What did you do on Eid? :D

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu alaikum.

Well, I'm just curious. I wanna know what you guys did on Eid!

I had to go to school... Nothing special, the family just went out for dinner later. :muslim_child: It was fun anyway. :hijabi:

I miss Eid back home though! Hehe, well yeah..

Go ahead and post! :D

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams ...........

After we perform Eid Prayers we met our freinds................Masha Allah!!!!!!!! Also gave Qurbani.........

Muhtadii

:salam2:
Bakr Eid is a sort of busy schedule for me. After prayers we have Qurbani (Udhuiya) and then distributing it all the day or more, depending upon the size of the animal.
:wasalam:

xAllahKnowsBestx

Ohh, that sounds great! My family didn't get to do that this time but we got our relatives to do it for us in Sri Lanka. I think so..lol.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

At morning I took part of prayer and after that I ate dinner with my Somali students. Then I went to work, after that I took part of Eid party with my Kurdish students, we ate together for example "dolma" and "baklava" and some sweets which name I didn´t know, then dancing Kurdish dances (or they danced and I was just looking for as I didn´t want to dance with men :shymuslima1: )

Nice day :lol:

xAllahKnowsBestx

At morning I took part of prayer and after that I ate dinner with my Somali students. Then I went to work, after that I took part of Eid party with my Kurdish students, we ate together for example "dolma" and "baklava" and some sweets which name I didn´t know, then dancing Kurdish dances (or they danced and I was just looking for as I didn´t want to dance with men :shymuslima1: )

Nice day :lol:

Hehehe, sounds diverse! I Googled "dolma and bakhlava". YOU GOT ME HUNGRY SISTER HARB! :lol: I've tried Bakhlava once, I just didn't know the name, but it's awesome!! I wanna try the other one! :D :SMILY149::SMILY149::SMILY149:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

IT WAS AMAZING FOR ME..:muslim_child: ALHAMDULILLAH..

As usual, morning salaah.. friends, relatives and.. etc..:)

I made pine Apple Gatove:lol::lol::lol::lol:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Hehehe, yes I will, inshallah! :p Or you know... You could just ship some of that to New York. :D :D :lol::lol:

dear......is I ship... ahem ahem...it wont be PINE APPLE GATOVE ....BUT PINE APPLE FUNGI :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HEHEHEHEHE:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

xAllahKnowsBestx

dear......is I ship... ahem ahem...it wont be PINE APPLE GATOVE ....BUT PINE APPLE FUNGI :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HEHEHEHEHE:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AWW hahahaha!!!:lol: Express shipping would do though. :p Pineapple fungi... Not worth the hassle! I wish I could cook! :lol: :muslim_child:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam Eid ul Adha Al Mubarak to all muslim.

Assalamu alaikum.

Well, I'm just curious. I wanna know what you guys did on Eid!

I had to go to school... Nothing special, the family just went out for dinner later. :muslim_child: It was fun anyway. :hijabi:

I miss Eid back home though! Hehe, well yeah..

Go ahead and post! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Super Wonderful!
Beautifully Busy as usual
from A to Z
But loving every details of Eid Fitri
and Eidul Adha Al Mubarak Celebration!

Allahu Akbar!

:ma:

May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim with
best health and prosperity~Amin!
:jazaak:

Happy Eid ul Adha
to you
And
To All muslim world wide!

Take Care!
~Wassalam.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Interesting thread :D well on the 1st day it was the qurbani and meeting up wid neighbours and friends. Then on the second day :D my relatives and cuzns came so it was soooooo mch fun :lol: :D
and on the 3rd day :p whch is today lolz in Pak that is :lol: well it jus started bt we plan on doin BBQ at nite :SMILY288:
bt nyway eid is always good lol :D

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Ohh, that sounds great! My family didn't get to do that this time but we got our relatives to do it for us in Sri Lanka. I think so..lol.

Salaams!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Sri Lanka Musjid Trustees are arranging qurbani programes for busy people.......... and not to worry dear freind................ U may fulfill in Sri Lanka...................... I love my country LOL...............

hayat_yahya

i ate out with a friend and saw a movie, few messages sent and that is all...
the next 2 days were common.

xAllahKnowsBestx

I think with the amount of food consumed on Eid day, we need to have a mega marathon.

HA! I guess you just burn half the calories digesting it all! ^__^

Salaams!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Sri Lanka Musjid Trustees are arranging qurbani programes for busy people.......... and not to worry dear freind................ U may fulfill in Sri Lanka...................... I love my country LOL...............

Walaikum Assalam.

Lol! Yes bro, we got people to do it in Sri Lanka. I like Eid Sri Lanka! It's so much fun!! And it goes on for dayyyyys! D:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam..
ion wid, i went out with my friends, relatives came...
and everything went good alhumdulillah...buh, i dint go to any relatives house..:(..
coz i have exams..:(