WHAT A QUESTION TO THE UMMAH!!!

happy 2 b muslim

:girl3: :hijabi: SALAM

WHAT ARE WE DOING AS AN UMMAH????? WALLAHI I SPEAK TO MY SELF BEFORE ANYONE... what are we doing to spread the truth to educate people about islam what are we doing????? On the day of judgement when they run to you telling you, you knew this would happen why didnt you infrom us and allah being all wise and just knows best. As an ummah its a must we infrom people i hear on the news and the media that muslim are such thing wallahi it make me sick NOTHING BUT A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE now whos fault is that we can blame the media all we want, WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE WAY THE PROPHET ACTED i speak to my self before i do you am not an angel HOWEVER SUBHANNAH IT MAKE ME SAID 2 SEE MUSLIM THAT DO NOTHING AND MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM PEOPLE THAT DO GOOD FOR THE DEEN BUT THE PROPHET SAID (SAW) SAID THE TRAIL FOR MY UMMAH IS A LOVE FOR THE DUNYA... SUHANAHALLAH!!!:girl3:

RISE UP THE UMMAH OF MUHAMMED DO AS THE SAHBA DID THEY WHERE HUMAN NOT PERFECT BUT GREAT BEST THEY WHERE THE BEST TO ALLAH AND THE PEOPLE,,,,,i was wacthing FOX new and some christian lady was just BASHING islam like there was no tomorrow.......i wanted to SCEARM but what the point no one can hear me!!! i dont watch fox new like i have nothing to do but i was on youtube listern to al afasy surah najm then this came up, looked interesting so i viewed it i cant be bored with new trust me but wanted to see what they have to say i see it as this islam has nothing to do with the bad thing people do wheather they are muslim its a religion not a kult ....But still on the day of jugdement allah will ask you what you did to speard the deen nal islam... So am asking you to think what have the ummah to say i speak to my self before you....

something i use my age and my gender(AM 16 AND A GIRL) to think that doesnt appeal to me which i know it does more than ever!!!i have a website if you guy will like to visit it mecca2medina.piczo.com

Ghufraanaka i seek your forgiveness if i was wrong
may allah forgive my short coming and mistake may allah make the ummah stronger than ever .....:tti_sister:

wa salam alaykum

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i totally understand our anger, however the problem for most muslims is that we do not have any say in the mainstream media. not is it only due to the fact that we don't have access to appear on television. on top of that, it would defeat the purpose if they let us on the airwaves because they don't want us to expose the truth. unfortunately here in america, muslims are the scapegoats. no matter how many times we explain the teachings of islam, the media has made up their mind. the sad part is that the media is what shapes public opinion.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet little sister first of all turn the garbage off. You do not need to be subjugated to ignorance. Until the end of time they will fear us. Let them.
They have to bash us. By our existence we make them feel guilty. When you know you have done something wrong you do not like to look in the mirror. Muslims are the mirror.
Islam is Love. Write to us, learn and teach, be patient and smile. We do not want anything that is theirs. What we have is eternal. They will not get the better of me, why, because our Holy Prophet (saws) was not quick to anger.
Let me follow in his (swas) footsteps.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
This is so true, mashallah! It will never end. They will put us down, degrade us, and do everything possible to make islam to be evil. Its so sad because before 9-11, I used to see so many muslims, on the bus, the trains, walking down the street, subhanallah. I dont see that anymore, because some of them are afraid to be muslim because of what these people will think of them, when it will be only them standing before Allah answering for their own actions. We are not strong enough, we are weak and the ummah is suffering for it. Where are the muslims?? The media does play a big role, but we have to make a choice to watch it and be angry at the world, or live our lives pleasing Allah, this is our main goal inshallah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I volunteer to host the first show!! Bring it on baby, bring it on..we need to spread a little sunshine into this bleak world.

In all seriousness, you the younger generation who are gifted and eager can make it happen, InshaAllah. It is never, never about money but it is always about determination. It is the time to do it.

Erik

I am a new muslim, I want to say, Never bother, never become angry , never waste time for anger!! never do!! Ummah grows every minute stronger and it grows even faster when we do not bother. never bother, waste no time, judgment will come and Allah do not want us to spend time wasted.
We should prepare for heaven, all will be judged so let the fools be and let them prepare there deep grave. Do not touch them for they are not clean.
Wasalam. /Erik

falomar

Salaam,

........Until the end of time they will fear us. Let them.
They have to bash us. By our existence we make them feel guilty. When you know you have done something wrong you do not like to look in the mirror. Muslims are the mirror.

With all respects, I think that's a misconception...unless I misunderstood you....
Please let me explain myself and I hope you understand that I will be very frankly and will talk with all the feelings of my heart, but in no way I mean to offend you or anybody......

I understand what you mean.....maybe if they fear you, they would respect you, or they will turn aside.....Like when you go to school, if you don't show other kids that there is brave in you they might abuse you and will not respect you.....yes, that could be true in part......BUT....no necessary....

WHY?......Because I think that should not be the goal of Muslims,.....

Your goal should be helping people know Allah through the Islam,....and that.....my friend,......can't be achieve with fear....only with love and the right behavior...and as (happy 2 b muslim) said...spreading the truth to educate people about islam.....Because let me tell you something.....I'm not a muslim, but I hate when I see somebody talking bad about muslims and the islam.....and the worst of it is that when they talk bad about muslims, they post pictures of beheaded and killed people by some muslims holding the Quran in their hands and saying they did it in the name of Allah.....

How can they know Allah and practice Islam with that fear? how can I defend you if you don't help me teach then the true about the beautiful Islam through your right behivor?

It's your goal to be the only people of God and the rest of humanity get lost in their condemnation because they did not want to turn to Islam because they have fear and misconceptions about the Muslims?...that's been selfish and I don't think God likes that kind of behivor' cause after all, we are all creatures of God.

Let me tell you something else....I was a soldier, US army ranger, back in 1999. Thanks to God I never went to war, but do you think most soldiers who go to war they really want to go to war, fight,kill and get killed?,...No!....they rather be at home watching Tv and making love with their girlfriends...Most US soldiers are in the armed forces because they're looking for a Job opportunity, the benefits the armed forces have for them to retire at an early age(not by death of course)....so it is not hate what's in their heart when they go to war, but a call to a service that some swear to accomplish when they enrolled without knowing what they were getting into. In the other hand...It's a great pity when I see pictures of some muslims mothers teaching their young kids how to become suicide bombing, and how to hold a gun, at an early age....and if you don't beleive me I will glad to show some of those pictures I've seen to anyone of you......I AM PRETTY SURE THAT'S NOT ISLAM,......and that's the reason why I think WHY PEOPLE NEED TO BE EDUCATED.

Islam is Love. Write to us, learn and teach, be patient and smile. We do not want anything that is theirs. What we have is eternal. They will not get the better of me, why, because our Holy Prophet (saws) was not quick to anger.
Let me follow in his (swas) footsteps.

That's much better.....I see wisdom in it

PEACE !

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Why do you watch Fox news? really just cut it out! that channel is the worst and it will make u feel like u can do nothing. chin up. there is always hope.

Use every opportunity and every situation you have, to make a difference however small.

In the end, were the winners and theyre the losers :SMILY288: ..actually Islam is the winner and kufr is the loser and we can take our pick! :D

wasalam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Salaam,

I volunteer to host the first show!! Bring it on baby, bring it on..we need to spread a little sunshine into this bleak world.

In all seriousness, you the younger generation who are gifted and eager can make it happen, InshaAllah. It is never, never about money but it is always about determination. It is the time to do it.

:salam2: My dear sister you are right. The younger generation is the one that can make a difference. I'm just gonna give you a few of examples of what has been done and what could be done also. I'm a 9th grader in America we have made a group of students to help people understand that hatred and racism, etc. are not worth doing. I've made a couple of speeches, and i've found that many kids (non-muslims) wonder which religion they should embrace. They are confused, and they ask me many questions like, why can't you eat pork? why do you wear a hijab? i answer them in the best way i can answer. You see, i'm still continuing this group thing (unfortunately i'm the only muslim in that group), i'm trying to get other Muslim kids to join, so that we can tell the others about our faith, some of the kids who didn't understand Islam now understand it a little through the group and friendship i've made with them. WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. my advice, if you still go to school.....make projects, etc. to help people understand who you are and why you are what you are. :salam2:

happy 2 b muslim

i dont watch fox new like i have nothing to do but i was on youtube listern to al afasy surah najm then this came up, looked interesting so i viewed it i cant be bored with new trust me but wanted to see what they have to say i see it as this islam has nothing to do with the bad thing people do wheather they are muslim its a religion not a kult ....But still on the day of jugdement allah will ask you what you did to speard the deen nal islam... So am asking you to think what have the ummah to say i speak to my self before you....

salam :hijabi: