wanted to meet brothers and sisters

daanya80

Im a revert muslim from Philippines. I take my shahada last July..I want to meet and increse my circle of friends by knowing and meeting bothers and sisters in any part of the world. I think it will be helpful for me for growing my faith..:tti_sister:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum sister,
Masha-Allah,Welcome to The True And The Only Religion With Allah(SWT),Al-Islam...
and Welcome to our family,TTI... :) ...Hope u wil enjoy and get benifited from TTI..
May Allah(SWT) help u to overcome ur difficulties..May HE(SWT) increase ur n our knowledge,May HE(SWT) accepts us for HIS religion,May HE(SWT) forgive our sins,May HE(SWT) led us all to the Path Of Saliheen,May HE(SWT) grant us all Jannatul-Firdaus..AmeeN..AmeeN..AmeeN...

I brother Mohammed Ahmed Hussain(abrar),In final year of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering...
Do rem me in ur du'as sis pls...Jazak-Allah(inAdvance)
Keep smiling always :) :) :) lyk dis ...:)
Ma'as salamah

muminah92

asalam w3likum sister
mashallah, alhamdullah ur on the right path
welcome to TTI, INSHALLAH u'll benefit alot form this site
i'm from the U.S.
peace

LadyNrose

Asssalamualaikum sister :hijabi:
Mashallah, Congratulation on your revertion to islam.
Alhamdullillah ur on the right path. May ALLAH guide you always.. ameen:tti_sister:
Im filifina too born muslim from mindanao.
A hug for you sis...:hearts:
welcome to TTI family, INSHALLAH u'll benefit alot frm this site

wassalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alaykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to ISLAM & TTI. guess how happy i am? as happy as u are....:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap: yay!!! hope u bennefit alot from here insha Allah....:):):)

wa alaykuma salam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh....:)

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Im a revert muslim from Philippines. I take my shahada last July..I want to meet and increse my circle of friends by knowing and meeting bothers and sisters in any part of the world. I think it will be helpful for me for growing my faith..:tti_sister:

Welcome sister :), you right, having good muslim friends helps ones' religion to increase and stable in difficult times...

you can also get to know sisters from a close by mosque...
http://www.islamicfinder.com/

muslim-girl

wlc dear brother

Asc my dear brother in islam..

Welcome to the best website ever. im sure u will find and get what u exactly seach on this website inshaAllah..