vitamins haraam?

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam,
im always tired all the time and i wanna take vitamins. every one i pick up at the store has gelatin in it. for example centrum. is there anything similar that doesnt have gelatin. jaza-kallah huma-khair:SMILY346:

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

We have a store around here called Green Earth. My parents got vitamins for me from there. They cost more then usual and they taste like dog food, and even though they are swallowable you can taste and smell it on the way down. :D

sounds good right? ;) i have convinced my parents never to get them again.

but aside from that, i couldn't find the company's name, but they've been running since like 1932 or something :p (as they say) and it's supposed to be for Enhanced Energy... hehe.. ok mine was supposed to be for Teens but yeck! you'd think it'd taste a bit better... :)

Alhamdulillah though, I'd not complain, but tis just a warning.

There are all-natural vitamins out there though, you just got to look a bit harder, Inshallah you'll find one like that or without Gelatin.

:wasalam:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

You can take vitamins in fruit juices.

You can import from a Muslim country.

Eat fish and enjoy.

Wassalaam.
VE

umm hussain

i wouldn't go for Vitamin supplements. I suggest you eat plenty of the food that contains the vitamins you need and if you can afford go for the organic products

shaz_1999

Why do u nt ask sme1 who wrks deir I do tk sme supliments but its 4 just b4 da Hayfever season comes. I askd at da Shop here in England and da assistant told me which is suitable and which isnt

Globalpeace

Banned
NPK in Crops?

Asslamo Allaikum Sister Maaa Scientist,

I would like to disagree with some of your findings with due respect as you are Chemist & my knowledge of chemistry can be best described as dangerous…

Back to the point…

Although there are NO categorical scientific studies or evidence that show that VITAMINS are needed (if you have a balanced diet) and I accept that Balanced Diet is the way to go but have you read up on the usage of NPK fertilizers in modern crops?

Also the spraying of Ethylene Dioxide to ripen the fruits when they are in the warehouses? That’s because they are taken away raw so they can be shipped to the Super-markets

Ever thought of why the crops in our super-markets are so lush, nice, & green!

Also with the advent of GM crops, raising the yields, pesticides, antibiotics it is impossible to have a balanced diet.

I would also like to add that most vitamins available in the supermarkets don't get absorbed in your blood stream but get flushed out so spend your money with caution…

Back to the original question...There are plenty of vitamins which are "Suitable for Vegetarians" and even "vegans" in both US & UK...

You will find them in your local Health Stores…try your “Eckerds” or “Walgreens” in Georgia (pharmacist will advise you)?

Try black seed oil????
Eat a well balanced diet and u dont need vits

amyaishazouaoui

Assalamu alaikum

Well just another reason for us all to go and dig up our gardens and start growing veg then isnt it??? I wish I had a garden :(

Dig for Victory........what ever happened????

It good for u, it keeps you fit and cuts down on ur grocery bills and carbon emissions and keeps u warm and sops us getting bored, it educational for kids and.....well my mom used to get me and my brother to elp her from a young age, it never did us any harm....apart from that caterpillar i nearly ate on my culiflower!!!!

BTW GP....no "blowing up the lab jokes if ya get me" loooooooooollll

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I meant for someone else to grow stuff and get their hands dirty & for me to buy.

Are you actually suggesting for “ME” to touch the dirt with “MY” hands; how preposterous is that!

:)

One of the teachers at our school was doing a project on “Creation of Allah” so he asked kids, “Where does Bread come from?” The idea was that kids would say from flour and flour comes from wheat and so on & so on

One of the kids shouted enthusiastically, “ASDA”…so the brother tried to tell them that it comes from Wheat but the kid would have none of it…He kept insisting, “I go with my Mom and Bread from “ASDA””

For all Non-UK brother/Sister…ASDA is a grocery store.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Hitting the Gym without fixin your diet can be bad bro...People may end up calling you "Skinny Fat" instead of "Jim"

No offense

Akhi, maybe you took my words too literally, of course in general you need to eat healthy if you want to be in good shape. But it's always good to exercise.

If your always tired then I suggest seeing a doctor.

I know some people that don't eat healthy but are still in shape. Some people have fast metabolism and don't need to eat healthy but can still be in good shape. Whereas, some people that have slow metabolism need to watch their diet, maybe take supplements, vitamins, etc.

I've heard even salat (prayer) is an exercise and helps with your respiratory system, breathing, etc.

By the way, alhamdillah I am in good shape

walakum salaam

liaa

salam,
im always tired all the time and i wanna take vitamins. every one i pick up at the store has gelatin in it. for example centrum. is there anything similar that doesnt have gelatin. jaza-kallah huma-khair:SMILY346:

what's worng with the gelatin?from whats is this made? and why can't we take vitamins that have gelatin?i take vitamin since little and never heard about it!