What country are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
:salam2:
that was rude esp for a moderator, how can you preach spending better time reading the Quran when you are being so rude. Do you know what people do with their day personlly.....I'm guessing you don't.

Allah mentions in the Qur'an:

“Indeed Allah is with those who are patient.”

:wasalam:

Walikom salaam

Well it wasnt rude ( you have put the address of your post in reply to mine as Stupid) that was disrespect.

I am not preaching any one I suggested to search TTI before strarting new thread, write something usefull instead of starting threads on TTI just to increase the number of posts..so from my point of view there is nothing wrong on suggesting that its better for people to read Quran instead of posting repeated thread on TTI

there are 10s of repeated threads on TTI asking people about where they are from.

Exactly “Indeed Allah is with those who are patient.” :) Jazaaki Allah khair for reminding us.

wa salaam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
:salam2:
that was rude esp for a moderator, how can you preach spending better time reading the Quran when you are being so rude. Do you know what people do with their day personlly.....I'm guessing you don't.

Allah mentions in the Qur'an:

“Indeed Allah is with those who are patient.”

:wasalam:

salam aleikum

that was rude esp for a moderator
Being a moderator doesnt mean being better then others ,or have special qualities .We are all equal ...

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.