thank you for that site .it is realy very useful
may allah keep u on iman and islam ever
salam alikun
sami2000
:holaaa::holaaa:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i really wish we could get some islamic tv here in america. i mean we have access to islamic videos and stuff via the internet but i'm talking about actual tv. on sunday almost of tv is about christianity, politics and nascar. i just would really like for us to have more tv shows or radio shows where people can hear from muslims as to what we actually believe. instead of having islam haters such as robert spencer tell the nation as to what we believe. we should all make dua to ALLAH SWT that we have a bigger voice. we know the truth and want to tell the truth but the enemies of islam in the media keep cuting us off.
:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

i really wish we could get some islamic tv here in america. i mean we have access to islamic videos and stuff via the internet but i'm talking about actual tv. on sunday almost of tv is about christianity, politics and nascar. i just would really like for us to have more tv shows or radio shows where people can hear from muslims as to what we actually believe. instead of having islam haters such as robert spencer tell the nation as to what we believe. we should all make dua to ALLAH SWT that we have a bigger voice. we know the truth and want to tell the truth but the enemies of islam in the media keep cuting us off.

salam aleikum
I always watch http://muslimvideo.com/
And they have it in different languages
They have Huda TV and Peace TV USA are my favorite
They also have Quran channel

waleikum salam

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

You are absolutely right brother/sister because it cost hell lot money to run a single tv channel but still people are doing allahamdullilah as most of Islamic TV Channel is non profitable so it really hard to survive. May Allah give us strength to do better and better to spread the Deen of Islam.