Vote for Muhammad(PBUH)

rosewater

:salam2:
hope you all are in the state of health and Emaan.
Just thought of bringing in notice of you all that there is a poll conducted by bestofmen.org to Pick the best man of all times.

Please go to www.bestofmen.org and vote for Muhammad (PBUH)
Results will be announced on 2nd February,2010.

Thnx for you time.

Yousef83

In my opinion we shouldnt race our beloved Prophet's (sav) name on kind of polls or competitions.Its really disturbed me to seeing William Shakespeare,Buddha,Albert Einstein and Muhammad (sav) in same list.If result will be 3rd for Prophet(sav) would you believe that outcome no.The best man for us clear Muhammed(sav) and of course for 2.½ billion Muslims's votes

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
thanks. i voted the most superior and the most beloved Person Muhammad PBUH.
i tried to vote for more than one time but could not succeed!!!!

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
thanks. i voted the most superior and the most beloved Person Muhammad PBUH.
i tried to vote for more than one time but could not succeed!!!!

Delete all your cookies and temporary files,
then try to open that web page again,InshaAllah u'll be able to vote again,keep doing this till 1st February,2010 :)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Lol- I tried to vote- but I couldn't- there wasn't any "submitt" button:(

just refresh your page,there is a option "VOTE" exactly below the list of nominees.
If refreshing doesnt work then try YOUR IDEA which u said to me about "more number of bro than sisters in this forum" :p hope u got me what I am trying to say lollllll :D :D :D

rightpath_357

just refresh your page,there is a option "VOTE" exactly below the list of nominees.
If refreshing doesnt work then try YOUR IDEA which u said to me about "more number of bro than sisters in this forum" :p hope u got me what I am trying to say lollllll :D :D :D

yes i did

:angryred: grrrrrrrrrr

:lol: