What is going on

web_knight

spread the peace
:lol:When I first joined TTI , the site shows under my name Junior member
after a while I became member :SMILY346: just member without junior
The very very surprising question is why again I returned to be Junior member. All concerned moderators and adminstrator could you please explain for me what's going on?:SMILY176::SMILY309::angryred:

ja_tu_miluju

hmmm, that is weird, I would like to know the answer to this as well

and I have more than 50 and I'm still Junior, so it must be something else

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

After reaching approx. 30-40 posts, all members have pretty much the same access regardless of their user titles. Senior members have no more ability to do anything than Junior or Regular Members, the titles just sometimes dont want to alter.

Trust me, I was junior at like 1000 + posts, so therefore it's not a big deal. If you want you can go under User CP and make your own title.

wasalam

web_knight

spread the peace
:salam2:

After reaching approx. 30-40 posts, all members have pretty much the same access regardless of their user titles. Senior members have no more ability to do anything than Junior or Regular Members, the titles just sometimes dont want to alter.

Trust me, I was junior at like 1000 + posts, so therefore it's not a big deal. If you want you can go under User CP and make your own title.

wasalam

Thanks a lot sister I really needed that clarification
I think we are here for the betterment of our Islam propaganda and defence
not for having titles. it doesn't matter for me but I only needed to know what's going on and you,ve made me clear Jazaki Allahu Khairan