What is/are your favourite tourist destination(s).

Younus

:salam2:

Which place(s) would you like to visit if you had an opportunity to go for tour, vacations, camps etc ? :)

shadykan

Well I went to kenya this summer it was unbelievable I had just a great time Al hamdullilah!!!

So now if i had the opportunity i would visit Australia and South Asia (Indonesia Malaysia,Thailande).

And of course Mecca for the pilgrimage, inshAllah!!!

AishaR

Great question!

I would love to spend a few months touring Kashmir & Pakistan. I went for 10 days a few months ago but didnt get chance to see much.
Morocco is also a place I want to tour.

:wasalam:

Delyan

oh Marocco..Tell me more about it..

<wasalam>

no words are enough to make you feel the great and warmful atmosphere u have in Morocco : The places to visit are Marrakesh ( especially by night), Fes ( the capital of the moroccan traditions and art), Agadir ( its beach, its culture,.. I come from Agadir, by the way :)) and Tanger ( which is a harbour )
Moroccan is interesting because every city has its own flavors, cook, taste, "culture", tradition, landscapes,... really a place to go to !!! laugh..

In Egypt, Alexandria is wonderful, its breeze, its beaches, Mash Allah..

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

DUBAI
i BEEN THERE WHEN I CAME BACK TO THE US AFTER I WENT TO YEMEN. BUT I ONLY STAYED THERE FOR 2 DAYS, HOWEVER, I LOVED IT AND IF I HAD A CHANCE TO TRAVEL I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY GO THERE.

Durriyyah

Forever Student

Jamaica is beautiful and a very romatic place to go. The seafood is excellent (especially try the jerk shrimp, it is the local specialty) but lobster is only in season during the fall I believe. If you talk to the locals, there is a place you can go in between Negril and Montego Bay where you take a bamboo raft up the river and through the bottom of the mountains and the man pushing the raft sings. It truely is amazing.

shadykan mentioned Australia. I've been to Sydney and that is also excellent. There is this place down by the docks (all I know is it is by the MCI datacenter facilities) where it looks like a warehouse, but inside there are tons of fresh seafood and it is CHEAP.

Can you tell I like to go places for the food? :shymuslima1:

If I could pick a place to go outside of that I'd say that I want to go to Greece, Italy, Egypt... everywhere!! LOL

Mohammad Toseef

salams
i dont know why but i really want to go Australia and New Zealand but i want to live permanently in Wales or england Inshallah
Wassalam

Younus

Great question!

I would love to spend a few months touring Kashmir & Pakistan. I went for 10 days a few months ago but didnt get chance to see much.

Sister, for 10 days, were you in Pakistan or in Kashmir ?

It is said that Kashmir is the paradise of the earth, because of Kashmir's natural beauty. Many people have a wish to go there.

But now, the situation in Kashmir is tense, because a lot of conflicts have been going on there. So, I believe that in these tense times, Kahmir would not be the right place to go.

Younus

I would like to go to the empty vast deserts of Sahara and be standing alone in the middle of those plain empty deserts inshaaAllah. What an amazing experience it would be !

IMAM

java inshallah and most importantly south east asia....malaysia and indonesia have always fascinated me......and ofcourse andalus inshalah

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

I would like to go to the empty vast deserts of Sahara and be standing alone in the middle of those plain empty deserts inshaaAllah. What an amazing experience it would be !

Please bring a lot of water if you plan to go to the middle of Sahara. :D
I cant see you dying of thirst in the middle of sand and only sand. hehe
I think you did not see the map carefully. Sahara is almost occupying half the continent.

Wassalaam,

zainab

I don't know why but I too would like to visit the sahara. Also Eygpt, the pyramids and the valley of the kings. It would be fascinating to stand there and think about how life used to be many many years ago.

boupj

Insha'Allah I will see Germany one day, it's been a dream of mine my whole life. My mother's from Germany but my whole life we could never afford to go (not even for family funerals), so one day I plan on going.

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
hmm, i would go to the hymalaya( Everest) and would do Athan and pray Fajr there, dont know why, but i would do it if i had the opportunity.

F

fabs

How about the Holy Land, Jerusalem? Plenty to see there and its hot, there are some nice beaches there too.

Insha'Allah I will see Germany one day, it's been a dream of mine my whole life. My mother's from Germany but my whole life we could never afford to go (not even for family funerals), so one day I plan on going.

brother not come in germany during sommer holiday

really dangeruos

:astag: