What do you think????

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Before you read this, I want you to know the man who wrote it is anti-Islam and he might say some stuff that will hurt you. BUT I really want to know what you think. I would love to give him an answer. I am SO sorry it is long. I hope you can help me with this.

Human Concepts and Fallacies of God
A lot of people will hate me after this one but oh well, just read and think:

Humans are born; they come from a mother, who comes from another mother. We believe everything is like us. Everything in the universe must have an origin like us. Everything must have a beginning and an end.

The concept of God is human concept.

In Religion, god is sometimes seen as angry, disappointed (Christianity), surprised, happy, jealousy (Christianity), revengeful, etc.

to have these emotions, one would have to have a human brain. Humans are the only creatures in the universe (as far as we know) who are capable of having emotions. In order to have these emotions, god would have to have a brain like ours with chemical reactions that would enable him to have these emotions.

This is a HUMAN concept. How can God have human emotions if he is greater than all of us? Does this mean he feels sad and depressed and other emotions? Then this brings the question where did god come from, and we have no answer for it. Religions say he is always there and always were and make it a sin to ask such question. It’s only a sin because they can’t answer your question, they don’t know it either.

Religious people make excuses like well if there is no god, where did the universe come from? This is another HUMAN concept. We are born from mothers and we are raised to think that everything has a beginning and an end. Everything must have an origin like we do.

WHAT IF, the universe has always been and always will be? The universe is a concept we just don’t understand yet. You can’t ask where did it come from and who created it because it doesn’t have to come from anywhere.

No Choice

God of religions (abrahamic god) doesn’t make sense. He supposedly gives life to people and gives them a brain to choose and make decisions. According to religion, he gives you the mind to think. What about crippled people who cant even care for themselves? What did they do to deserve it? Anyway but there is a catch! You can choose anything to believe in, but if you don’t choose to believe in God he will burn you in hell with flames a million times hotter than ours! This is not much of a choice now is it? It seems he is making all this to entertain himself. He gave you a choice of Me or Fire.

Why would he demand worship from his creation? This is also illogical. If he wants respect or appreciation, then we can thank him and appreciate him, but we choose not to follow his so-called religions. Why does he have the NEED to be worshipped? Is he competing with other Gods? Is he Jealous? Seriously think about this for a second. It makes no sense what so ever. Does Allah care about me so much that he is willing to burn me in eternal hellfire?[/b] He wants me to have the religion so bad that he would burn me?

Crime and Punishment

In the justice systems of modern countries, punishments must NOT outweigh the crime. In other words, when you kill someone, they will give you 25 years of imprisonment, or they might even give you the death penalty (USA, Middle East, Asia, etc). The important thing here is the punishment must not be too cruel that it outweighs the crime. Comprende? The USA has a law called Cruel and Unusual Punishment which makes it illegal to torture prisoners.

Disbelief is a crime?

According to religion, NOT believing in Allah or Jehovah is a SIN, or in other words it is a crime. But how can DISBELIEF be a crime? If one chooses not to believe, forcing him/her will never convince the person. If god gave me the brain to choose freely, why does he burn me for eternity? This goes back to Crime and Punishment. God is NOT fair! He is torturing me for all of eternity just because I didn’t believe in him? This is psychotic and inhumane! Is the creator of the universe really this selfish that he DEMANDS respect? Why is he an egotistical male to begin with? Is it my fault as a human being that I am not convinced by some books thousands of years old? Will I force myself to believe them? Let’s say I got really scared and I wanted to believe in Islam because I didn’t want to go to hell, isn’t this a selfish reason for believing in God?

Most religious people are scared of God or more specifically, they are scared of Hell, so they believe. Doesn’t god know that you only believe out of fear?

Good and Evil

If god is all-powerful, then why doesn’t he stop evil that is on this earth? He doesn’t want to? If he doesn’t then that means he is letting evil live, but more importantly, he CREATES evil men like Hitler and Saddam, this would mean he is evil himself, wouldn’t it? Just think about it. If God CANNOT stop evil, this means God is not all-powerful. Maybe God doesn’t KNOW about it, then he is not all-knowing. Why does God sit on his chair in the sky and watch as millions of people die everyday from disease, viruses, war, famine, plagues, guns, drugs, religious warfare. Is this all just some kind of entertainment?

If God is forgiving, then he cannot give justice

If your brother is killed and later in life the killer is forgiven by God because he asked for forgiveness, and god forgives him, God is not giving you justice for your loss. Even if God doesn’t forgive the killer, and decides to burn him for all of eternity, isn’t he outweighing the crime by punishing him so severely?

If He is so powerful why would he send a prophet in the middle of a desert? A prophet who lived thousands of years ago? Why wouldn’t he just show himself so I can believe him instead of trying to believe so-called prophets? Why wouldn’t he just show himself so that Muslims, Jews, Christians, Sheiks, Buddhists, all unite under one God and realize he is there and worship him? Wouldn’t that save millions of innocent lives that have been deceased just in the name of God? We would have never had the Crusades, we would’ve never had the Muslim Conquests which included the slaughter of millions in the name of Allah, we might not have had the colonization of Africa by the European countries in aims to spread Christianity and take spoils of war at the same time. We would not have millions of people who are of the same country and origin kill each other because one is Muslim and one is Christian (Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Kurdistan, Iraq, etc)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying there is no God. The god of the religions and a higher being is a completely different thing. This is a common misconception. Many have views of what God is like. Allah is the Islamic way of viewing the higher power that created the universe. According to Christians, Jesus is God in the flesh that created the universe. These religions have their point of view on how God is like. Do you believe it is realistic that this Supreme Being decides to send a holy book or divine revelation to an illiterate man in a cave 1400 years ago? This sounds like an interesting movie or a cartoon show. If you read the bible, you will read that during Armageddon, Jesus comes back and fights against Satan with his big sword.

But notice how when they wrote the bible, they forgot to think about how we would have much more advanced weapons in the While Jesus is using a sword, I am using a AK-47 Kalashnikov, now youfuture tell me who is more deadly

Although these religious books include good messages such as don’t kill, treat thy neighbor with respect, they create so much division among humanity, they create holy wars because they believe their book is correct and the other is wrong, when in fact, all of them are based upon the same foundation.

God Vs. Satan
According to religion (again), Satan was an angel who refused to bow down to humans, when God instructed him to. Because according to God, humans are his most important and dazzling creations, the Satan felt he was greater than humans. This brings up a question, why are we so great? We are weak, our bodies are fragile, we cannot survive physically, but our minds help us to think. A Cheetah can run 55 miles an hour, a hawk can ride the sky, a whale is the biggest sea animal. Why are we so special? Anyway, carrying on;

Satan becomes the devil and the bad guy. He tests human beings to see if they do bad things. In a sense, he becomes the opposite of God, Gods opposition you could say, Gods competition. If god is so great why doesn’t he just get rid of Satan by a snap of his fingers (if he has any)? This is the number one excuse: Because life is a test. Number 2 excuse is this: Satan burns people.

Let’s pretend Satan burns people, who created Satan? Who created hell? Why does God allow Satan to exist? Didn’t god know from the start that Satan will be the devil? (God is all knowing right?)

Life is NOT a test

God is All-knowing according to religion. He can tell the past, present and future. If he can tell the future, then he should have known that I will turn out to be an unbeliever or kafir as they would call me. So why did he create me? I didn’t ask him for life, when I was born, I never agreed to believe in him, how can he impose this burden on me? When Allah was making me, he KNEW! This one will be called Komal, and he will not believe in me and as a result I will send him to hell This is psychotic, why would he create me just for his enjoyment of burning me?

In conclusion, I am not trying to discourage anyone from believing anything. You can believe in a rock as long as you don’t throw them at other people. Personally, I don’t like these religions because they don’t have respect for humanity. Their view of God is so horrible and dark. As I’ve written so far, their gods are illogical, and they go against common sense.

I suppose someone will ask me this question do you believe in god?.
I believe in a higher being, this can be a person, a thing, or even aliens. I do not believe in a God who is busy watching over high school girls to see if they have sex so he can burn them later in hell. I believe if there is a god, he is beyond human understanding. He is a principle or a law that holds the universe together. Humans are the most interesting beings in the universe, the chances of humans being a cosmic accident is one in trillions, something had to be responsible. Or MAYBE we are just a cosmic accident, this should not change anything. Life is life and it is precious. Maybe we are just a part of universal process that does NOT have to revolve around us, we are just merely here living in this big universe. Not everything has to be about us.

Aqsa Sister

Ignorance

Salam...

The person who wrote that really proves himself to be just as ignorant as he sounds. Istaghfur-Allah. That person clearly hasn't thought about the purpose of religion and I think they create these false images inside their head because they are trying to convince themselves and only themselves. People like that shouldn't even waste their breath talking. If I were you, I wouldn't try so hard to convince them anything. It is quite evident, as said in the Quran, that those who reject the signs of God are leading a life of ignorance they chose to place upon themselves. On the day of resurrection, they will be brought forth to God deaf, dumb, and blind. And He will raise them in their humiliating state. Only Allah can guide their sealed hearts. Just pray that Allah guides them and gives them better understanding of the religions of others. They say that we fear that which we have no knowledge of. That person you're talking about probably made up his own conspiracy because they haven't yet developed a complete understanding of the concept of "God." Just try to explain to them that Allah, being so wise as he is, wouldn't be anything like that person describes him as. Why woud such a superior being, who created the miraculous universe, do anything absurd? Obviously, the answer is NO! questioning Allah (SW) is basically like saying that you have more knowledge then He, and that you're more aware of Allah's creation. I am not sure if the person you're talking about is Muslim (and I'm beginning to think he's not), but just pray that Allah unseals his heart and removes him from the trail of ignorance.

Salam...Aqsa Sister.

there is a lot of peoples whos heart is allready closed by allha jalla jalaluhu.

so dont think about those articles.

and an advise to all: read all those hadiths again which you allready read and think have you still those in your life or not.

if we have a good percent of islam in our life then we will be able to answered those question.

not with our weak iman

allah hafez

ps: with weak iman to read this kind of articles is harmful for our iman.

ohhh allah show us the right path.

God Vs. Satan
According to religion (again), Satan was an angel who refused to bow down to humans, when God instructed him to. Because according to God, humans are his most important and dazzling creations, the Satan felt he was greater than humans. This brings up a question, why are we so great? We are weak, our bodies are fragile, we cannot survive physically, but our minds help us to think. A Cheetah can run 55 miles an hour, a hawk can ride the sky, a whale is the biggest sea animal. Why are we so special? Anyway, carrying on;

Satan becomes the devil and the bad guy. He tests human beings to see if they do bad things. In a sense, he becomes the opposite of God, Gods opposition you could say, Gods competition. If god is so great why doesn’t he just get rid of Satan by a snap of his fingers (if he has any)? This is the number one excuse: Because life is a test. Number 2 excuse is this: Satan burns people.

Let’s pretend Satan burns people, who created Satan? Who created hell? Why does God allow Satan to exist? Didn’t god know from the start that Satan will be the devil? (God is all knowing right?)

Unfortunetly this guy does not know about Islam because if he understood the story of how life started with the angels and the Jinn (Iblis or shaytaan) then he would know the purpose of life and all his questions would of been answered (i.e. who created hell? who created satan, etc). He says according to religion, but he is actually referring to Christianity, because satan IS NOT an angel in Islam but a Jinn!!!

I guess if he was a Muslim before, nobody ever explained to him the story of the angels and the jinn

May Allah guide him to the right path

ripefig

:salam2:

As someone pointed out, reading these type of articles is not good when we do not possess knowledge, but the truth of the matter is we maybe faced with these questions by strangers, our children or even ourselves sometime. These are not stupid questions, they are just questions of people who lack faith or knowledge. I remember a Jehovah's witness ask me one time when I was very young (maybe 11 or 12) if God loves us so much would he burn us in hell forever. I then asked her what is her belief, she said that they will perish and only the believers of Jehovah will live. I said so if he loves us so much would he kill us forever she said she didn't have the answer and left. Bottom line is Allah most high love the believers. He does not love the disbeliever. So the statement that God loves everyone is incorrect (at least in my view). On the day of judgment he will remember those who remembered him and he will forget those who forgot him. Allah most high granted Satan respite until the day of judgment so whoever follows him will join him in hell. WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT ALLAH IS MOST POWERFUL AND HE IS IN CHARGE OF ALL AFFAIRS. To challenge Allah most high is plain out stupid. We should never complain about Allah, but complain to him. Our knowledge in comparison to his is as if we were to dip a pin in the ocean and lift it up, the water on the tip of that pin is symbolic to our knowledge in comparison to the entire ocean (Allah's knowledge). Unlike the rest of creation (including angels) Allah most high gave Man and Jinn the choice to obey or disobey. That is why our Ibadat (worship) counts more than any of creation. The ultimate crime of unbelief or associating partners with Allah is hell forever. For those who disbelieve in hell, they will be brought in front of it and it will be said to them, this is what you use to disbelieve in and they will be thrown therein on the day of judgment. The soul does not die and therefore have to face the hereafter either in Paradise or Hell. The reason why Allah let the evil doers and disbelievers live and enjoy this life is because he will be able to bring their case against them on the day of judgment. As Muslims our destination lies between fear and hope. Allah is most merciful to the believers. There is so much to write on this topic, but I don't want to write too much making it difficult to read, but this is a kind of general Idea of the matter (to the best of my knowledge). May Allah forgive me for any mistakes. I pray that Allah continue to guide our hearts and save us from the whisperings of Satan the rejected one.:wasalam:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
This may be answerable, but I would advise that you shouldn't get into a debate before he starts spewing insults. Anyways....

The concept of God is human concept.

In Religion, god is sometimes seen as angry, disappointed (Christianity), surprised, happy, jealousy (Christianity), revengeful, etc.

to have these emotions, one would have to have a human brain. Humans are the only creatures in the universe (as far as we know) who are capable of having emotions. In order to have these emotions, god would have to have a brain like ours with chemical reactions that would enable him to have these emotions.

Allah's (SWT) emotions aren't like our emotions. They are very difficult to explain (Allah (SWT) has the words, but we won't understand them). Therefore, the closest equivalents would be matching His (SWT) emotions with our emotions (word-wise).

Such as the word "Tabaraka" in Arabic. It is translated "Blessed is He" in the Qur'an, while the root word (barak, I think) has many meanings. Meanings such as "Increase" and "Abundance". But, since some don't know Arabic, and it would be way too difficult to write the true meaning of the word, the translator matches up what we understand with the Arabic (though it's a faulty translation, it's the best way to describe it).

Then this brings the question where did god come from, and we have no answer for it. Religions say he is always there and always were and make it a sin to ask such question. It’s only a sin because they can’t answer your question, they don’t know it either.

It's a sin to ask that question? Not in Islam. Allah (SWT) commands us to use our brains and senses to verify what we hear.

Anyways, Allah (SWT) is the Creator of all, therefore He (SWT) is different.

1) If you make a watch, chances are the watch is not water-resistent. Just because your creation will break in water, that doesn't mean that you will break in water. You are different than your creation (on purpose, obviously).

2) The writer didn't answer the objection he mocked. Obviously meaning that he has no answer.

WHAT IF, the universe has always been and always will be? The universe is a concept we just don’t understand yet. You can’t ask where did it come from and who created it because it doesn’t have to come from anywhere.

That is silly thinking. Let's go back to our watch concept. Has your watch always been in existence? Can you just wait for the watch to be built and it'll be built all by itself? How can something so perfect come into existence by itself? The human eye, brain, planets, everything.

Science ITSELF states that all things have a source (I.E. all things come from another thing). The writer has just contradicted science and logic; something he believes religion does.

No Choice

God of religions (abrahamic god) doesn’t make sense. He supposedly gives life to people and gives them a brain to choose and make decisions. According to religion, he gives you the mind to think. What about crippled people who cant even care for themselves? What did they do to deserve it? Anyway but there is a catch! You can choose anything to believe in, but if you don’t choose to believe in God he will burn you in hell with flames a million times hotter than ours! This is not much of a choice now is it? It seems he is making all this to entertain himself. He gave you a choice of Me or Fire.

America is the "Land of the Free". However, if you murder a man you get locked up OR killed yourself. America gives us the freedom of choice, but punishes us when we abuse this freedom.

Is it not just that the Allah the Creator (SWT) will punish humans for abusing his gift? Would the writer not punish his children (if he has any) if they go around throwing their handheld gamesystems that you lovingly gave them? Obviously, you know the risk of giving your child the gamesystem, but you love him/her so much that you gave it to him/her anyways. HOWEVER, you still have the RIGHT to punish your child if he/she abuses your gift.

Why would he demand worship from his creation? This is also illogical.

How is it illogical? Unfortunatly, the writer doesn't say. But, would the writer consider it illogical if he demands respect of his children? Or, would he find it illogical if he expects his children to love him after giving them everything they could ever hope for?

If he wants respect or appreciation, then we can thank him and appreciate him, but we choose not to follow his so-called religions.

Comparison:

If the parents want respect or appreciation, then we can thank them and appreciate them, but we choose not to follow their so-called rules.

Respect and appreciation MEANS obeying the person! Religion is basically a set of rules made so that you can worship (or "respect and appreciate") God (SWT) the way He (SWT) wants you to do so.

Why does he have the NEED to be worshipped?

This man calls himself an ex-Muslim? Bah.

"O mankind! It is you who stand in need of Allah, but Allah is Rich (Free of all wants and needs), Worthy of All Praise." (Qur'an, 35:15)

Is he competing with other Gods? Is he Jealous? Seriously think about this for a second. It makes no sense what so ever. Does Allah care about me so much that he is willing to burn me in eternal hellfire?[/b] He wants me to have the religion so bad that he would burn me?

Do you love your children so much that you would punish them so that they won't do that dangerous thing again? Are you competing with other parents? Are you jealous?

Reading Qur'an 35:15, we'll see that WE need Allah (SWT) as a child needs his/her parent to determine right and wrong, and to keep the child safe. Punishment is the only way to keep us (or, the child) from doing the bad thing we did.

And, as we can see from Hadith (Sayings of the Prophet :saw: ), we'll all get out of Hell if we actually learned something from our punishment!

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 21:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "When the people of Paradise will enter Paradise and the people of Hell will go to Hell, Allah will order those who have had faith equal to the weight of a grain of mustard seed to be taken out from Hell. So they will be taken out but (by then) they will be blackened (charred). Then they will be put in the river of Haya' (rain) or Hayat (life) (the Narrator is in doubt as to which is the right term), and they will revive like a grain that grows near the bank of a flood channel. Don't you see that it comes out yellow and twisted"

Crime and Punishment

In the justice systems of modern countries, punishments must NOT outweigh the crime. In other words, when you kill someone, they will give you 25 years of imprisonment, or they might even give you the death penalty (USA, Middle East, Asia, etc). The important thing here is the punishment must not be too cruel that it outweighs the crime. Comprende? The USA has a law called Cruel and Unusual Punishment which makes it illegal to torture prisoners.

That "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" law was broken with the Abu Ghraib/Guatanamo Bay prison torturings.

Disbelief is a crime?

According to religion, NOT believing in Allah or Jehovah is a SIN, or in other words it is a crime. But how can DISBELIEF be a crime? If one chooses not to believe, forcing him/her will never convince the person. If god gave me the brain to choose freely, why does he burn me for eternity? This goes back to Crime and Punishment. God is NOT fair! He is torturing me for all of eternity just because I didn’t believe in him? This is psychotic and inhumane! Is the creator of the universe really this selfish that he DEMANDS respect? Why is he an egotistical male to begin with? Is it my fault as a human being that I am not convinced by some books thousands of years old? Will I force myself to believe them? Let’s say I got really scared and I wanted to believe in Islam because I didn’t want to go to hell, isn’t this a selfish reason for believing in God?

Read what I wrote above, because I don't want to repeat myself (the arguments here repeat themselves).

Most religious people are scared of God or more specifically, they are scared of Hell, so they believe. Doesn’t god know that you only believe out of fear?

The funny thing is: I was that type of person. I didn't love Allah (SWT). I only wanted out of Hell.

But, if you actually have faith in Allah (SWT), He changes your heart so that you do love Him and wish to please Him. I can witness to that personally.

Therefore, people who join religion because they want out of Hell end up loving Allah (SWT) and not caring if they go to Hell (for they only care that they please Him).

Good and Evil

If god is all-powerful, then why doesn’t he stop evil that is on this earth? He doesn’t want to? If he doesn’t then that means he is letting evil live, but more importantly, he CREATES evil men like Hitler and Saddam, this would mean he is evil himself, wouldn’t it? Just think about it. If God CANNOT stop evil, this means God is not all-powerful. Maybe God doesn’t KNOW about it, then he is not all-knowing. Why does God sit on his chair in the sky and watch as millions of people die everyday from disease, viruses, war, famine, plagues, guns, drugs, religious warfare. Is this all just some kind of entertainment?

"Life is a test" as I'm sure you've heard. The Afterlife is better than the life on Earth. All those who suffer, Allah (SWT) will probably (though it's His (SWT) will, not mine, that will prevail) will grant them Paradise, and they'll be glad that they got their punishments done with right now.

Allah (SWT) punishes people for different reasons. He (SWT) may get their punishments out of the way now, or whatever (if this man was a Muslim, he should know this).

He (SWT) certainly does know about it.

He (SWT) certainly can stop it.

HOWEVER, He (SWT) doesn't mess with free will. Also, as stated before, He (SWT) has His (SWT) reasons for punishing people (which is why He (SWT) lets the evil go on). Also know that Allah (SWT) doesn't make the evil happen, He (SWT) allows it.

If God is forgiving, then he cannot give justice

If your brother is killed and later in life the killer is forgiven by God because he asked for forgiveness, and god forgives him, God is not giving you justice for your loss. Even if God doesn’t forgive the killer, and decides to burn him for all of eternity, isn’t he outweighing the crime by punishing him so severely?

The writer is pulling a double standard.

First, he states that it is unjust that Allah (SWT) would forgive a man for commiting that crime.

Then, he states that it is unjust for Allah (SWT) to NOT forgive a man for commiting that crime! Double standards have NO place in debating, and pulling one obviously means your arguments is full of flaws and doesn't deserve to be answered (because you basically answered yourself).

But, I'd like to state that Allah (SWT) forgives people when they truly mean it, and not when they just ask without meaning it (if He (SWT) is willing, of course).

If He is so powerful why would he send a prophet in the middle of a desert? A prophet who lived thousands of years ago? Why wouldn’t he just show himself so I can believe him instead of trying to believe so-called prophets? Why wouldn’t he just show himself so that Muslims, Jews, Christians, Sheiks, Buddhists, all unite under one God and realize he is there and worship him? Wouldn’t that save millions of innocent lives that have been deceased just in the name of God?

Allah (SWT) has shown Himself (in all of His signs, such as Holy Books, Miracles, Propheys, etc.), but yet you choose not to believe.

In the Qur'an (not sure which passage), Allah (SWT) states that if He (SWT) had descended in glory down to you, 2 things would be wrong:

1) It'll be too late to believe because you would only believe because you are forced to

2) Since you are forced to believe, your freedom is gone and you would complain once again

We would have never had the Crusades, we would’ve never had the Muslim Conquests which included the slaughter of millions in the name of Allah, we might not have had the colonization of Africa by the European countries in aims to spread Christianity and take spoils of war at the same time. We would not have millions of people who are of the same country and origin kill each other because one is Muslim and one is Christian (Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Kurdistan, Iraq, etc)

The writer answers himself again (maybe unknowingly) in mid-paragraph. People claim to do things because of God (SWT), but they really do it for their own personal gain.

Humans are stupid. We KNOW it is wrong to have done a Crusade, or to kill others in the name of God (SWT) (without the reason of self-defense). Yet we do it anyway. Even IF Allah (SWT) descended down to us, and even IF the two problems with that happening weren't going to happen, we would still kill each other. Humans are stupid.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying there is no God. The god of the religions and a higher being is a completely different thing. This is a common misconception. Many have views of what God is like. Allah is the Islamic way of viewing the higher power that created the universe. According to Christians, Jesus is God in the flesh that created the universe. These religions have their point of view on how God is like. Do you believe it is realistic that this Supreme Being decides to send a holy book or divine revelation to an illiterate man in a cave 1400 years ago? This sounds like an interesting movie or a cartoon show. If you read the bible, you will read that during Armageddon, Jesus comes back and fights against Satan with his big sword.

This man proves Islam for us Muslims, and I thank him. Secular historians and even critics of Islam acknowledge that Muhammad :saw: was illiterate. Yet, the Qur'an contains scientific miracles (http://miraclesofthequran.com) and no contradictions (http://www.islaminfo.com/new/quran.asp) and in terms of literature, is beautifully written in the Arabic language. This man SHOULD know all of this, had he actually been a Muslim.

Although these religious books include good messages such as don’t kill, treat thy neighbor with respect, they create so much division among humanity, they create holy wars because they believe their book is correct and the other is wrong, when in fact, all of them are based upon the same foundation.

Hmm... The writer seem to have said that had Allah (SWT) descended to us, we would be good humans. He (SWT) has through His Holy Books, yet we humans still kill each other. THe writer even acknowledges that the Holy Books teach peace and "good messages". He has just contradicted himself and supported my case.

Also, out of the thousands of religions in the world (and their creators), these men couldn't have possibly gotten together and agreed to a religion. This is the only logical beginning if you truly believe that all religions are the same.

God Vs. Satan
According to religion (again), Satan was an angel who refused to bow down to humans, when God instructed him to. Because according to God, humans are his most important and dazzling creations, the Satan felt he was greater than humans. This brings up a question, why are we so great? We are weak, our bodies are fragile, we cannot survive physically, but our minds help us to think. A Cheetah can run 55 miles an hour, a hawk can ride the sky, a whale is the biggest sea animal. Why are we so special?

Science tells us that we are the most developed creatures on this planet. Not physically, but mentally. This is why we're so special: because of our brain power (and brain power, not physical power, is true power)

Satan becomes the devil and the bad guy. He tests human beings to see if they do bad things. In a sense, he becomes the opposite of God, Gods opposition you could say, Gods competition. If god is so great why doesn’t he just get rid of Satan by a snap of his fingers (if he has any)? This is the number one excuse: Because life is a test.

Well, it is because life is a test. Let's see what the writer says to "prove" that life isn't a test.

NOTE: The number 2 reason is silly, so I just left that out.

Life is NOT a test

God is All-knowing according to religion. He can tell the past, present and future. If he can tell the future, then he should have known that I will turn out to be an unbeliever or kafir as they would call me. So why did he create me? I didn’t ask him for life, when I was born, I never agreed to believe in him, how can he impose this burden on me? When Allah was making me, he KNEW! This one will be called Komal, and he will not believe in me and as a result I will send him to hell This is psychotic, why would he create me just for his enjoyment of burning me?

How does this prove that life isn't a test? The writer fails to answer the rebuttal to his objection of why Allah (SWT) keeps Satan (or Shaytaan, as we Muslims believe in more than one being doing evil) roaming.

Anyways, this objection is answered using the doctrine of "Qadr" (or "Fate"). Allah (SWT) knows what is going to happen because He (SWT) knows all. HOWEVER, He (SWT) doesn't cause you to disbelieve.

Think of it like this: you know that your child is going to get angry and beat up a kid wherever he/she finds one. Does that mean that you should lock up your child? Should you kill your child because you know that he/she is going to be a bad person for a while ("for a while" as Hell may or may not straighten you up)?

In conclusion, I am not trying to discourage anyone from believing anything. You can believe in a rock as long as you don’t throw them at other people. Personally, I don’t like these religions because they don’t have respect for humanity. Their view of God is so horrible and dark. As I’ve written so far, their gods are illogical, and they go against common sense.

Insha'Allah, I've answered the writer's objections about God (SWT) being "horrible and dark".

The writer, unfortunatly, doesn't go into detail about how "these religions" (or even Islam, specifically) disrespect humanity.

Also the writer has yet again answered his own objection. "You can believe in a rock as long as you don't throw them at other people". If the writer believes this, then why does he complain about Allah (SWT) knowing that he won't believe?

I suppose someone will ask me this question do you believe in god?.
I believe in a higher being, this can be a person, a thing, or even aliens. I do not believe in a God who is busy watching over high school girls to see if they have sex so he can burn them later in hell. I believe if there is a god, he is beyond human understanding. He is a principle or a law that holds the universe together. Humans are the most interesting beings in the universe, the chances of humans being a cosmic accident is one in trillions, something had to be responsible. Or MAYBE we are just a cosmic accident, this should not change anything. Life is life and it is precious. Maybe we are just a part of universal process that does NOT have to revolve around us, we are just merely here living in this big universe. Not everything has to be about us.

I believe the whole post answers this last paragraph.

Just my answers to these objections. No doubt a religious scholar (of ANY religion) will probably be able to answer better than me. I just answered just for some brothers/sisters who may have had their faith shaken by reading what this man wrote.

Walaykum Salaam

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Mashallah, your reply was wonderful. I learned A LOT from it. Thank you all for being so kind.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Mashallah, your reply was wonderful. I learned A LOT from it. Thank you all for being so kind.

As Salaamu Alaykum
No problem. I'm glad you learned a lot. May Allah (SWT) bless us and show us all the straight path. Ameen.

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Inshallah!

By the way, the star that you have on your display pic, isn't that a Christian symbol? I hear so many different things about the star...I am not sure which is right. :-(

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Inshallah!

By the way, the star that you have on your display pic, isn't that a Christian symbol? I hear so many different things about the star...I am not sure which is right. :-(

As Salaamu Alaykum
It was the symbol of the Ottoman Caliphate (such as the American Flag to the U.S.). People have come to accept it as the symbol of Islam (it's internationally recognized). I chose it because I like how it looks. The symbol was originally 100% secular, but now it's being associated with Islam.

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
ohh OK... Because my dad never let's me wear anything with the start on there. So that is why I wanted to ask.

khalillulah

:salam2: :)
whoever Allah guides no one can lead him astray....
according to u acheetah can sprint 55m/h that is marvellous, but abrain of aman can make aspace air shuttle that can travel 5000m/h . What if God takes the ability of acheetah to run 55m/h,i hope it would not blame God and demand justice lol like the writer . ALLAH created everything in proportion and measured it until its ordained time, to question how He created it or why he didn't in acertain way is not allowed, muslims don't have doubt in there heart and they believe with full submission without any crocknes and descrepancies in there hearts, i dont know what to tell u but may Allah guide you to the light of islam and remove ignorance and kufr from u.
ma'asalam

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
Wallah I did not write this. An Ex-Muslim did. I never question Allah (SWT). He (SWT) knows what I know not. :)