Wella, I guess at some point I have to do this.......

Muslimah**

Salaam Muslim Ummah!!

I always forget to introduce myself whenever suscribing. So am not experienced in this thing.

Well, I am a Muslim, alhamdulilah (wouldn't want to be anythingelse). And love political, religious discussions. I am always giving advice so insha'Allah will try my best to help.

Given the current situaion of the Muslims I think that it is very important for Muslims to stay united, so please everyone don't argue over munite things.

We'll see how it goes, then maybe I can talk more about myself.
Assalem

Hassan Greepaly

hello muslimah
how r you,hope your fine
so your new,im new too i joined yesterday,
do you have any problems here
i have,i cant see any videos of any in here
anyways takecare and yes your true of what you just said

Akilah

:salam2:

Welcome to the community. Inshallah you will be able to gain a lot from this site:)

Muslimah**

:salam2:
Alhamdulilah, Bro Hassan I don't have any problems I can watch all the videos fine. Thank you guys for such a warm welcome, I am here to stay!!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Welcome and your advice about not to argue about minute things is very pertinent in this day and age.

Masha'Allah!

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Sorry for getting the gender wrong...

Happens in my ripe old age you know; the connection between the brain and the other parts of the body is weak and then there is arthritis you know!

Just kidding (about everything except the age) ….Just plain old mistake, silly me and I am really Sorry

Muslimah**

Wsalaam, never mind, I forgive you, anyway thank you everyone for being so welcoming, of course I will enjoy my stay here insha'Allah
:blackhijab: