What is islam

abbasnajafi

Many people , non muslims and many time muslims too unfortunately don’t know the right answer of this question , of course , non muslims think that it is a kind of a party or an organization , and some times the connect between this most holy religion and terror, we won’t be interested answering those people this time at least , we are trying to make a discussing so we share concepts and ideas and discover what have we in our mind so we get to the most correct one to believe.

Islam is a way to live our life and to think and believe all over our age , it is the thing which we missed before we become muslims or we get deep in islam , it sets every thing in its place inside our minds , and answers all our questions , in a manner which we don’t need to see to believe , because there are facts born with every human being since he first come to this life , just like knowing that helping people is good and hurting people is bad , even a child smiles when he sees his father helping his mother in doing some thing friendly and he cries if he sees some on is being harmed , it is “fittra” which Allah almighty made simultaneously in all human beings , ((فالهما فجورها و تقواها )) means that Allah almighty taught every soul every spirit of a human being and made it knows what is fujoor ( sins ) and what is takwa ( following the orders of Allah ) , islam came with the belief , rules , solutions , orders and judgments which suites fittra which allah almighty created in us , islam is not one of the fields in this life like science art or these thing islam contains the whole life and more than it , after this life and even before it , it arranges all of human needs with out effecting the others and guarantees the rights of all people in all fields and all needs , from how to deal with an insect , to how to try to make your enemy gives up hurting you, it gives you an aim to live , and a cense to go on with life , it brings people out of the animal live , eating and drinking and having fun , even those who seem working hard at the end they want one of these goals , once , I heard from tv that madona -we all know who is she- says “ when I see all these disasters and crisis al over the world people starving to death , people killed in groups I ask my self ‘ what is the aim of our lifes ? what is the aim of our existence? Where are we ? from where did we come ?? to where are we going??? “ “ , and the man who is saying this, speaking to Christian population says “ we don’t know , I don’t know , some people explain it by sex , sex is the reason we live for , but I don’t think so , think about the lonely and emptiness which you feel after you finish , whatever was the reason we must be good and follow god orders “ ( I watched this on alhurra tv, if the programs archieve is accessible you may make sure by yourself ) see, these questions are being asked by any one even people like madona , and there no answers , not even people who think that they are the most civilized and developed , they don’t have any answers , of course they don’t , they didn’t create this universe you know , and every thousand of years they discover a new planet , but they don’t believe, every hundred years they discover that what they discovered is mentioned in holy Quraan 1400 years before they discover it , but they don’t believe in it ,and they don’t follow it , so you people, muslims of the west , you are the people who Allah almighty involved with his great mercy , and you are so strong to make yourselves out of all this and take the right path , when see the videos of the brothers and sister who came to islam , I realy want to cry some times I jump in the air because I am proud of them , and I wish that they raise a generation on islams principles with all this strength which they have , and I wonder, what is their prize in heaven , Allah knows.

Hopping that Allah keep you safe

Abbas zaini