views regarding QADIANI'S (AHMADIYA)

luv.islam

:salam2:

Dear brothers & sisters i want to know your views on Ahmadiya's...They have there own channel & are preaching in the name of islam..Also please tell me that what is the muslim community doing in response to there claims.

JZK

Bawtz

As far as I have gathered from their beliefs, and from what many knowledgeable people and scholars have said is that they are kuffar. Anyone who says that there is a prophet or messenger after Muhammad (pbuh) is a disbeliever and kathaab.

xAllahKnowsBestx

Wow, the things they believe in...

This is a part of the answer on islamqa: (http://islamqa.info/en/ref/4060)

Their thought and beliefs

Ghulam Ahmad began his activities as an Islamic daa’iyah (caller to Islam) so that he could gather followers around him, then he claimed to be a mujaddid inspired by Allaah. Then he took a further step and claimed to be the Awaited Mahdi and the Promised Messiah. Then he claimed to be a Prophet and that his prophethood was higher than that of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

The Qadianis believe that Allaah fasts, prays, sleeps, wakes up, writes, makes mistakes and has intercourse – exalted be Allaah far above all that they say.

The Qadiani believes that his god is English because he speaks to him in English.

The Qadianis believe that Prophethood did not end with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but that it is ongoing, and that Allaah sends a messenger when there is a need, and that Ghulam Ahmad is the best of all the Prophets.

They believe that Jibreel used to come down to Ghulam Ahmad and that he used to bring revelation to him, and that his inspirations are like the Qur’aan.

They say that there is no Qur’aan other than what the “Promised Messiah” (Ghulam Ahmad) brought, and no hadeeth except what is in accordance with his teachings, and no Prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad.

They believe that their book was revealed. Its name is al-Kitaab al-Mubeen and it is different from the Holy Qur’aan.

They believe that they are followers of a new and independent religion and an independent Sharee’ah, and that the friends of Ghulam are like the Sahaabah.

They believe that Qadian is like Madeenah and Makkah, if not better than them, and that its land is sacred. It is their Qiblah and the place they make hajj to.

They called for the abolition of jihaad and blind obedience to the British government because, as they claimed, the British were “those in authority” as stated in the Qur’aan.

In their view every Muslim is a Kaafir unless he becomes a Qadiani, and everyone who married a non-Qadiani is also a kaafir.

They allow alcohol, opium, drugs and intoxicants.

I read somewhere that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed died in a toilet... is that true? o_O

luv.islam

dear brothers & sisters there is a mutual consensus that QADIANIS(ahmadiya) are considered to be non muslims.I know this thing but what i am trying to say over here is that they are preaching on the name of islam & are being given alot of support Internationally...What they are trying to do is preaching there ideologies in the name of Islam worldwide saying that the ones who dont believe in ghulam ahmad are non believers or out of islam.They are gaining power day by day & the innocent converts dont know what they are getting into so they attack mostly those.Since we all know that many new converts come on these types of forums to get knowledge & share there thoughts.it should be our mutual responsibility that we all should create awareness amongst them.this issue was ignored by the general muslim ummah although its a hot debate amongst the scholars,but our responsibility is that we should also participate in order to save ourselves & the new converts from this great FITNAH...
It is my humble request to all the admins & the moderators to make a complete thread or maybe a section dedicated to this issue as its a matter of great threat to Islam.We are not here to spread hatred but a firm stance should & must be taken regarding this cause.I would also like to request my brothers & sisters in the field of dawah to please aware your fellow converts as much as possible.We should pray that may Allah guide those who are doing kuffar in the name of Islam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
dear brothers & sisters there is a mutual consensus that QADIANIS(ahmadiya) are considered to be non muslims.I know this thing but what i am trying to say over here is that they are preaching on the name of islam & are being given alot of support Internationally...What they are trying to do is preaching there ideologies in the name of Islam worldwide saying that the ones who dont believe in ghulam ahmad are non believers or out of islam.They are gaining power day by day & the innocent converts dont know what they are getting into so they attack mostly those.Since we all know that many new converts come on these types of forums to get knowledge & share there thoughts.it should be our mutual responsibility that we all should create awareness amongst them.this issue was ignored by the general muslim ummah although its a hot debate amongst the scholars,but our responsibility is that we should also participate in order to save ourselves & the new converts from this great FITNAH...
It is my humble request to all the admins & the moderators to make a complete thread or maybe a section dedicated to this issue as its a matter of great threat to Islam.We are not here to spread hatred but a firm stance should & must be taken regarding this cause.I would also like to request my brothers & sisters in the field of dawah to please aware your fellow converts as much as possible.We should pray that may Allah guide those who are doing kuffar in the name of Islam.

:wasalam:
Alhamdulillah an important issue,many of the new reverts might get influenced by these Ahmadiyyas who are NOT muslims and Hadith rejectors.Many of innocent new reverts and even muslims are being targetted by these two groups are attracting muslims to this fitnah of theirs.
No doubt they have been given rise to and funded by the British.
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadyani used to say he gets revelation in English!He claimed to be a prophet.He discarded Jihad.
Yes it is true he died in the Toilet.

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
brother luvIslam, there is no point in discussing such a weird belief, they are out of the folds of Islam, do ur own research rather than asking other, it wud give u a clear picture, to be honest, the topic is useless

luv.islam

Thankh you brother as a matter of fact i know alot about them..There is no difference of opinion here..My suggestion is in order to aware the new converts as you might have read in the post i wrote above..The common mistake within our self is that we are taking it to be an issue not worth a look while the are potraying a very different image of islam infront of either the new converts or the west..So in order to save as many people as we can we must know there beliefs & how they work.I dont agree that one should do there own research because mutual unity & mutual consensus along with debate must be developed within our self also.

JZK