam

Salam

Have patience my brother... the TRUTH WILL be heard...
Allah (SWT)is the All Knower and The BEST of planners...
Have no ill-heart or intent towards those that are hdeceived. Instead we should all doa to Allah (SWT) that they will open their hearts to our peaceful and righteous Islam.

Salam...

Tamer

Salam

Have patience my brother... the TRUTH WILL be heard...
Allah (SWT)is the All Knower and The BEST of planners...
Have no ill-heart or intent towards those that are hdeceived. Instead we should all doa to Allah (SWT) that they will open their hearts to our peaceful and righteous Islam.

Salam...

This is the right way of thinking , Allah (Sobhana wa t'A'ala) knows what it is wrong and what is not , and only He knows that , while we can just imagine ; so it's better to pray , and ask Him to put us among those who make good.
And , Alhamdulillahi , if we are writing here , it's probably because He loves us having given us Islam.

servant

This is the right way of thinking , Allah (Sobhana wa t'A'ala) knows what it is wrong and what is not , and only He knows that , while we can just imagine ; so it's better to pray , and ask Him to put us among those who make good.
And , Alhamdulillahi , if we are writing here , it's probably because He loves us having given us Islam.

Salam

My beloved brothers and sisterss of Islam.. The best way
to deal with anger is through excercising your
mentallity (akal) The more people are agalinst us,
the more we ALL should do good. The more we should embrace Islam and it's teachings. .h.
The Quran and our beloved prophet Muhammad ((PBBH) is our guide. Remember we seek refuge to Only ALLAH and ALLAH alone.

Salam...

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I think the specifics of what hit the pentagon are not important. The main point is that we all know that MUSILMS DID NOT COMMIT 9/11!

And by that I don't mean, "they were actually Muslims, but I'm saying they are not because they see Islam in distorted manner".

What I am saying is that, there is no way on earth that a man living in a cave could orchestrate such an attack, and yet be dumb enough to leave a "confession tape lying about somewhere in Afghanistan". Check the link, and try and tell me that the confession is not fake with a straight face. :)

I will be blunt. 9/11 benefitted only one country -> Israel.

They were already under a lot of international pressure in 2001, specially from Europe, because of their increased genocide on the Palestinians (the second intifada, or Palestinian uprising against the Israeli oppressors started in 2000). With 9/11, the international light was effectively taken off Israel, and on to "those terrible Muslims".

With 9/11, Israel managed to rid itself of two Muslim nations that would be a threat to it if they ever decide to expand their borders. First it was Afghanistan, then Iraq. Iraq was not a failure for those who caused the war..it was the best success they could hope for. They destablised an entire country, and got the US (yet again) to do the dirty work for them.

I have a lot more to write ... but not feeling up for it now. Check out the rest of the site from the link above for countless pieces of evidence that PROVES Muslims did not commit 9/11.

faruk76

assalamo alaikum brother

its a very good video clip.

i think theres so much evidence out there to take the blame away from Islam. I feel everything needs to be show on national television for the whole world to see.

Jazakallah

faruk

khan_saddozai

salam
hopefuly at the end of the day ppl see the truth.. but lyk me if ur living in a western country it's hard having the media constantly slam islam and muslims with attacks.
but inshallah i hope our lives will soon be at peace.
salam