Visiting Turkey

:salam2: I am going to Istanbul Turkey this summer. Does anyone know some good traditional food places. Also which hotel is good but not expensive. Thanks.

mezeren

:wasalam: sister,
first,wellcome to Turkey and i hope you enjoy your visit.you can find lots of nice restourants in istanbul but i would recommend especially Ziya Shark Sofrasi for its delicious food and authentic atmosphere. By the way,shark means "east", so don't be confused.no hotel recomendations but you can find one via internet.
i am sure you will like the city and its mosques.istanbul is a place to visit.nice choice...

ebulfeth

:salam2: I am going to Istanbul Turkey this summer. Does anyone know some good traditional food places. Also which hotel is good but not expensive. Thanks.
salam alaiqum
you and any muslim brother or sister is welcome to turkey. enshallah you will like istanbul (once it was Islambol which means plentiful place of Islam :( )
ididnt travel so much but saw many places on tv and internet. only a few ones can be as good as Istanbul. every square smells history.
istanbul1.jpg

you can find both traditional and world food anywhere in turkey. almost every city have their own food culture. but in istanbul you can find all together. i am sure you will like very much.
if you need more help i will be glad to help you. just pm about your questions.
salam alaiqum.