Votes: 7 26.9%
  • normal

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • bad

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

massi

:salam2:

we want to see how muslim live ramadan in west .
describe your day.
thank you for all.

Jihan

I wake up end of ssuhoor never make it on time downstairs. then its fajr. I go to school 7:30am it start 8am and ends 2:30 pm i get home 3ish pm. i start helping my mom with aftar then we finifh about 7:30pm..

My day can me more benficial... but alhamdullilaaah

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I stay up late at night .I go sleep at 2 or 3 am at night .Then I wake up at 5:20 again for Fajr ,then I go sleep ,then waking up at 8:30 again and going to work .All day at work until 9 pm sometimes.
and today I have to brake fast alone here at work :( then going for Taraweeh inshaAllah ....
Alhamdulillah I have a place where to pray at work
and it makes me happy.
We can worship Allah swt no matter where we are .And the day with Ramadan in the West is the same like the one u have in the East.
I didn't understand Poll question

You should put in a poll Excelent and Happy ,I didn't vote coz u dont have that option

waaleikum salam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I cant fast right now, but when I get back on track this is what I do. Get up around 4:00am and do some prayers, wake my kids up for suhoor at 4:45-4:50. Make fajr around 5:30. If its a school day, I stay up to get my son on the bus, or I will stay up to read Quran. On weekends I read, on the internet, taking care of children, cooking, etc....!! Ramadan Mubarak!!

Veiled_Knight

I wake up end of ssuhoor never make it on time downstairs. then its fajr. I go to school 7:30am it start 8am and ends 2:30 pm i get home 3ish pm. i start helping my mom with aftar then we finifh about 7:30pm..

My day can me more benficial... but alhamdullilaaah

wow my day is the same as yours,
school takes up most of our day n that's horrible cause i get worn out easily n lets not even get started on the fact that i cant talk to no one(bad breath):girl3:
But i still luv ramadan

arabiantxn

This is how my Ramadan is for the most part
Get up some time at night eat cornflakes (usually 3.30-4.00 ish) –go back to sleep wake up around 9.00-9.20- leave home around 9.50ish drive about 26miles reach work around (10.25-10.40) check email, telephone work work till about 11.30 ish – talk to my coworker boss brings work –work serious work work – boss off to lunch time to relax . (boss used to bring food for me now doesn’t knows fasting ) some time in between I take break( salah time) co workers go to lunch.comeback me go to lunch usually go to break room and sit or just sit it out very seldom lie down on sofa (very relaxing ) then back to work check emails call some one talk to father ,and visit this site , talk to coworker and boss about work and other things –boss leaves early boss gone – other two fellows leave work with in half hour of boss gone – usually me and one other guy at work at this time ( take 2 beak( pray) get back to serious work work for the rest of the time . by now time is 6.30ish( used to work till 7.15 or so regular days ) leave work drive home if not able to make it up stop by fast-food to pick up some thing . – maghrib is at 7.37pm then sometimes (inshallah) go to masjid pray taraweeh 9.00-10.45

Ramadan is not that good I whish I was back home in a Muslim country where I could get halal food to eat .

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Most of my days are good alhamdullilah. I usually take suhoor around 4:30 now and eat a healthy nutritious breakfast. I stay awake go to school. Come home cat nap. Ponder life. And by the time I am done pondering life it is time for iftar. I eat. I stay for taraweeh. Come home read Qur'an since I cannot understand anything in taraweeh. I go exercise for an hour. And that is my lovely days.

But today I got in a scuffle with my roommate in the last 3 hours of my fast. I cussed and fumed. Did excessive amounts of laundry. Sprained my ankle. The neighbors had a fire and we couldnt contact them...The list can go on, but insha Allah tomorrow will be better.

But I did accomplish reading a ton of the Qur'an, and that makes me feel better.

:wasalam:

arabiantxn

Most of my days are good alhamdullilah. But I got in a scuffle with my roommate in the last 3 hours of my fast. I cussed and fumed. Did excessive amounts of laundry. Sprained my ankle. The neighbors had a fire and we couldnt contact them...The list can go on, but insha Allah tomorrow will be better.

But I did accomplish reading a ton of the Qur'an, and that makes me feel better.

inshallah tommrow will be better,btw take care of your ankle. I used to live with my cousin sometimes you just have to igg turn a blind eye. About the fire i am glad it was not something serious - take care
masalam

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
inshallah tommrow will be better,btw take care of your ankle. I used to live with my cousin sometimes you just have to igg turn a blind eye. About the fire i am glad it was not something serious - take care
masalam

Thank you :) The fire was controllable it is just they left hot charcoals on a wood stand and that caught on fire :/ It was their first time barbequeing lol. They left to go to a football game, turned off the cell phones and left their mother outside for 3 hours worrying. *shrugs*

I do try to stay silent when angry, and I shut my door but she came busting in over a stupid book. It is okay though...We made peace...I was just afraid I broke my fast...I will just have to pray an extra day just in case...

the only truth

striving for jannah
salam.......well i wake at 3:45...and we(my family) pray tahajjud together, then we eat sehri, after fajr salah we go to sleep, these couple if days i've been at home so iv been waking up at 1:00ish in the afternoon(naughty i knw)...lol...then pray zuhr and asr and prepare for iftar...end my day with praying taraweeh...but tomorrow is my first day at uni and im not looking forward to it...but insha-allah it will be ok...wassalam. p.s I LOVE THIS MONTH OF RAMADAN...u can see somany positive changes in people as well as the society.