We can do it!! We will take over the world..

al-muslimah

Salam alaycoum everyone,

The great news is that Muslims are taking over the world :):) quietly?? lol not sure about that.

Have a look at this article. Its realy funny to see how many people(haters) just talk about islam and dont know what islam really is. Try to reply to it but in a good way..you know they already think that muslims are terorists. use good words and be nice:)

http://jesuswept.wordpress.com/2006/11/09/muslims-are-taking-over-the-world-quietly/

salam!:SMILY139:

AdnanD

It's always interesting to see how people feel about Islam, and it seems that the fear of it grows constantly.

Makes you kind of wonder where these people live that they're being fed such ideas by the media...

What can we do though but invite them to the deen? :)

weakslave

I am going to be honest here. It makes me sad we are so large in numbers, and yet we are all useless! Not at the individual or community level, but at the international level we are so weak, lead by individuals that have no fear of Allaah.

The prophecy of Muhammad (SAAWS) has already become true. People are surrounding us, tearing us apart, while our numbers are great. We are like the foam of the sea. Useless.

I don't blame anyone, I blame myself. I haven't done as much as I know I can. I haven't kept my duties to Allaah like He asked me to, and I haven't lived the legacy of the greatest human being like I am supposed to. I have lived an isolated life, not isolated from people, isolated from the burden of the muslims and the non-muslims. I have not made it my business to work on improving my community, and I have not made it my business to teach these masses that are uneducated about Islam what we are all about.

Instead, I have wasted hours everyday fulfulling my desires, hoarding the wealth given to me, neglecting the Quraan, backbiting my muslim brothers, and praying as quickly as possible so I can get back to what I was doing.

Its high time for us to wake up... but how?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
I am going to be honest here. It makes me sad we are so large in numbers, and yet we are all useless! Not at the individual or community level, but at the international level we are so weak, lead by individuals that have no fear of Allaah.

The prophecy of Muhammad (SAAWS) has already become true. People are surrounding us, tearing us apart, while our numbers are great. We are like the foam of the sea. Useless.

I don't blame anyone, I blame myself. I haven't done as much as I know I can. I haven't kept my duties to Allaah like He asked me to, and I haven't lived the legacy of the greatest human being like I am supposed to. I have lived an isolated life, not isolated from people, isolated from the burden of the muslims and the non-muslims. I have not made it my business to work on improving my community, and I have not made it my business to teach these masses that are uneducated about Islam what we are all about.

Instead, I have wasted hours everyday fulfulling my desires, hoarding the wealth given to me, neglecting the Quraan, backbiting my muslim brothers, and praying as quickly as possible so I can get back to what I was doing.

:salam2:
:ma: a good reminder to all of us esp during times when we are taking our faith for granted and not doing the right thing that we know we should
:astag: :astag: :astag: a reminder especially to myself too
anyways about the topics yes inshaAllah before Yaum AlQiyamah islam wil rule the world again-inshaAllah
:SMILY259:

al-muslimah

Salam alaycom..Im glad that my post made nudge to aall of us..we should wake up..what are we waiting for..

okay to answer you interesting question..
it is never late to wake up..we could just start from the moment..

Actually there are plenty of things to do for islam:

First of aall you should be PROUD that you are muslim (i have a big badge that is on my pencil case that says " im a proud muslimah" i love it)..
you should feel it inside you..actually this comes when practicing islam..so it kinda takes time dont worry

Religion is about how you treat people..try to treat people by the teachings of islam; how Allah told us to act and prophet mohamad saw..belive me people will get to ask you about your actions..for example..lets see this simple thing..when you see litter on your way, try to pick it up!.. when talking to the market seller..talk to him politley...give cold water for workers who work in a really sunny day (that depends where you live..like for me living in qatar..that would be a great dawaa thing to do)..plant a SMILE always..not only draw it..it should really be part of you..believe me you will have people come to you and say " i love the smile on your face which i always see....you could always back it up its because of our religion islam tells us to smile because its like doing CHARATY as im having deeds for it..then that other person would start questioning..

oh also..never be ashamed to do wudou infront of friends..this is a big dawaa..like calling people to islam..the person would ask " why is he doing that" you answer that islam told us to be clean always and espesially before our prayers..and not only once a day but five times...--perhaps they only wash there "face" once a day but we wash our "feet" five times..proboaly our feet is much more cleaner than their face..the other person would be shocked and willing to know more about islam..

also never be ashamed to tell people your friends or wherever you are "oh its prayer time, could you excuse me a little"..they would feel how islam is important as well as qestion about this great belief that would let a person leave a wounderful gathering with laghter and food and stuff to pray to his almighty God!

you can get t buy those booklet that give basic things about islam and give them to people who desreve it.

Omg islam is so great..i cant still believe how many people are so arrogant to know the truth

there are plenty and pplenty of things more..hope i gave some useful things and inshallah we can all do these simple things in life..thanks for everyone who spent time reading my post.