What breaks the fast?

anna

:salam2:

Whats the difference between the breaking of a fast,and a makruh fast? For instance,if you vomit does it break your fast or does it make it makruh? And can you just break it,and fast in its stead later on,or do you still have to complete it?

Is there any thread pertaining to what nullifies the fast,cuz I am a little confused regarding this.

muharram23

Staff member
:salam2:

Whats the difference between the breaking of a fast,and a makruh fast? For instance,if you vomit does it break your fast or does it make it makruh? And can you just break it,and fast in its stead later on,or do you still have to complete it?

Is there any thread pertaining to what nullifies the fast,cuz I am a little confused regarding this.

Salamu alaykum

first, a woman who is on her mences or post natal bleeding, she doesn't fast and she will make it up same amount of days she missed outside of Ramadan.

Things that break fast are if you get your mences while fasting, if you eat or drink on purpose, marital relationship and anything related to this that results in (I hope you understand what I mean).

If a person has a wet dream it will not affect his fasting and should continue fasting, but of course should take ghusl (a proper bathing).

Also, we should avoild evil actions like backbiting and other sins

hope this helps

wassalam