What happened to our Muslim Ummah

abdullah khan

Assalamu Alaikum,
I'm putting my trust on Allah(swt) that everyone is waiting patiently and seek refuge to Almighty Allah(swt) for His Mercy and Guidance.
I cried few times after watching that Muslim brothers, sisters, innocent kids and women are dying (inshAllah they will be accepted as martyr),I stopped crying now and feel like to say something about current Muslim world leaders, Something decent that not gonna hurt them but will make them cure from the disease they have got from their Oil or whatever.
Well I wanna use few decent and logical words, as i am saying now the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and few Middle East are nothing but hypocrite and coward.I am not judging them alhamdulillah but it's their actions made me to say that.May Allah(swt) give them courage to do something for Islam.
InshAllah patiently waiting for someone like Gazi Salahudeen-Ayyubi and Khalid Bin Waaled(R), ruled the future Muslim world.
We need a Imam for this Ummah by the will of Allah(swt).Plz everyone make dua for the Palestine brothers and sisters. Allah(swt) will make them winner today or 2morrow,may Allah(swt) forgive me if i say anything against Islam,Ameen

safiya58

:salam2:

always when I read posts like that I feel so happy.. not about the situation we r in but that there are brothers and sisters who care about the ummah....

I may be wrong but I feel like the ummah become more sensitive and one step closer to unity everyone is asking what he can do to be usefull for our brothers/sisters....

if we turn back to our religion then we will get the leaders we deserve as our rulers.... when our rulers are bad it means that we deserved it cuz they are from among us..

I will make dua for ALL muslims who are suffering...