Warning: Dawat-e-Islami is a Hardcore Sufi Organization

Salem9022

Dawat-e-Islami was founded in 1980 in Karachi, Pakistan, by a Sufi Man called Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri Razawi sahib. This movement has now spread to all continents of the world. It is active in more than 66 countries.

They claim to be following the Quran and Sunnah but actuallly they are a Hardcore Sufi Organization which accomidates all the Branches of the Sufi Sect Qadiriyyah, Chishti Order, Naqshbandi and Suhrawardiyya.

This is their leader:
[yt]ErWz085UFK0&feature=related[/yt]

This is their Annual Ritual Dance during the Mawlid:
[yt]rJCenuqvt9U[/yt]

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Please ikhwaan, no need to talk like that. Clarifying innovations and their people isn't spreading hate, its spreading good if down appropriately. And akhi Salem, such a comment from the brother doesn't necessitate that he's apart of them, so inshaa' Allaah let's leave off such speech.

However, I truely believe that these people will be from those whom the Angels will throw off of the pool in the Aakhirah (due to their innovations, can't recall the exact wording of the hadeeth right now), that's providing they do not commit shirk. Subhaan Allaah, I wonder what sunan these people possess if any? And that nutcase ritual of theirs... I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up. It looked like a half-baked Maatam.

May Allaah protect us from what they have been afflicted with. Ameen!!!

Was-salaam

sazk

Banned
oh relax all of you. people in pakistan don't give 2 bits about these organizations. i've lived all my life in karachi, pakistan and i've never heard of this dawat-e-islami. nobody cares

now for the last time, fear Allah and stop making sects amongsts yourselves. with muslims like these, who needs enemies?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

That's good, no one should give them any attention except to advise them. No one is making sects akhi. But just as you mentioned that people don't care about them, I mentioned some characteristics/practices of theirs, which are not correct as a warning for other Muslims... Ahl us-Sunnah can't be known to the ignorant masses when people like that call themselves the ameer of ahl us-sunnah.

Baarak Allaahu feek.

Was-salaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

In the second video, is he dying?

edit: just caught site of him getting up round 2:00 at the end ..obviously not then.

Salem9022

Barak Allahu Feek akhi Al-Kashmiri for the Advice.

So Yeah, the reason why I initially made this thread is because I try to look for Islamic lecture and videos online which are authentic meaning in accordance to the Quran and Sunnah.

But when I find people making tags and titles with their videos like "Ameer-e-AhleSunnat" (Leader of Ahlul Sunnah), then these people must be exposed. If we just ignore them then they spread like a Desease. Like this group has in over 60 countries. Al7umdulillah though these people have been choked in KSA. But imagine all those muslims in those countries who know noting about Islam, Tawheed, Bidah, Sunnah? Imagine them seeing these nutcases and they will then associate it with Islam and they will be the first ones who run far far away from Islam and into Agnosticsm and Christianity and other Beliefs.

There aim is to be seen as Muslims and their actions as Islamic, but in reality their true Aim is to destroy Islam from within, from its foundation by weaking the Muslims emaan. Just like how the Shi3a do, and Khawaarij of our time, and the Qadiyaanis, and all those deviant groups.

These kinds of Groups unfortantely is Supportedly Vigirouslly by the Kuffar and Non-Muslim governments. Because they don't want People to see the Pure Islam which was followed by the Sahabah. They encourage these groups like the Shi3a, the Ikwanis, The Soufis, the Jammaiyats, the Qadiyaanies etc. Until all of these groups become Dominate and Erase the Islam which was practised by the Salaf-as-Saleh.

Islam at the end is a Copirited Religion. Meaning No one can come and take Islamic terminoligies, the Quran, Names of Prophet Muhammad his Sahabah or Islamic/Muslim Names or anything related with Islam and change a few things here and there and delete this and that and then call that Islam.

Either you Accept Islam in its Totality or You reject it in Totality. And that is why we speak against these people.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2:

In the second video, is he dying?

edit: just caught site of him getting up round 2:00 at the end ..obviously not then.

:SMILY303:

As-salaamu `alaykum

No he's entering his wajd/trance/hallucination/ecstasy/reverie... He looked dead from the video thumbnail, but the title made it clear he's alive!

Some of the stuff people say in such states is pure blasphemous, often amounting to Shirk of Bid`ah. However, Ibn Taymiyyah rahimahullaah, mentioned in his Majmoo` that despite this they don't leave Al-Islaam, due to them not being aware of their utterances (from what I'm aware of).... That leads me to add another word to the above array of words describing that state.... drunkenness!

Baarak Allaahu feeka akhi Salem.

Was-salaam