What is Black Magic ?

islamisthesolution

salaam alaikom wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuh

actually i have question that is always in my head what is black magic and is there a black magic really in this world which can destroy people and affect them in a very terrible way ???????

it makes me confused thinking that a weak human being is actually able to hurt another by using what they call black magic.

and magic is mentioned in the Holy Quran Allah the Almighty says"[102] They followed what the Shayâtin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaimân (Solomon). Sulaimân did not disbelieve, but the Shayâtin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Hârût and Mârût, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew.

وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ ۖ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَٰكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ ۚ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْ ۖ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ ۚ وَمَا هُمْ بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنْفَعُهُمْ ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنْفُسَهُمْ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ (102)

its a little scary when you think that a kafr can hurt a muslim with this kind magic even if he is muslim so after doing this kind of magic in this case he\she is kafr
what makes me open this issue is that there is a woman thinks that everybody around here is making her a black magic and she thinks that her life is destroyed bcause of what she calls bad peolpe are dong for her and her kids and husband .
i dont know should we believe i mean trust in this kind of magic as it is mntioned in the Holy Quran ?
should we accuse people all the time that they are the rason behind our bad states and forget that Allah sometimes put his tests upon us to see how patient we are ?
what about what the remedy using the Holy Quran?
i dont know if yo understands what i want to say but this woman made me think a lot more about this the way she is convienced that people around her hurts her using black magic is so weird that it maks yo wonder what is really going on ?
someday i told my father that i dont trust in the magic thing then he told me then you dont trst Quran so i was like what are you saying so he told me that its mentioned in Quran and there is magic but the on who do this kind of magic and those who go to him \her are kufar .
sorry for talking too much but its a little disturbing that there are people who hurt other people on purpose its just really inhuman .
anyway i think the world is not that pure unfortunatly .
:salam2:

sazk

Banned
Allah has made magic weak and ineffective. it was strong at the time of Musa (AS) because sorcerers turned sticks into snakes. but now the last two Surahs of the Quran can break magic. the power of Allah's surahs make magic weak and ineffective.

there are others ways of hurting people: "holy" wars, killings, tortures, war for oil, killing people just because they are muslims etc. who needs magic when you have guns

maninfosys2003

Unfortunately magic is the reality and we have
really extreme levels of magic happening in India/Pak, where the lives of people are turned to HELL like with no cure...This I am talking about my own experience of myself and my family..Frankly speaking the Black Magic of today's times has no cure..ALthough using Quran verses/recitation gives a temporary relief from the same, which mine family does all the time....
Black Magic of todays time can be considered as a Test equivalent to what Palestini and other such muslims are facing, without no cure/solution in this world...May be the next Life Allah would make Life easier for those who are suffering from Balack magic...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It is real. It is very real. The way to remain protected is to be a devout Muslim. There is still the evil eye. Prayers and the company of good people help us to not be affected by the power of the practitioners of the black arts. Remember, envy is the heart of those who practice black arts. And I am doing my best not to get political but look at what the powers that be do. If you want I can write more later. Do not fret..do not delve into it. Ours is the way of the Sunnah.

islamisthesolution

what made me laugh also that there are a group of isreali rabbis said that they did a black magic to a great egyptian leader and they were the reason behind his death and actually the doctors found out that he had A sharp decline in the circulatory system
but if there is really a black magic in this world why dont good people do this kind of magic upon Isreal ?
but i guess i already knoe the answer because it is kufr.

islamisthesolution

Salaam,

It is real. It is very real. The way to remain protected is to be a devout Muslim. There is still the evil eye. Prayers and the company of good people help us to not be affected by the power of the practitioners of the black arts. Remember, envy is the heart of those who practice black arts. And I am doing my best not to get political but look at what the powers that be do. If you want I can write more later. Do not fret..do not delve into it. Ours is the way of the Sunnah.

of corse i would love you to write more please do
i am sure that there are alot of people like me want to know more about it
in order to tell people what they should do .
and of course i dont want to know more than i should so like what you said i must not delve into this . but i really want to know when its black magic and when its circumistances . but after all i know it all from Allah the Almighty .

and about envy you know what a sheikh once told me that envy has the same power of black magic even worse
may Allah protect us from these all wicked things
jazaki Allahu khyr

maninfosys2003

what made me laugh also that there are a group of isreali rabbis said that they did a black magic to a great egyptian leader and they were the reason behind his death and actually the doctors found out that he had A sharp decline in the circulatory system

Sister,
Plz avoid laughing...You might be living in a society who is away from such evils...And my father also used to laugh exactly with similar statements as u r doing.... Todays magic is more on health than the one you r talking about (Snatching kingdom etc)...And certainly circulatory system is the first that is efffected by magic, which leads to lots of problems extending to SEX,Kidneys,heart and brain..Many people also go mad...
These things I am not talking about which are heard, rather mine oen experience.....Plz avoid laughing in future....

islamisthesolution

Sister,
Plz avoid laughing...You might be living in a society who is away from such evils...And my father also used to laugh exactly with similar statements as u r doing.... Todays magic is more on health than the one you r talking about (Snatching kingdom etc)...And certainly circulatory system is the first that is efffected by magic, which leads to lots of problems extending to SEX,Kidneys,heart and brain..Many people also go mad...
These things I am not talking about which are heard, rather mine oen experience.....Plz avoid laughing in future....

no of course i didnt mean to underestimate this
actually i know its there thats why i posted this thread and many families were destroyed by it but you know we just cant say that everythnig bad happen because of these wicked things
thats all i meant to say
jazaki Allahu khyran and may Allah protect you from all these kinda things

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Basically there are two types of magic:

1. The magic of illusion, that magicians do with their hands, nothing more than tricks.
2. And there is true magic (some call it black magic), that magicians do with the help of Shaitans, which is Haram.

Generally, there is no black and white magic. its All bad and Haram and considered of disbelief.

The evil eye is considered Nafs magic, Its when people consiously or maybe subconsiously wish for something to be taken from others and become theirs. Its also Haram.
And as mirajmom said:
Prayers and the company of good people help us to not be affected by the power of the practitioners of the black arts. Remember, envy is the heart of those who practice black arts.

"Envy", "Black Arts".. all have the same meaning, which is black magic and evil eye.

As for "Envy", It doesnt only effect others, but it also effects the Envious. who always looks at what others have and become painfully desirous to it.

For one to be immuned against these things, one should always have faith and belief that whatever happens to you is fate from Allah Subhanah. And to always remember Allah every minute of your life.

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the prophet and he said to me: "Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

In a version other than that of at-Tirmidhi it reads : Be mindful of Allah , you will find him before you, get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity< . know that what has passed you by , was not going to befall you and what has befallen you was not going to pass you by , and know that help comes with pateince , relief with affliction , and ease with hardship.

pcozzy

salaam alaikom wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuh

actually i have question that is always in my head what is black magic and is there a black magic really in this world which can destroy people and affect them in a very terrible way ???????

it makes me confused thinking that a weak human being is actually able to hurt another by using what they call black magic.

and magic is mentioned in the Holy Quran Allah the Almighty says"[102] They followed what the Shayâtin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaimân (Solomon). Sulaimân did not disbelieve, but the Shayâtin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Hârût and Mârût, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew.

وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ ۖ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَٰكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ ۚ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْ ۖ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ ۚ وَمَا هُمْ بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنْفَعُهُمْ ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنْفُسَهُمْ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ (102)

its a little scary when you think that a kafr can hurt a muslim with this kind magic even if he is muslim so after doing this kind of magic in this case he\she is kafr
what makes me open this issue is that there is a woman thinks that everybody around here is making her a black magic and she thinks that her life is destroyed bcause of what she calls bad peolpe are dong for her and her kids and husband .
i dont know should we believe i mean trust in this kind of magic as it is mntioned in the Holy Quran ?
should we accuse people all the time that they are the rason behind our bad states and forget that Allah sometimes put his tests upon us to see how patient we are ?
what about what the remedy using the Holy Quran?
i dont know if yo understands what i want to say but this woman made me think a lot more about this the way she is convienced that people around her hurts her using black magic is so weird that it maks yo wonder what is really going on ?
someday i told my father that i dont trust in the magic thing then he told me then you dont trst Quran so i was like what are you saying so he told me that its mentioned in Quran and there is magic but the on who do this kind of magic and those who go to him \her are kufar .
sorry for talking too much but its a little disturbing that there are people who hurt other people on purpose its just really inhuman .
anyway i think the world is not that pure unfortunatly .

You quoted the Ayah but it is a long Ayah. You must reflect and think about all parts to the Ayah.

Especially the part where it says:
وَمَا هُمْ بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ
but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave.

This should be answering your concerns. That even if they are using the Books of Magic that where recovered after prophet Sulaiman (AS) buried, they can't harm a believer except with Allah swt Leave.

We also know that the prophet pbuh was affected by magic. And we where instructed to recite surat Al-falaq and An-nas very frequently. Also Ayah al-kursi[2:255].

They are real they take place all over but remember Allah is Greater than anything that they can possibly do.

The best you can do is educate on the limitations of such acts. The more you learn about them the more you will remove any deception they try to do.

Try reading this translated book by Ashqar in pdf:
http://abdurrahman.org/faith/theworldofthejinn-ashqar.pdf

It is very good in describing the methods and reminds us of the hadiths and ayat we need for countering it.
:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

You quoted the Ayah but it is a long Ayah. You must reflect and think about all parts to the Ayah.

Especially the part where it says:
وَمَا هُمْ بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ
but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave.

This should be answering your concerns. That even if they are using the Books of Magic that where recovered after prophet Sulaiman (AS) buried, they can't harm a believer except with Allah swt Leave.

We also know that the prophet pbuh was affected by magic. And we where instructed to recite surat Al-falaq and An-nas very frequently. Also Ayah al-kursi[2:255].

They are real they take place all over but remember Allah is Greater than anything that they can possibly do.

The best you can do is educate on the limitations of such acts. The more you learn about them the more you will remove any deception they try to do.

Try reading this translated book by Ashqar in pdf:
http://abdurrahman.org/faith/theworldofthejinn-ashqar.pdf

It is very good in describing the methods and reminds us of the hadiths and ayat we need for countering it.

absolutely right i do know that nothing happen without Allah will and you qouted exactly the part i should look at very carefully "but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave."

but the idea of the existence of black magic is kinda scary and makes me think

but i really want to know should say that everything happen to us is because there are people out there who want to harm us like this woman i mentioned in the thread . why people trust it that much why people go to those kufar and have the intention to harm others ?

i heard alot of painful stories about people got hurted by those evil things and practices it was really shocking .

and i heard also from a black magic practitioner in a programe that she wants to repent but she did horrible thing while she was doing her evil practices and she said that used to put her evil methods in the mouths of the dead can you believe this ? can you imagine how bad are those people ?
arent they aware of what is waiting for them in the day of judgement ?
do they know that they are kufar for what they are doing ?

and envy is another thing horrible and i also heard alot about it and its really shocking . to know that envy has the same level of magic .

many many questions about this but i guess i need to stop asking about this too often i just need to let go .

any way thank you pcozzy for the book i downloaded it and ill read it inshAllah

pcozzy

What the scholars say about the people who work with Jinn/spirits is very true. Here is proof that they work with Jinn. But remember in order for them to have Jinn do something for them, they have committed shirk and are only able to do if worship other than Allah. And they have to do the sickest things you could think of too. They are not able to do these things for a long time.

Look at this man working with Jinn:

[yt]irDOdoATc0o[/yt]

There is a lecture about this: goto http://www.halaltube.com/ and type magic in the search bar. You will find a couple of lectures. I like them they informed me well.

Lastly,

mashAllah, this brother, Abu Usamah, I like the how he speaks very much, may Allah preserve and increase his knowledge. At about 53 minutes he answers your concern.

[yt]mmrNHKvpdQE[/yt]

islamisthesolution

this first video is unbelievable i mean is this for real ?

well anyway i heard alot of things that are beyond imagination and this video is one of them .

and the story that brother Ayman told about envy is just makes m speechless it tells really that envy is as wicked as black magic .

may Allah protect from this all and give us the power to overcome our enemies and our biggest enemy satan