we are right ...

co7a

I want to tell u all don't be sad of all this islamophobia because we are not better than all the prophets they have beaten all their time because of inviting people to the right road of the truth i think that prophet mohammed (saaw) have stay 23 years and Billion people belive in him and in god this all for us i think we have to be Patient about that god send it to us ...

The word i want to say that our god will make the victory in this war to us insha'allah that i think the god will make his religion will Triumph but there is a question ??

we on the right road or we jzt playing in this life ....??!!!!

When we want to make anything make allah angry i want to think how prophet mohamed (saaw) sacrificed to save this religion from a Disbeliever world. All the men on this world want to kill this religion ....

Astgfr (إستغفر) allah and i pray to god and say to him plzz use us in this Battle
and not to change us .... Ameeeeen....

wasalamo....

suumaya

I agree with you 100% i have been telling people that what is happening in our world today is not new and that we need to be patient but alot of us forget what our prophet faced. Insha allah we will winn this battle.

Noor to shine

seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer

I think that each muslem should study the life of the prophet :saw2: and take him as an example in his life......The battle between right and wrong is eternal ....but those who follow the right path is always the winner.

2:45 Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,-

abmaliktech

its been a long battle plan

Bismillahi Rahman Rahim
Whats happening before and now and in the future, all the condemnation and all the bad things they are connecting with us the muslms is a part of a very big and long term battle plan that they started to implement more than hundred years ago and continue up to today but Alhamdulillah they are not succeding because Allah (SWT) the true and only god is on our side and they can`t win over. As what you can see what`s happening in the world, the more they persecute muslims, the more greatly understand Islam and beginning to think twice about their present beliefs and faiths.:tti_sister:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

All of your thoughts are great and worthy.

I say in addition, "Stay Positive, Do what-ever you can for the Ummah, Help yourself, your families, your communities & Mosques acheive the best"..

Don't let the negativity of Islamophobia get to you because Nagativity SAPS you & others around you and brings you down...

amyaishazouaoui

Revenge is sweet

:salam2:

You know, the more the adult members of our ummah get really vocal and annoyed at what is going on, the more our children suffer. I was teaching kids who had so much anger in them already at 11 or 12 years of age, it isn't healthy. Although we may feel sometimes that we would like to get revenge for all tese acts that are being committed against our ummah, yes we would all like to have a go at bush and blair etc, but the fact is it is very difficult to.
Be patient everyone, for when they die, Allah will give them what they diserve and will give us what we diserve.
There is o point having anger and hate in your heart, it will just eat you inside and ou will not be able to function properly. If you need to shout, go to the top of a mountain or a cliff where there is no one and let it out!!!!!!

:muslim_child:
:wasalam:
A

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I also see a lot of anger/frustration in Kids that I work with & Brothers in the Mosque.

Building up Anger/frustration and stuff just kills you with not a lot of positive outcome.

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Mashallah. I agree 100%

I loved the part about Allah using us for this battle. I never EVER pray for money or happiness or anything like that...I ALWAYS pray for emaan and I BEG God to keep me on his path even if he gives me Hell on Earth...

abrother4truth

I want to tell u all don't be sad of all this islamophobia because we are not better than all the prophets they have beaten all their time because of inviting people to the right road of the truth i think that prophet mohammed (saaw) have stay 23 years and Billion people belive in him and in god this all for us i think we have to be Patient about that god send it to us ...

The word i want to say that our god will make the victory in this war to us insha'allah that i think the god will make his religion will Triumph but there is a question ??

we on the right road or we jzt playing in this life ....??!!!!

When we want to make anything make allah angry i want to think how prophet mohamed (saaw) sacrificed to save this religion from a Disbeliever world. All the men on this world want to kill this religion ....

Astgfr (إستغفر) allah and i pray to god and say to him plzz use us in this Battle
and not to change us .... Ameeeeen....

wasalamo....

My friend no one wants to destroy your religion. You are free to practice what you wish. Unfortunately you are not giving that same courtesy to all other religions, that is why you ban the bible in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries.

No one cares if you are a muslim.... Good for you. But if you try and spread your religion by the sword again... you will be exterminated.

Live in peace and let others live in peace. There is no war against your religion, stop believing the propoganda by the people who only know hate:astag:

muslim83

No one cares if you are a muslim.... Good for you. But if you try and spread your religion by the sword again... you will be exterminated.:

:salam2: / hello (if you are non muslim)

abrother4truth, do you know which country has the most muslim? It is Indonesia with over 200 million muslims. Now tell me which muslim/arab army has ever invaded the country?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
My friend no one wants to destroy your religion. You are free to practice what you wish. Unfortunately you are not giving that same courtesy to all other religions, that is why you ban the bible in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries.

No one cares if you are a muslim.... Good for you. But if you try and spread your religion by the sword again... you will be exterminated.

Live in peace and let others live in peace. There is no war against your religion, stop believing the propoganda by the people who only know hate:astag:

hey who said islam is being spread by the sword ???
THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS, THEY ARE TERRORISTS

yet another comment prooving your Ignorance

Ranana_Adus

we are right

Im left handed and really it kinda sucks. There are so many things designed for right handed people that its rather hard to find things like golf clubs for leftys. <-- More expensive