We need Ramadan

spanish_muslima

Salam aleikum, I posted this beatiful reflection about Ramadán.:ma:

WE NEED RAMADAN

Ramadhaan is a month of Forgiveness.
Ramadhaan is a month of Rahman.
Ramadhaan is the month of generosity.
Ramadhaan, the month that Allah (swt) accepts the Tawbah of the servants, and the month that Allah blessed His servants.
We are in need of Ramadhan to correct ourselves, for we have forgotten Allah (swt) for the majority of the year.
To correct ourselves for we have been neglectful.
To correct ourselves for we are not upon the remembrance of Allah.
To correct ourselves because our hearts have gotten hard, some hearts are dead, some hearts are sick, some hearts are stone-cold, some hearts are black, getting no benefit whatsoever. Some hearts are so bad, and so ill that they see a good as a Munkar ( as an evil), and they see an evil as a good. These are not as they should be.

We need a Ramadhaan. We need a Ramadhaan because our connection with Allah (swt) is not correct.
We need a Ramadhaan because we do not have any Khushoo or devotion in our Salaah.
We need a Ramadhaan because our Qura´an has dust and is sitting on the shelf.
We need a Ramadhaan because we never read the books of Sunnah.
We need a Ramadhaan because we don´t fast, and if we fast physically without food or drink, we don´t fast with our eyes lowering them, and our tongue by not slandering and our tongue by not lying and back-biting.
We need a Ramadhaan to get ourselves back in order to work for the Hereafter, to connect ourselves to Allah (swt).
We need a Ramadhaan because relationships brother to brother and sister to sister is in a miserable condition.
We need a Ramadhaan because we have bad thoughts about one another.
We need a Ramadhaan because of dhulm, injustice to one another.
We need a Ramadhaan because there is backbiting, there is envy, there is jealousy and there is slander.
We need a Ramadhaan because we are despicable, because we are sick, because we are ill (all these are diseases of the heart).
We need a Ramadhaan because we don´t believe in the promise of Allah (swt) , or if we do, we do not implement it.
We need a Ramadhaan because it is time for us to change and become something better than we are now.
We need a Ramadhaan because that is the only thing that is going to get us together...
We need a Ramadhaan because we don´t have unity, there´s not brotherhood.
We need a Ramadhaan because there´s no respect for elders.
We need a Ramadhaan because there´s no real love between us.
We need a Ramadhaan, full of love and the Mercy of Allah (swt).

continue...

:tti_sister:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
We need Ramadan to bring unity among the believers. We all started fasting the same day which was a blessing, but not for Eid, mashallah. Its so beautiful to know that we are all doing something together for Allah, joined together in Tawheed, Alhamdullilah!! It went by so fast, too fast,:girl3: who is to say we will see another one?? May Allah have mercy on us and forgive us our sins, Ameen!!:tti_sister: Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!!

spanish_muslima

continue...

A Ramadhaan like we come in, like in a clinical or a hospital, trying to solve our illnesses, trying to come out of there without the disease we came with, trying to be better than we went in with.
We need a Ramadhaan. Look around you, look to your right, look to your left, look in front of you and look behind you and you´ll say: "We need a Ramadhaan".

The sisters are not covering properly, we need a Ramadhaan.
Brothers and sisters are mixing, we need a Ramadhaan.
Talking on phones and on the internet, we need a Ramadhaan.
This is a mess, we are in a fix, we are in a bind and this is a problem... We need a Ramadhaan, we need a Ramadhaan to get ourselves together.
We need a Ramadhaan, that we come in the Masjid and we face the Qiblah and we say "Allaahu Akbar" and we stand in qiyaamah a long time until those diseases, that filth, that sickness, that hardness the heart goes away.
We need a Ramadhaan that remind us of the Hell-fire.
We need a Ramadhaan that tell us that we haven´t been given a certificate that we are people of the Jannah.
We need a Ramadhaan that lets us known that we are servants of Allah (swt).
And if we were to spend our whole life, from the time we were born until Yawm al Qiyaamah in Sajdaah, it would not be enough to thank Allah for His Mercy, His Grace and His Blessings.
We need a Ramadhaan and it is clear. If there is any fear of Allah left in the hearts of ours and if there is any hope of Jannah left in us, and if there is any desire to change and to be better and to be righteous and to come to the level of Ihsan , to come to the level of a Mumin, to have taqwa, to fear Allah...we need a Ramadhaan.
We need a Ramadhaan, a month of Tawbaah.
We need a Ramadhaan, a month of Maghfira.
We need a Ramadhaan to correct our behavior, to correct the differences & the difficulties and the envy/jealousies in our relationships between one another.
We need a Ramadhaan to understand that we have been committing injustice to one another. And as the Profet (sws) said: "Az-Zulm (injustice)- Zulumaat yawmal Qiyaamah"- we´ll be changed physically into darkness on the Day of Judgement.

We need a Ramadhaan to understand the Hadith: to fear the duaa of the one to whom we have done injustice. For there is not between Allah and the person making the invocation, the person making the suplication or the person to whom injustice has been done, there is no veil between that person and Allah. That duaa is inmediatly accepted.
The opresor is the one for whom things are not going right, he is tripping into this and falling into that; he is slipping there and sliding here. Why I can´t get ahead? Why I can´t progress in my Deen? Why I can´t memorize this ayah? Why I can´t understand this hadeeth? We may be living under the invocation, the answer for invocation for someone whom we abused or stepped over.
You know you need a Ramadhaan. I know I need a Ramadhaan. We know we need a Ramadhaan. We need to get ourselves together.
We´ve been runnig around in filth, we´ve have been having our hearts around the low matters. We need our hearts to be around the thrones of Allah, we need to think about the high matters, high goals. We need to think about Jannah, we need a hope for al-Jannah.
Your planning for marriage, your planning for education, your plannig for a job, but we need to plan for the Jannah. We need to prepare for the Jannah during the month of Ramadhaan.

"Nahnu be haajathin Ma´aasa fir Ramadhaan"

Continue... inshaAllah:SMILY139:

sumaya_graham

Assalam alaikum spanish_muslima,

I live in Spain, where are you from? I'm here if you want to have a chat!!

Ma'salama,
Sumaya

ibn_mohamed

ramadan for all

ramadan is the best month in islam .
ramadan good for muslims to forgive their mistake.
ramadan good fro non_muslim to go to islam.