Watch DR.Zakir Naik on NDTV 24X7

believers_path

:salam2:
Watch DR.Zakir Naik , Shahrukh Khan and Soha ali Khan on "WE THE PEOPLE" with Barkha Dutt on NDTV 24X7 on Sunday 7th March
@8:00pm ,India.

shahzaan

Video Links for ZAKIR NAIK on NDTV

Assalaamu alaikum brothers/sisters, I missed to watch the show. If any of you find any video link for the same, please post it in the same thread.

Jazaakallaahu Khair,

Salaam,
AbdulHakeem

apacheman

Zakir Naik should've avoided this show

This show was full of hypcrites, what's with the likes of Shahrukh, Soha and Kabir idiot, whose lives revolve around the film industry and can only think of profit. Soha who poses half naked in films is supposed to speak on islam, humbug!
They didn't give Zakir Naik a fair chance of speaking, every time he started talking, those impudent fools interrupted. and Dr. Naik shouldn't have gone so deep into explaining about taliban and osama, they misinterpreted him so as to believe that he's supporting their cause.
Then zakir naik went into proving 9/11 was an inside job, why will these dumb mutts believe it, he shouldn't have said that, and that goon sitting beside him blamed zakir naik for supporting taliban.
Zakir naik should've just said how he says in his speeches, that he does not know about osama bin laden, and he cannot trust CNN/BBC for portartying what osama is and that he's neither his friend nor foe, but whoever is doing this in the name of islam are doing it against islam and humanity.
Sheesh.. this show didn't go well for him, all were expecting him tho silence those scumbags, but i guess, these idiots including barkha dutt don't have a vague idea about islam, they just try to mould it according to their needs. Shhahrukh said a couple of things right, but he too is a name sake muslim, and he took a jig at zakir naik about his "practicing , non practicing comment". what do u expect from some one who's wife is a non-muslim and he goes around flirting in movies. but atleast his notions are partly right and he understands islam to a point, and he confessed that he is not following islam accordingly and is doing things which are against islam.
Soha was a complete idiot, badging her religion as something so private that she refuses to share it in public, although she willingly obscenely exposes herself on camera. how pathetic.
Maulvi Madani was diplomatic at best, but good enough. Karan was surprisingly broad minded, although he accepted the blunder about "kurbaan" movie, and Shahrukh blatantly criticised 'kurbaan' for portraying women in hijab and men in beards, all of them as bad terrorists.
All in all... Zakir Naik was not in place here, because no one here were actual muslims, all were into anti-islamic stuff like movies etc. Zakir naik was the only practicing and preaching muslim, that's why people felt he could step on their nerves and went against him or interreupted him.

believers_path

oh!jazakallah for the summary!
you r right they were not giving Dr.Zakir Naik a chance to speak.
"Zakir Naik should've avoided this show"

its better we shouldnt say who should do what!
rather we should be on that place or atleast as a supporter in the audiance!
but there were hardly practicing muslims in audiance..where were we???
who r we to say that??what we have contributed for islam??

i_royali

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah,
brothers/sisters, I missed to watch the show. If any of you find video link for the same, please post it in the same thread.

Jazaakallaahu Khair,
Mohammed Ibrahim

shahzaan

Video Links found for ZAKIR NAIK, Shahrukh & others on NDTV program, "We the People"

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullaah. Videos are uploaded for the program & I found the links. But, as I'm new to the website & didn't post 15 posts, the site restricts me to provide links.

So, delete the space in between youtube & .com in the below links. It would be better if anyone can re-post it with neccessary corrections.

1. youtube .com/watch?v=Zyh9jP3FbV8&feature=channel
2. youtube .com/watch?v=lfONHeU_HbU&feature=channel
3. youtube .com/watch?v=vOTPnQjmcc8&feature=channel
4. youtube .com/watch?v=WZ3oSBzO9WY&feature=channel
5. youtube .com/watch?v=eO5rFOGViY0&feature=channel
6. youtube .com/watch?v=uFZe0jW64uk&feature=channel
7. youtube .com/watch?v=-3iGeLKXd0k&feature=channel

Alternatively, you can search for "Dr. Zakir Naik, Shahrukh Khan, Soha Ali Khan on NDTV with Barkha Dutt" in youtube

Yaghfirullaahu lanaa walakum.

Salaam,
AbdulHakeem.

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
The Show was a big FAIL ... What does a Moderate muslim mean...? Zakir Naik was correct in stating a muslim is either practicing or non-practicing..

believers_path

I lost my precious time watching this.

i agree there were hypocrites n ignorants.

but what if the show had gone successfull n Allah s.w.t would had givn hidaya to them.
then too you would say you wasted your time...
we muslims r not selfish Alhamdulillah!!(i dint mean to offened any one pls forgive me) m jus saying genrelly.

:tti_sister:May Allah give them Hidayah.... i feel so sory for those pple..