well,i have a doubt????????

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: bother and sisters

well i have a doubt..............

so, let me clear it ...

well, do you all know 'HIND' the one who ate hamza {R.A.A} in the battle of uhad ????
....why dint muhammad {S.W.A} TALK TO HER?????
even after she converted to islam?????????

i hope this questiond finds you good
...im sorry if im wrong

jasak allah

allah haffiz

believer`s tear

الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم يلتمس حمزة بن عبد المطلب ، فوجده ببطن الوادي قد بقر بطنه عن كبده ومثل به ، فجدع أنفه وأذناه ، فقال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم حين رأى ما رأى: ( لولا أن تحزن صفية ويكون سنة من بعدي لتركته حتى يكون في بطون السباع وحواصل الطير ، ولئن أظهرني الله على قريشفي موطن من المواطن لأمثلن بثلاثين رجلا منهم !)..
- فلما رأىالمسلمون حزن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وغيظه على من فعل بعمه ما فعل قالوا: ( والله لئن أظفرنا الله بهم يوما من الدهر لنمثلن بهم مثلة لم يمثلها أحد من العرب )..
-فنزل قوله تعالى: ( وان عاقبتم فعاقبوا بمثل ما عوقبتم به ولئن صبرتم لهو خير للصابرين ، واصبر وما صبرك إلا بالله ، ولا تحزن عليهم ولا تك في ضيق ممايمكرون )..
-فعفا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ونهى عن المثلة، وأمر بحمزة فسجي ببردة ، ثم صلى عليه فكبر سبع تكبيرات ، ثم أتى بالقتلى فيوضعونإلى حمزة ، فصلى عليهم وعليه معهم ، حتى صلى عليه اثنتين وسبعين صلاة.. وكان ذلك يوم السبت ، للنصف من شوال ، سنة (3) للهجرة.
I found this answer in the internet that says that prophet Mohammad (pbuh )wanted to revenge but Allah sent him averse which says that if you want to revenge revenge the same way, but it`s better to be patient and don`t be sad about them or what they ( kufaar , non believers ) are going to do.
I think that was Achance from Allah for Hind to turn to Islam and then she became agreat muslim
Also , once the person gets to Islam ( inshaaalaaah, by Allah`s well ) every thing done before is forgiven by Allah .
:salam2:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Hindun binti Utbah was the daughter of Musyrikin, and she became Muslimat. And she said to Rasulullah something like "When I was a Kafir, you're the one I hate most, and when I become Muslimat, you're the one I love the most. Rasulullah then said "And me too like that to you."
So, he did talked to her.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

:wasalam: ......

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم يلتمس حمزة بن عبد المطلب ، فوجده ببطن الوادي قد بقر بطنه عن كبده ومثل به ، فجدع أنفه وأذناه ، فقال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم حين رأى ما رأى: ( لولا أن تحزن صفية ويكون سنة من بعدي لتركته حتى يكون في بطون السباع وحواصل الطير ، ولئن أظهرني الله على قريشفي موطن من المواطن لأمثلن بثلاثين رجلا منهم !)..
- فلما رأىالمسلمون حزن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وغيظه على من فعل بعمه ما فعل قالوا: ( والله لئن أظفرنا الله بهم يوما من الدهر لنمثلن بهم مثلة لم يمثلها أحد من العرب )..
-فنزل قوله تعالى: ( وان عاقبتم فعاقبوا بمثل ما عوقبتم به ولئن صبرتم لهو خير للصابرين ، واصبر وما صبرك إلا بالله ، ولا تحزن عليهم ولا تك في ضيق ممايمكرون )..
-فعفا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ونهى عن المثلة، وأمر بحمزة فسجي ببردة ، ثم صلى عليه فكبر سبع تكبيرات ، ثم أتى بالقتلى فيوضعونإلى حمزة ، فصلى عليهم وعليه معهم ، حتى صلى عليه اثنتين وسبعين صلاة.. وكان ذلك يوم السبت ، للنصف من شوال ، سنة (3) للهجرة.
I found this answer in the internet that says that prophet Mohammad (pbuh )wanted to revenge but Allah sent him averse which says that if you want to revenge revenge the same way, but it`s better to be patient and don`t be sad about them or what they ( kufaar , non believers ) are going to do.
I think that was Achance from Allah for Hind to turn to Islam and then she became agreat muslim
Also , once the person gets to Islam ( inshaaalaaah, by Allah`s well ) every thing done before is forgiven by Allah .

:wasalam:
but she (hind) also ate hamza (r.a.a)'s liver right??? and muhammad(s.a.w)did not like her at all because she ate hamza(r.a.a.)'s liver......

believer`s tear

I heard that she didn`t eat it just chewd it and then spat it out because she was a mushrik that time and Allah wouldn`t let a flesh of a muslim go to fire ( the piece that Hind chewd from Hamza`s liver ) and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was very sad for that .

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
يا الله

this actually makes me feel that i am nothing as i get angry for manythings but these things are nothing compare to what rasul Allah saw .
i am so ashamed for my anger.
جزاكم الله خيرا لمن طرح السؤال و لمن اجاب

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

The Message is not an accurate film in terms of the seerah. If anything, it's better avoid and ignore it.

Was-salaam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ I personally agree with you Kashmiri Bhai, that and the animated movies about "Muhammad SAW's" "Life(?)" are VERY inaccurate and I suggest my brothers and sisters in Islam to listen to the Seerah by our dear Alims, like Sheikh Bilal Assad (RA) who gave a lecture on the Mercy of Rasulallah (SAW), a VERY nice masterpeice, so heart breaking and tearful, but also very beautiful. :)