Votes Needed:Are you need Arabic Forum@TurnToIsalam

Are you need Arabic Forum@TurnToIsalam

• yeah, i'm Arabian i could help other Musilms to learn Arabic

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • yeah,i'm non arabian But perfect in Arabic..i'm Already to help other Muslims to learn Arabic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah, Alhamduillah i was learn the Basic Now....But i need More ...

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • yeah , that's my Dream.. reading Holy Quran & Hadeeth in Arabic..plz help me..

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No, i don't wanna..learn arabic..No Way...

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

I think is very important to learn arabic for muslims, because we pray in arabic, and if you don't know what you are saying (remembering the meaning, is not the same as knowing what are you saying), your prayer is not the same. Myself I have practised a lot reading Coran in arabic , but in the same time, just giving a glance at transliteration (I had a Coran with transliteration), to help me be more in the prayer, so I enjoyed much more. It came a time, when I heard for an arabic course for coran , I just run in it. I need it so much. Alhamdulilah it helped me a lot , more than I can say it. I took short course, but in there I learned to read and write. I have practised reading a lot Coran in arabic, and now I can say I understand quite much of Coran in arabic. Actually I only read it now in arabic, so I keep fresh what I know, and every now and then, I enrich the vocabolary, by using the transliteration. I would love now to go for a course in tajweed, and insha-Allah a course in arabic. Insha-Allah Allah will help me in this. I strongly recommend for every muslim, that does not know arabic, to take a basic course somewhere. Is just not the same, transliteration and original. May Allah subhanallah we teala, guide us evry step of our way.

Ameen 4 ur Dua`a..

<1st> Sister..after u be perfect in Arabic.. insha` Allah...

u can read Quran in arabic Also u can understand i..Quran meaning..

<2nd> we can but course in tajweed.. insha` Allah
<3rd> u can also lean Quran by heart..:ma: ..

Really if we be one hand..we be the Stronger and All us here be one family..that's my Dreams..unity of ur ummah..

let start here insha` Allah..we 'll be good muslim in All field..

Also..after we learing Arabic and Quran and Hadeeth..

we can help other Muslim in All the world....

insha` Allah..TurnToIslam.com..'ll be the best site at internet to learn Muslims & non-muslims..reality and teaching of islam from A to Z..

<wasalam>

kish223

The Correct Way

I've always been proud to be able to read the Quran but there were times when I wished that i could speak it too. I admire the scholars' who converse in arabic. I believe it is one of the most beautiful languages in the world.
Insyaallah one day I will get a chance to converse in Arabic with fellow muslims around the world. Allahu Akbar.

walid ali

Salaam

i AM EGYPTIAN AND MY MOTHER TOUNGE IS ARABIC. I personally beleive to be a muslim you should have a good knowlege of the language. This will equipp you to understand the Quran to some degree and the Hadeeth.
I hjave recently been in a mosque in east london. I witnessed a brother who was reading the quran so fast. I wondered at that time wbether he wsa av#ble to understand what he wsa reading and whether he was able to contemplate and think.
So I took the liberty and asked him " do you speak arabic and do you understand what you are reading" To my surprise his reply was NO.

I wasdisppointed to some degree and we had a discussion about ISlam AND how it is promoting thinking, contemplating and asking and learning and not taking things forgranted.
Unfortunately I could see in his face the mazementa nd shocvk. I beleive also that the arabs made a big mistake in early day when they propagated this great religion to other ares outside the arabian pennisula without spreading the langauage.
I know many people will disagree with me and talk about the preservation of culture and etc...........
My stance on this is that we are one umma and should be and should pursue this.

It is such a great religion if you have a dep understanding of it and if you go beyond the rituals i.e. Ebadat.
Of course I am not minimising the necessity and importance of performing the salat , zakat and fasting. But I think there is more depth to thsi religion.

I am open to further discussion and debate...........

walid ali

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Salaam

i AM EGYPTIAN AND MY MOTHER TOUNGE IS ARABIC. I personally beleive to be a muslim you should have a good knowlege of the language. This will equipp you to understand the Quran to some degree and the Hadeeth.
I hjave recently been in a mosque in east london. I witnessed a brother who was reading the quran so fast. I wondered at that time wbether he wsa av#ble to understand what he wsa reading and whether he was able to contemplate and think.
So I took the liberty and asked him " do you speak arabic and do you understand what you are reading" To my surprise his reply was NO.

I wasdisppointed to some degree and we had a discussion about ISlam AND how it is promoting thinking, contemplating and asking and learning and not taking things forgranted.
Unfortunately I could see in his face the mazementa nd shocvk. I beleive also that the arabs made a big mistake in early day when they propagated this great religion to other ares outside the arabian pennisula without spreading the langauage.
I know many people will disagree with me and talk about the preservation of culture and etc...........
My stance on this is that we are one umma and should be and should pursue this.

It is such a great religion if you have a dep understanding of it and if you go beyond the rituals i.e. Ebadat.
Of course I am not minimising the necessity and importance of performing the salat , zakat and fasting. But I think there is more depth to thsi religion.

I am open to further discussion and debate...........

walid ali

salam brother. Actually when arabs went and took other lands, they tought arabic. Meaning, that all the lands understood arabic.
Even the Mameluks learnt arabic.

The problem is in today unfrotunately.

I have heard stories of Bosnian muslims who know ALL the Quran in their heart.. but they understand nothing at all.. lil asaf.

Salam

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salaamz

YaY! assalaamu 3aleykom my dear brothers and sisters in Islam... Insha'ALLAH u r all doin gr8:)

i'm muslim by birth alhamdulilah but dont know arabic altho im Half arabian:shymuslima1: but ALAHAMDULILAH i can understand alil bit but i can read and write SoOoOoOo Correctly and alhamdulilah alhamdulilah alhamdulilah!!!:) So i voted da 3rd ONE!

Masha'ALLAH dear brother thats so great and May ALLAH swt reward u and may He have his blessin upon u and ur family and may HE grant US all da highest level of Paradise ameen ameen ameen!!!

wassalaamu 3aleykom!
ur sister in ISLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.