"Virtuousness before marriage , appreciated in U S A

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

Respected sisters & brothers :
Herby I post the arabic article with my shallow shorthanded translation .
"Virtuousness before marriage program " in America declared a prize of (10) thousand us$ for every engaged couples who do not make love before marriage .
The conditions for those who proceed to take the prize are :
1. the women should be virgin
2. no alcoholic drinks at the wedding party

this program is encouraged by the federal government with 5 millions us $ over 5 years .

أعلنت منظمة "برنامج التربية من أجل العفة قبل الزواج" الأمريكية، عن منح جائزة قيمتها 10 آلاف دولار لكل خطيبين يمتنعان عن إقامة علاقات قبل ليلة الزواج، فى إطار تشجيع المنظمة لثقافة العفة بين الشباب الأمريكى.

وحددت المنظمة اليوم الجمعة كآخر موعد للتقدم للحصول على الجائزة التى تشترط أن تكون الخطيبة عذراء قبل ليلة الزفاف .

وقالت فيليبا فوست مديرة المنظمة إن الجائزة تستهدف تشجيع الشباب الأمريكى على عدم إقامة علاقات غير شرعية قبل الزواج، بعد أن أصبح من النادر العثور على شباب يحترم العفة قبل الزواج.

كما اشترطت المنظمة على المتقدمين لنيل الجائزة عدم تقديم المشروبات الكحولية فى حفل الزفاف على أساس أن الخمور من أكثر العوامل التى تساعد على تفشى عدم الحياء بين الشباب.

يذكر أن المنظمة حظيت فى مطالبتها للشباب بالعفة قبل الزواج بدعم مالى من الحكومة الفيدرالية الأمريكية قيمته 3 ملايين دولار لمدة خمسة أعوام، يخصص جانب منه لتوعية طلبة المدارس بضرورة "الزواج الأبيض" بالامتناع عن إقامة علاقات جنسية قبل الزواج

abuayesha

:wasalam: Brother Amjaddamen

Oh! To where the world is leading to!

By showing money the sponsors are creeping into the private life of the people. Somehow, somebody should check the lady who is participating the contest as to whether she is a virgin or not. A medical practitioner has to be invited.

The Western civilization is going deep into and to the bottom of inhumanity. I do not know how to put it.

The reason is that the people are deviating from the straight path.

As to the second condition it should be appreciated. Why not another condition is added to this that the bridegroom pay the expenses for the wedding.

Wassalaam