WHAT IS ON YOUR HEAD!!!!

alaimakhalid6767

ASWK,
I am now going to discuss what people can put on their head.Example nowadays there are a lot of muslims in this world that don't pray and wear an hijab.Like example my neighbor she is a muslim prays 5 times a day but goes out her house showing men her hair.So i have been watching people in my neighborhood and my own family members.Some of my family members like showing there hair to other people cause they say oh if i wear a hijab people will make fun of my head and i not wanna get laughed at.Others say that hiijab is modesty.And half of modesty id your imaan. So when you wear your hijab you are getting more imaan .So hijab is an important role in a muslim girl so what you have to do is that from now on even if you get laughed at because e you are wearing an hijab so what be strong and brave to be a muslim.Cause on the day of judgement you will be asked why you didn't wear an hijab.

UmQassim

walaykum salam sister.

Masha-Allah what a good reminder. We should all stay strong and be patient. Most importantly we should all check our intentions and try our best to ensure that we wear the hijab soley for the pleasure of Allah. We are affirming that we are the slaves of Allah and not of the fashion industry whose attires unfortunately reduces women to nothing but body parts. May Allah accept all our acts of worship and protect us from the evil of our wordly desires. And May Allah help all those muslim sisters who are struggling. Ameen.

For all of those who are being laughed at because they choose to obey their Creatorof all that exists, be patient. And let the ignorant laugh. Remember that Allah said in surah Al-Mutaffifin, verses 29-35:

29. Verily! (During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.

30. And whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery);

31. And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;

32. And when they saw them, they said: "Verily! These have indeed gone astray!"

33. But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers).

34. But this Day (the Day of Resurrection) those who believe will laugh at the disbelievers

35. On (high) thrones, looking (at all things).

Subhanallah.

So be patient my sisters and brothers. Allah is the Most Just.

UmQassim

Masha-Allah sister! I just realized that you are only 10 years old. I love you for the sake of Allah! May Allah keep you firm on your deen and lead you down the path of those who are righteous. Ameen

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
ASWK,
I am now going to discuss what people can put on their head.Example nowadays there are a lot of muslims in this world that don't pray and wear an hijab.Like example my neighbor she is a muslim prays 5 times a day but goes out her house showing men her hair.So i have been watching people in my neighborhood and my own family members.Some of my family members like showing there hair to other people cause they say oh if i wear a hijab people will make fun of my head and i not wanna get laughed at.Others say that hiijab is modesty.And half of modesty id your imaan. So when you wear your hijab you are getting more imaan .So hijab is an important role in a muslim girl so what you have to do is that from now on even if you get laughed at because e you are wearing an hijab so what be strong and brave to be a muslim.Cause on the day of judgement you will be asked why you didn't wear an hijab.

Walaykum Salaam sister...

Lets look at ourselves before casting "she prays 5 times but doesnt wear hijab" judgement. Your duty as a sister in Islam is to advise her on her wrong if it is blatantly obvious. Then leave the matter to her. But dont think that you are better than her or she is a bad muslim because she doesnt wear hijab.... We do not know what is in her heart.
Remember Allah is the ONLY judge. Its not for u to judge her. But it is for you to advise her.

UmQassim

Walaykum Salaam sister...

Lets look at ourselves before casting "she prays 5 times but doesnt wear hijab" judgement. Your duty as a sister in Islam is to advise her on her wrong if it is blatantly obvious. Then leave the matter to her. But dont think that you are better than her or she is a bad muslim because she doesnt wear hijab.... We do not know what is in her heart.
Remember Allah is the ONLY judge. Its not for u to judge her. But it is for you to advise her.

Subhanallah, this is very true. Jazaka Allahu Kheiran sister for reminding us. We should also consider the following hadiths before we talk about anyone else:

Whoever hides [the sins] of a Muslim, Allaah will hide [his sins] in this world and the Hereafter. Narrated by Abu Huraira; Collected by Muslim.

Abu Hurayrah (radi Allahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Do you know who is the bankrupt?” They said: “The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money nor any property.” He said, “The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum and Sadaqah, (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, salndered others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds would be credited to the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire.” Sahih Muslim

This is just a reminder for all of us on Gheebah and it's expiation. http://islamqa.info/en/ref/23328

Remember little sister Alaima, we are all your sisters and we should all help each other towards good Insha-Allah. So please do not be offended. We should all love this for one another.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

By time,

Indeed, mankind is in loss,

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. Surah Al-Asr

Also,

Anas relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

May Allah guide us all, increase our humility and forgive us for our shortcomings. Ameen