virtures of wudhu

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
umar (r.a) conveys from Rasulallah (saw): none of u performs wudhu to its completion, or he said, with right performance, then he reads 'Ashadu an laillaha illallahu wa'anna muhammadun rasulullah, and in another report-wahdahu laasharika la, but all the eight gates of the garden (paradise) are opened for him, so that he can enter in to it through any gates he wants (muslim)

Abu hurairah (r.a), transmits from rasulullah (s.a.w), my ummah (muslims) will be called 'ghurran muhajjaleen' those with bright foreheads and radiating white limbs because of effects of wudhu. so whoever of u is able to prolong his brightness let him do so. (bukhari and muslim)

usman, (r.a), transmits from rasulullah (s.a.w) whoever performs wudhu with beautiful performance all his sins will come out of his body, even from under his nails. (muslim)

Anas (r.a) transmits from rasulullah (s.a.w): "O my son, if u can remain in state of wudhu do so. For, he who dies in state of wudhu dies shaheed" (martyr) (Abul 'Ali)

"A perfect wudhu wards off shaythan from you." Ibne 'Umar (r.a)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
wa salaam

MashaAllah for writing that Sister Ruki. I performed wudu right after my reversion to Islam. It made me feel a brand new person and I knew right away that Allah accepted me into being a Muslim :)

:salam2:
Aww mashallah
Alhamdulillah :) that made me so happy after i read ur reply :ma:
May Allah give u the tawfeeq to do wudhu alwayz throughout ur life
and grant u jannatul ferdous...Ameen
take care
:wasalam:

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Anas (r.a) transmits from rasulullah (s.a.w): "O my son, if u can remain in state of wudhu do so. For, he who dies in state of wudhu dies shaheed" (martyr) (Abul 'Ali)

Thats amazing!