Video Videos of american muslims in Prison?

Abdi Alfattah

Allahu Akbar
Asalaamu Aleykum

I were wondering if you know any place(webpage(s)...) I can get videos of people who have convertet to Islam in prison and theirs Stories (documentary)?

I just love to listen to that, hear about how they converted and all that.
I hope to get some links, insha allah.

here's an example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBuw6OZQBJ8&mode=related&search=

Jazkallahuma Khiaran

ws wr wb
your brother in Islam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

it's a very nice story. thanks for placing this post. the sad part about the brothers that convert to islam in prison often end up back in prison. not because islam failed them, but it's due to the fact that the establishment in this country fears muslims, and fears blacks, so being a former inmate black and muslim; is like having three strikes against you. therefore making it out on the outside is very difficult and some of the brothers go into despair and forget that Allah SWT is the provider, then they do things to get themselves back in there.

my cousin converted to islam around 10 years ago, but when he got out of prison he left it all behind. that too happens very often. there are a lot of people that aren't sincere joing the ranks of the new brothers that are sincere. they use islam or being with muslims as a form of protection just like the bloods, crips ms13, or the aryans do in the prison system. let us pray that those that choose islam while in prison have the strength to continue on the path towards Allah SWT.

:wasalam:

Abdi Alfattah

Allahu Akbar
:salam2:

it's a very nice story. thanks for placing this post. the sad part about the brothers that convert to islam in prison often end up back in prison. not because islam failed them, but it's due to the fact that the establishment in this country fears muslims, and fears blacks, so being a former inmate black and muslim; is like having three strikes against you. therefore making it out on the outside is very difficult and some of the brothers go into despair and forget that Allah SWT is the provider, then they do things to get themselves back in there.

my cousin converted to islam around 10 years ago, but when he got out of prison he left it all behind. that too happens very often. there are a lot of people that aren't sincere joing the ranks of the new brothers that are sincere. they use islam or being with muslims as a form of protection just like the bloods, crips ms13, or the aryans do in the prison system. let us pray that those that choose islam while in prison have the strength to continue on the path towards Allah SWT.

:wasalam:

Subhana Allah,
amiin for the dua