We All Make Mistakes

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

This was really good!

I had no idea this 'show' existed. The host does a great job in making everything clear (ie: especially for non-Muslims), tabarak'Allah.

Jazak'Allahu khair for sharing it with us.

As-salaamu'alaykum

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
wa'alaikum salam sister amtullah,
u can go to the website 'the deen show' for these video.

wassalaam.

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu Nori,

Oh yes.. I already made a little visit to the site, after watching this show. They are some really good videos there, insha'Allah I'll be watching more.

Jazak'Allahu khair for letting me know, very much appreciated. :D

Wa'alaykum as-salaam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Jazak Allah Khair. We all should repent when we make mistakes and ask Allah for forgiveness everyday. Also, when we commit a sin and repent we should conceal that sin because Allah will conceal it for us being he forgave you. Good example of that is in the first story the Sheikh told when Prophet Moses (PBUH) was talking to the people telling the one who sinned to leave the crowd.

Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “All of my ummah will be forgiven except those who sin openly. It is a part of sinning openly when a man does something at night, then the following morning when Allaah has concealed his sin, he says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night,’ when all night his Lord has concealed him and the next morning he uncovers what Allaah had concealed.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990).

Salam Amirah80