Warntless seraches

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The House has approved the Bush administration's demand for warntless serches and survillence. What does this mean to us. The government will have power to search communication "The bill updates the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, known as FISA. It gives the government leeway to intercept, without warrants, communications between foreigners that are routed through equipment in United States, provided that "foreign intelligence information" is at stake. Bush describes the effort as an anti-terrorist program, but the bill is not limited to terror suspects and could have wider applications, some lawmakers said."

Additionally, the bill would " grant the attorney general the ability to wiretap anybody, any place, any time without court review, without any checks and balances," said Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., during the debate preceding the vote. "I think this unwarranted, unprecedented measure would simply eviscerate the 4th Amendment," which prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures."

This is sad. They are so fearful. It is disgusting that the lawmakers are putting into effect laws that will remain on the books after Bush is long gone and everyone sits idly by.

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: You are right my sister. This is disgusting and makes me very sad. They will be able to hear every word we say. This isn't FREEDOM, i hate this and i wish i could do something to change that. I swear that my heart has breaken already but i hope, i hope that all my Muslim brothers and sisters out there unite and gain victory over the disbelievers. :salam2: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :girl3: :girl3: :girl3:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,.

Do not be sad. They do not have the manpower to do this. They want us to not be able to unite...but little do they know it is in the hands of Allah. We remain united via prayer, little sister.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Salaam,.

Do not be sad. They do not have the manpower to do this. They want us to not be able to unite...but little do they know it is in the hands of Allah. We remain united via prayer, little sister.

Thank you my sister for the comfort, i hope that one day we will be able to put aside our differences and be united. ameen.:tti_sister:

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
engage in the infowar

Salaam,

The House has approved the Bush administration's demand for warntless serches and survillence. What does this mean to us. The government will have power to search communication "The bill updates the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, known as FISA. It gives the government leeway to intercept, without warrants, communications between foreigners that are routed through equipment in United States, provided that "foreign intelligence information" is at stake. Bush describes the effort as an anti-terrorist program, but the bill is not limited to terror suspects and could have wider applications, some lawmakers said."

Additionally, the bill would " grant the attorney general the ability to wiretap anybody, any place, any time without court review, without any checks and balances," said Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., during the debate preceding the vote. "I think this unwarranted, unprecedented measure would simply eviscerate the 4th Amendment," which prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures."

This is sad. They are so fearful. It is disgusting that the lawmakers are putting into effect laws that will remain on the books after Bush is long gone and everyone sits idly by.

Well this shouldn't come as a surprise to you because you seem somewhat well informed but this just part of an endless salvo of draconian ant-terrorist legislation. Let's start with how they define terrorism and terrorists in general which comes in the USA patriot act SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.
the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--
`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State. So this targeting all Americans and then there is patriot act 2 and victory act 1 & 2. That makes Patriot act 1 pale in comparison. US Government has hired the former head of the East German Stasi program to set up an exact copy here with one minor difference the number of informants in East Germany it is one in twenty East Germans were associated with the stasi. The proposals here are to increase that number to one in eight people. The next thing to mention is the real ID act
which is nothing short of a national ID card biometrics and an RFID tag. It has been suggested that it be used for an internal passport or traveling state to state or even city to city full on with checkpoints.What is happening now is straight out of Orwell's 1984. Camera's going up on every street corner, national ID cards, Militarized Police, The end of posse comitatus, informant networks, pentagon producing fake news, and of course more and more draconian legislation. The key to stopping these things is simply asking a latin phrase KI BONO or who benefits?
Learn the truth visit infowars on the web because a prison is being constructed around you.:SMILY45:

to whom it may concern
Jon

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/nat_id_real_id_splits_conservatives_libertarians.htm
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/nat_id_real_id_passed_end_of_america.htm
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/spy_wolf_hired_homeland_security.htm
http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/fbi_informant_network_fbi_wants_its_own_stasi.htm

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

But people sit idly by and watch the boob tube. Brother we have so many of Muslims dying. However I take faith in knowing that the beast is going to be beaten by its own belly. This nonsense is going to stop soon. The best thing to do is throw away your credit cards, turn off the tv, do not shop at non-union stores, take one day a week and do not go to work...simple..but the fools won't do it.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i wonder why this program wasn't begun when the oklahoma city bombing took place or the the 96 olympics took place?

:wasalam: