what can one do to increase the love for Allah (Subanallahu Teala) inside?

safiya58

:salam2:

sometimes I tend to be to engaged with this world... even when I pray I first have to shut of the "television" in my mind... it is not always easy to forget the everyday life for some minutes so as to be ready to do the prayer... but prayer itself is not enough... what can one do to increase the love for Allah (Subanallahu Teala) inside?
For example I´m a "nature freak" when I see some beautiful pics about the dessert or the mountains or when I´m in a place with a stunning nature ... than I always remember Allah with total admiration... have u got any advices about how we can come more close to Allah and love Him more....?

:wasalam:

slave_of_Allah

Masha'Allah what a beautful thread. My dear sister, you asked a very good question, Masha'Allah it is good that you remember Allah when you see His beautiful creation, indeed it is very beautiful. To increase your love for Allah - remember Him more, and know this that Allah loves you more than you can bear. Think about this my dear sister, and insha'Allah your love for Allah will grow.

Reflect and think about all Allah has done for you, and how He is always there for you. Forget about this world, and think about meeting Allah. Above all remember Allah at every minute of the day, think about how much He loves you. Masha'Allah Allah gave us Islam - what a beautiful gift.

I pray that Allah helps increase the love for Him, and helps us to become better Muslims. Aameen.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I think this thread is what we all think its soo true we need to always be mindful of Allah i have been told and am trying to learn the names and attributes of Allah and i think a good idea is to contemplate on his names and also to learn and understand tawheed iam also trying to keep up with tawheed online lessons i would recommend it as a way to get to know Allah and build love for him inshallah:hearts:

My name is Safiyah too and i love looking at nature mashallah its one of the signs of Allah its Always good to look at the world around us :hearts:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
i think the best thing to come closer Allah is to do dikar or read quran,,,thats how i find myself close to Him..OR MAYBE READING ABT ISLAM ,,,

safiya58

Masha'Allah what a beautful thread. My dear sister, you asked a very good question, Masha'Allah it is good that you remember Allah when you see His beautiful creation, indeed it is very beautiful. To increase your love for Allah - remember Him more, and know this that Allah loves you more than you can bear. Think about this my dear sister, and insha'Allah your love for Allah will grow.

Reflect and think about all Allah has done for you, and how He is always there for you. Forget about this world, and think about meeting Allah. Above all remember Allah at every minute of the day, think about how much He loves you. Masha'Allah Allah gave us Islam - what a beautiful gift.

I pray that Allah helps increase the love for Him, and helps us to become better Muslims. Aameen.

jazak Allahu ckairan for ur reply, really good advices... u remind me at the time when I repented from my sins... and I really could feel the endless mercy of Allah on that time... to be quit honest I´m not sure if Allah loves me cuz I don´t think that I deserved His love....

amin to ur dua brother...

safiya58

I think this thread is what we all think its soo true we need to always be mindful of Allah i have been told and am trying to learn the names and attributes of Allah and i think a good idea is to contemplate on his names and also to learn and understand tawheed iam also trying to keep up with tawheed online lessons i would recommend it as a way to get to know Allah and build love for him inshallah:hearts:

My name is Safiyah too and i love looking at nature mashallah its one of the signs of Allah its Always good to look at the world around us :hearts:

see we have got something in common, eventhough my real name is not safia :)

jazak Allahu ckairan my sister

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

see we have got something in common, eventhough my real name is not safia :)

jazak Allahu ckairan my sister

:lol: well atleast something in common lool

and sister dont say That Allah doesnt love you because Allah's love is endless and Allah loves those who turn to him so dont despair sister, SMILE you have been blessed with ISLAM:hearts::hearts:

safiya58

i think the best thing to come closer Allah is to do dikar or read quran,,,thats how i find myself close to Him..OR MAYBE READING ABT ISLAM ,,,

jazak Allahu ckairan beloved sister. doing constantly thikr and reading Quran is a good idea. it softens the heart. maybe thikr with everday a name of Allah of Asma el husna like a brother adviced :)

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:beautiful thread! A reflection on the many blessings of Allah. He has given us life to worship Him, to love Him, and to strive to see Him and cover us with His shade on the Day of Judgement. We have food, a roof over our heads, clothes to wear, which is what most people do not have right now.

Staying in the remembrance of Him because it is only Him that can make you happy.:muslim_child:

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum dear Safiya58.

Just to let you know i am a sister, no worriez, you didn't know, and i am not upset in any way. My dear sister - trust me Allah does love you, because He made you Muslim, and blessed you with Islam. Allah wants you do go to Jannah, He made you a believer, Allah loves you more than you can bear. Never doubt it for a second. Allah loves you so much. And Allah is waiting for you to turn to Him, out of love from your heart.

Think about all the blessings you have, and then think Allah DOES love me, because He has given you so much.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

safiya58

:ma:beautiful thread! A reflection on the many blessings of Allah. He has given us life to worship Him, to love Him, and to strive to see Him and cover us with His shade on the Day of Judgement. We have food, a roof over our heads, clothes to wear, which is what most people do not have right now.

Staying in the remembrance of Him because it is only Him that can make you happy.:muslim_child:

and when we take a look at our bodies... subanallah... Allah has created us in a perfect way plus He had given us much more we actually need.. for example we can live with one kidney also but Allah has given us two...

Inshaallah Allah will help the brothers and sisters in need and give them patince that they can manage their exam and protect us from beeing ignorant and make us from those who praise Him for all we received from Allah so that we can manage our exam aswell. amen.

safiya58

Just to let you know i am a sister, no worriez, you didn't know, and i am not upset in any way. My dear sister - trust me Allah does love you, because He made you Muslim, and blessed you with Islam. Allah wants you do go to Jannah, He made you a believer, Allah loves you more than you can bear. Never doubt it for a second. Allah loves you so much. And Allah is waiting for you to turn to Him, out of love from your heart.

Think about all the blessings you have, and then think Allah DOES love me, because He has given you so much.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

jazak Allahu ckairan I hope that and I hope that u are one of the servants Allah is pleased with and loves alot :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

sister purified

My dear sister - trust me Allah does love you, because He made you Muslim, and blessed you with Islam. Allah wants you do go to Jannah, He made you a believer, Allah loves you more than you can bear. Never doubt it for a second. Allah loves you so much. And Allah is waiting for you to turn to Him, out of love from your heart.

Wa'alikum aslaam.
this truthful statement really makes me cry of joy!but now i feel even more terrible of all the wrongs things ive done..:astag: praying to Allah to forgive us for all the sins..

palestine

Servant of Allah
These two nasheeds help me to become peaceful inside. so u can listen to it too inshaAllah and also listen to the Quran(especially suratu yusuf:))

[yt]Oao6jk-UwDY[/yt]

[yt]28S2iGyyLBY[/yt]

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. Ukhti I too love nature and it reminds me often of how beautiful Allah swt has created the earth to be. What we can do is ask ourselves some simple questions such as "is it really worth watching tv, or listening to songs, is all of that really worth loosing our abode in jannah"? Also may i remind you and myself that the person who is pulled out of hell, the last person to be taken out of hell fire and into jannah gets this whole world times 10. And what do you think of the person who gets to be in the highest ranks of jannah? this person who was the last to enter jannah and who received the equivalence of this world times 10. SubhanAllah! May Allah swt help us to remain guided. Another thing that may help is, when we are watching tv or imitating the acts of the kuffar at any point...we need to remember that we are watching the films, songs, and acts of the kuffar who kill our dear brothers and sisters. You'll be ok inshAllah just focus on your deen and remember to occupy your time by either reading things which help you gain knowledge or by surfing the net and watching useful lectures. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

safiya58

Assalamu 'alaikum

Most of us are not aware of the power of prayers. Our elders used to offer Nawafil-e-Hajat at the time of distress and lay open their hearts to Allah Subhanuhu Taala. Those faced with difficulties in life, in terms of lack of resources or psychological stress, would beg from Allah Subhanuhu Taala.

Many faced with apparent unsolvable dilemmas would prostrate in front of Allah and seek His guidance. In losses of material and body, loud cries which can shake the world and skies, bless the soul with serenity and tranquility. All these prayers have to come from the core of heart accompanied by tears. Such episodes of catharsis relieve anger and frustration and ignite new candles of hope.

Loud praying and crying has its magic and rewards, which we people, are not aware of. Those who have tasted this, do not require any artificial medical tranquilisers, as they have found the perfect remedy to the soul’s agitation and restlessness.

Dhikir & Salawat everyday, remove pride from one heart

I agree with u that we don´t understand the meaning of salah really... and that turn to Allah in total submission and seeking only His help is the cure of the soul... but loud praying and crying?..... I mean it is important that u pray with deep feelings in your heart (ckooshu) but I prefer to pray in silent cuz infront of Allah it is not necesary to loud crying... He can hear u anyway He knows and hears all... jazak Allahu ckairan for ur reply brother/sister :)

safiya58

Asalamu alaykum wrwb. Ukhti I too love nature and it reminds me often of how beautiful Allah swt has created the earth to be. What we can do is ask ourselves some simple questions such as "is it really worth watching tv, or listening to songs, is all of that really worth loosing our abode in jannah"? Also may i remind you and myself that the person who is pulled out of hell, the last person to be taken out of hell fire and into jannah gets this whole world times 10. And what do you think of the person who gets to be in the highest ranks of jannah? this person who was the last to enter jannah and who received the equivalence of this world times 10. SubhanAllah! May Allah swt help us to remain guided. Another thing that may help is, when we are watching tv or imitating the acts of the kuffar at any point...we need to remember that we are watching the films, songs, and acts of the kuffar who kill our dear brothers and sisters. You'll be ok inshAllah just focus on your deen and remember to occupy your time by either reading things which help you gain knowledge or by surfing the net and watching useful lectures. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

if we could only understand what is expecting the believers in jannah we wouldn´t care for anything in this world anymore and struggle harder for firdevs... This is how kind Allah is... He gives those who believe in Him paradise... just because they believe in Him and obey Him... imagine someone safes ur life and because u are thankfull for that towards him he rewards u with a palace and buttlers and all u need in this world.... jazak Allahu ckairan sis..

naaad

mu'minah

sometimes I tend to be to engaged with this world... even when I pray I first have to shut of the "television" in my mind... it is not always easy to forget the everyday life for some minutes so as to be ready to do the prayer... but prayer itself is not enough... what can one do to increase the love for Allah (Subanallahu Teala) inside?
For example I´m a "nature freak" when I see some beautiful pics about the dessert or the mountains or when I´m in a place with a stunning nature ... than I always remember Allah with total admiration... have u got any advices about how we can come more close to Allah and love Him more....?

wa alaikum as salaam,
wow, i feel you have spoken my words! this sounds sooo much like me. when i pray,at times, my minds wanders here & there then suddenly i realize that i should be heedful of my prayer right now....
and i am a BIG BIG nature freak. i love nature & everything about it. i have even written a poem on Nature, will post soon InshAllah:)even the smallest and common things of nature deeply amaze me. the only words i can speak are "SUBHAN ALLAH!" i just wonder how ALLAH created them and what might happen to them on the day of judgment (like mountains will be crushed to mud..& what'll happen to the sky...)i start imagining all this and it fills my heart with "ALLAH"

i must say my friend, u've asked a very good question here. when i feel lack of concentration in prayer and feel guilty of sins, i listen to the Holy Qur'an (esp. recitation by Ahmad Ali Al Ajmy) it sets straight my mind and heart. i recite also but at such times i prefer listening so that i can contemplate better .....