What is tabliki jamaat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_mann

Allah Taãla states that one reason for this Ummah being titled as the best
of Ummah, is the practice of commanding good and preventing evil'.

Nabi (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) states, 'Whosoever from among you
witnesses evil, he should change it with his hands. And if he is unable to
do so then he should change it with his tongue. And if he is unable to do so
with his tongue, then he should at least consider it to be wrong. And this
is the weakest stage of Imaan. (Mishkãt)

Hadhrat Nuúmaan bin Basheer (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) says that Rasulullah
(Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) gave an example of people sailing on a boat
having an upper deck and a lower deck. The people from the lower deck
require water and request water from the people of the upper deck. The
people from the upper deck refuse water so the people from the lower deck
decide to make a hole on the floor of the ship and get water from the sea.
Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, 'If the people from the upper
deck don't stop the people at the bottom from making a hole, the ship will
sink and all the people travelling will drown. (Mishkãt vol. 2 p. 436)

Similarly, if people do not prohibit evil and sin in the society, the entire
society - innocent and evil - will equally suffer.

Hadhrat Abu Hurayra (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) states that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu
Álayhi Wasallam) said, 'Command good and prohibit evil or else Allah will
send such a punishment that will destroy everyone'. (Ibid).

The above quotations of the Qurãn and Ahaadith of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu
Álayhi Wasallam) are clear that commanding good and prohibiting evil is an
emphasised injunction of Allah and His Rasul. Every person must carry out
this injunction. All the Prophets (Álayhimus salaam) followed the footsteps
of their respective Prophets and after the demise of their Prophet, they
carried out the same mission. The Sahaaba of Rasulullah (Radhiallaahu Ánhum)
spent their entire lives in commanding good and prohibiting evil. Since
there is no Prophet to come, every Ummati of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi
Wasallam) is the deputy of the Prophet and he has to carry on the mission of
the Prophet. The people of Tabligh Jamaat sacrifice their time, wealth and
comforts to undergo difficulty and hardships to go in the path of Allah - to
carry out this Sunnah of the Prophets - commanding good and prohibiting
evil.

As far as the Tabligh Jamaat is concerned, it is our humble view that they
are acting upon this injunction of Allah Taãla and are fulfilling this
obligation of Shariáh. the Jamaat advocates strict adherence to the Sunnah
and confirnes itself within the ambit of the Shariáh. The purpose of any
individual taking part in the Noble work of Tabligh is firstly to reform
oneself and dutifully save mankind from the fire of hell. The overwhelming
success of the Jamaat is mainly because of the manifestation of the six
points which involves the purification of the Naffs and the entity of
Tawheed.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
FATWA DEPT.

One of my husbands friends went to jamaat, so one of the rules of jamaat is that u have to do gasht-it means you go out and remind muslims about basics of the deen, about the greatness of Allah, about Hereafter and prophethood.... so they went to one of the local shops to gasht, he said when we entered we saw a man with full of tatoos in his body, when we asked his religion he said i am a muslim, he was a chief of local gangster group, thereafter they started to give dawah to him. after some time he agreed to go to masjid with them, he stayed with them that night. night time he waked up and cried before Allah, he asked forgiveness.... in the morning he asked one of learned man what he should do with his tatoos, will Allah forgives him, they said to him to make taubah.....so he went out after one day had passed he brought 5 of his friends to masjid, the next day 5 more.... after 3 or 5 days there was 25-30 friends of this man was in masjid praying with congregation....

what i want to say is that
FIRSTLY: when tabliki people go out to give dawah they do not invite them to tabligh or anything else, they just remind them about basics of the deen which is becoming forgotten.
SECONDLY: that this small reminder can open the veiled eyes and hearts of people with the help of Allah ofcourse. we need just do one step and Allah will help us, When Maryam alayhissalam delivered Isa alayhissalam Allah ordered her toshake the palm tree to get food for herself, she just delivered a child, she has no power to do it, but Allah ordered her to do so, Allah could give her that fruits without her help but he wanted maryam alayhissalam to do a step towards it, she obeyed her Lord. even she does not needed to shake it sh needed to obey command of Allah, similarly with Musa alayhissalam, when he was running away from the people of Firawn and came close to the sea Allah ordered to Musa to touch the sea with his steak(to the nearest effect). Allah could open this sea for Musa without his help, but again Allah wanted Musa to do one step.

So we have to remember that small steps can make big changes.
So lets do small steps towards Allah every day.
Because of this movement there are a lot of non muslims who is converting to islam, there are alot of muslims who is becoming closer to Allah.
If you have a lot of faith in Allah and then you do not have strategy, plan you will be lost one day. The sahaba radiyallahu anhum was worked by the design, strategy of Rsulullah s.a.w
for example when Rasulullah s.a.w sent one of his sahaba to get news from enemys army but he said do not do nothing just get news for me. (dont remember sahaba name) he went there and he could eneter to the circle of enemy where they was making a plan about batTlle. so he sat close to the chief of enemy Abu Sufyan. This sahabA was saying that he could kill Abu Sufyan with his sword but he remembered the words of Rasulullah and obeyed him, he followed the plan of Rasulullah.
Tabligh is a plan. If you have a lot of knowledge you will get confused which one to do, but tablik showed me the way for example the responsibility as a follower of tablik is:
in the morning and evening u have to do zikr 100 third kalima, 100 salawat, 100 times istig'faar constantly, we have to do talim every day-reading hadith, we have to read qur'an every day, men have to pray 5 prayer in masjid, they have to go to gasht, in the morning after fajr they have to sit in circle and do mashvara( after fajr Rasulullah s.a.w used to talk with his sahaba, did they saw any dream, or any suggestions about deen of Allah...)
Tabligh is based on 6 common points which all sahaba used to do:
1. Kalima- to believe that Allah can do each and everything without help of creation and creation can not do anything without help of Allah...
2. Salaat-to learn how Rasulullah s.a.w had prayed and taught his sahaba...
3.Ilm- in each and every condition and situation to know the commands of Allah, zikr- to bring awareness of Allah into our lifes.
4.Ikraame muslimeen- To get the ahlaaq of Nabi s.a.w
5. Iklaas in niyyat- every good action we do, we do it only to pleasure of Allah.
6.Dawah and tabligh- to learn how to use our health, wealth and time in proper manner.

I DO NOT WANT TO INVITE SOMEBODY TO TABLIGH, JUST WANTED TO GIVE GENERAL INFO CUZ I READ SOME INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

A Kashmiri

I am not sure about the Tablighi Jamat in other parts of the world, however I do have some experience in working with them in Kashmir.

After working with them I had many reservations the way they do Dawah.
Also I didnt like they emphasising FAZAILU AAMAAL should be read after evey salah in the masjid. There are hundreds of mistakes in FAZAILU AAMAL, with vast majority of the Ahadeeth Weak or Zaeef and absurd stories, false claims, sometimes even derogatory to the companions of the Prophet.

I wish they could emphasise on reading Quranic verses after every Salah in the masjid. They give impression as if reading quran is for the Ulemas only and not for common man.

Yes the purpose and the aim of the Jammat is very good which is Dawah but i believe they go overboard many a times. Like they will take people to 40 days away from family to other state or locality, which is in opposite to what Prophet Mohammed S.A.W did. Prophet didnt took companions to forests to teach them islam but he taught them Islam while being involved in day to day activities and life. It was important to embed islam in ones day to day life.

I have seen people who were kept in 40 day at some location ,coming back and then living the life as they had been living in past , as they werent taught to live in Islam.

Many a times you will find people being taken for 6 months, 1 year etc, is it a need, did they think about his family ? how will they live ? Sometimes they put people under pressure to come with them...

I also found that even if they want to teach the basics, they didnt have the courage to say to the fellow muslim brothers that it is shirk, it is bidah which is in contrary to the Kalima.

Also I have found that many a times, once a person is with them for sometime, even if he knows few basic things about islam, he will think it is his birth right to come on the Imam's place and give a lecture with limited knowledge of the subject. An example "A person came to my masjid and started talking about islam and Salah, and then he said that Prophet performed Rafe deen as there were mushriks who had kept idols in their arms and wiht Rafe deen they fell. Then he said many absurd things which are in opposite to many sahih ahadeeth related to performing of Salah.

When one day,I raised questions and my concerns about Dawah, and I asked many renowed Tablighi Jamat people in the area to come with me to say to people that they are doing grave worship in nearby tomb of a very pious muslim, they didnt met me again nor did they came to our masjid.

First thing which Prophet taught is Tawheed, there is no other way to teach Islam if you dont teach and preach this and make people clear who is to be worshipped alone .

However this is experience of the Tablighi Jammat in my City , and I am not sure they are the same ones you are talking about.

Allah knows the best...

However this is experience of the Tablighi Jammat in my City , and I am not sure they are the same ones you are talking about.

Allah knows the best...

thats the thing akhi. 5 fingers are not same, so u cant put them all in same boat.
positive things are present and negative also. try to take the right one and help them to avoid their mistakes.

nobody is perfect.

A Kashmiri

Dear brother Junaid, i am not putting anyone anywhere. I was only writting about the people who call themselves Tableghi jammat in my city and my city alone. I dont know about other cities and countries in the world.

Personally I dont want to be associated with any group or jamaat, but simply want to be seen as a muslim alone.

I have seen when organisations get bigger people sometimes become loose sight of things they were formed, and then they start seeing themselves different from others and saying themselves to be the only right ones.

Let us be muslims only and know our rights and obligations/duties as prescribed in Quran and Sunnah without forming groups with distinct names etc etc.

Maasallama

sarah_mann

first of all thanks for reply, i want to say that what is bad in a thing which leads you to do good a'amaals? u said it is a zaif hadiths, agree that we have to learn ahadith which is strong, but even if they are weak they inspire people so much, after reading it they have more attachment to do good deeds, to work for akhirah, and in qur'an to the nearest effect it says whoever does a good deed equal to the weight of an atom shall see it, and its not emhasized to read this book after every salaah, just once a day is enough, and we are not sticked only in this book, we also read another hadith books such as bukhari tirmidhi....

Look brother A Kashmiri, u said people who were kept in 40 day at some location or Sometimes they put people under pressure to come with them. No its not like that firstly they go on the path of Allah to learn something, to give dawah (if they have knowledge) only by their will. If u look at the lifes of sahaba they get used to go to another countries for several years, their whole life was spent in battllefields, look at the difference of the time the sahaba sent and people who are going to jamaat spending their time now? comparing with sahaba it is nothing, success is proportional to sacrifice, ofcourse who goes to jamaat for 40 days or more they do not leave family without care, they do some preparation for it, they make sure that there is somebody from family members who takes care of them, from financial sight......they cant leave family just like i am going jamaat thats it, no its not like that.
Wallahu A'lam.

I didnt like they emphasising FAZAILU AAMAAL should be read after evey salah in the masjid....

i think they only read after zohr and after esha from the part of hayatussahaba.
There are hundreds of mistakes in FAZAILU AAMAL, ...

none book is free from mistakes except quran.
sometimes even derogatory to the companions of the Prophet....

PM me inshallah with those question. i will like to read those.
I wish they could emphasise on reading Quranic verses after every Salah in the masjid. ...

well akhi as u know most of them are laymen and not schoalrs. and to teach the verse of quran olama´s are at the first step.If any schoalrs are present in jamat, do mashwara with them to teach quranic verse.

which is in opposite to what Prophet Mohammed S.A.W did. Prophet didnt took companions to forests to teach them islam but he taught them Islam while being involved in day to day activities and life. ...

u r comparing mosque with forest akhi?please elaborate ur comment.

I have seen people who were kept in 40 day at some location ,coming back and then living the life as they had been living in past , as they werent taught to live in Islam. ...
akhi hidaya(guideness) is in the hand of allah. allah gives hidaya whom he wants. may be u have also seen people spend 3 days and there whole life is changed. so there i snot gurantie who is gotta hidaya from allah after struggling how many times.
Many a times you will find people being taken for 6 months, 1 year etc, is it a need, did they think about his family ? ...
akhi sahaba spent their whole life in the path of allah and are u more worried about ur family then the sahaba(rd)? do u love ur family more then sahaba(rd)?
how will they live ? ...
nobody says to do like abu bakr (rd) did. schoalrs told workers to take care about own family and do somethig first for their family. if any individuell cases are present , he did a mistake and against the mashwarah.
I also found that even if they want to teach the basics, they didnt have the courage to say to the fellow muslim brothers that it is shirk, it is bidah which is in contrary to the Kalima. ...

akhi when people know the truth , automaticly they know which things are lie. they try to bring light in their home, if light is in home they dont have to worry about the darkness of the room.
Also I have found that many a times, once a person is with them for sometime, even if he knows few basic things about islam, he will think it is his birth right to come on the Imam's place and give a lecture with limited knowledge of the subject. An example "A person came to my masjid and started talking about islam and Salah, and then he said that Prophet performed Rafe deen as there were mushriks who had kept idols in their arms and wiht Rafe deen they fell. Then he said many absurd things which are in opposite to many sahih ahadeeth related to performing of Salah....

as i told allready scholars says to avoid talk about fiqh topics during a speak or bayan, if he is also a schoalr. bayan is not a place to talk about fiqh things.because layman are present in the bayan and fitna can be spread throguh such mistakes.
When one day,I raised questions and my concerns about Dawah, and I asked many renowed Tablighi Jamat people in the area to come with me to say to people that they are doing grave worship in nearby tomb of a very pious muslim, they didnt met me again nor did they came to our masjid.

GO to them inshallah and ask why they didn´t come to your mosque. and akhi do it first before they die.otherwise it will be a backbiting part.
First thing which Prophet taught is Tawheed, there is no other way to teach Islam....
nobody is denieng this akhi.so what is ur point?

Salem9022

I know about these Tablighi "Jamaat" they are mostly from the Indian Sub-Continent (Pakistan, Indian and Bangladesh) and they have mistakes in their Aqeedah as well, it's some what similar to the deobandi creed which is highly influenced by sufism, it's best you stay away from them, because even with their dawah and they way they do things is not according to the sunnah.

Salem9022

And like that Kashmiri Brother said, Tablighi Jamaat are well knowng for their "Naats" or Nasheeds which they sing, they also practise Bidah, Like celebrating Prophets Birthday, and to be honest it's bascially a country club made up of mostly Pakistanis, Indians, and Bangalies.

And like that Kashmiri Brother said, Tablighi Jamaat are well knowng for their "Naats" or Nasheeds which they sing, they also practise Bidah, Like celebrating Prophets Birthday, and to be honest it's bascially a country club made up of mostly Pakistanis, Indians, and Bangalies.

when he said about naat and nasheed?they sing it in mosque? after which prayer?

dont slander ummah akhi without having any accurate knowledge, fear allah before u speak something.akhi in which world u r living?

and ask sheikh abu bakr al-jazairi who is the teacher of madina munawwarah before slandering and accusing wrongly.

Its better not to open ur mouth, it will show ignorance. moderators and well-versed brotehrs are present here.

again a thread for bashing the muslims.

Salem9022

when he said about naat and nasheed?they sing it in mosque? after which prayer?

dont slander ummah akhi without having any accurate knowledge, fear allah before u speak something.akhi in which world u r living?

and ask sheikh abu bakr al-jazairi who is the teacher of madina munawwarah before slandering and accusing wrongly.

Its better not to open ur mouth, it will show ignorance. moderators and well-versed brotehrs are present here.

--I'm a Pakistani akhi, and I used to go their mosques, so I know what I'm talking about, and their form of "Jamaat" is not of the sunnah, You are saying that I am slandering? I am just saying which Is prevelant in their communities, go and type in Tablighi Jamaat in Google and you will see on their websites a tab for Naats, and and full Biography of the Love of the prophet. because that is what they teach "LOVE" of the Prophet not the sunnah of the Prophet, because much of their belief is highly influenced by sufism, so before calling me a lier you should be careful who you talk to akhi , because this forum and this site does not promote Tablighi "Jamaat" nor any other deviant group, if you still want to Jam your deviant beliefs to someone it's better you do it some where else. because we have new Muslims here who we want to teach the sunnah not this deviant country club called Tablighi "Jamaat" which doesn't even give dawah the right way by calling people to Tawheed.

--I'm a Pakistani akhi, and I used to go their mosques, so I know what I'm talking about, and their form of "Jamaat" is not of the sunnah, You are saying that I am slandering? I am just saying which Is prevelant in their communities, go and type in Tablighi Jamaat in Google and you will see on their websites a tab for Naats, .

thats why i am saying to u ,not to open ur mouth.
it shows only ifnorance.

and u r mixing it with dawate islami(barelwi version)

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

Question:

What is your statement concerning the Jamaa’atut-Tableegh, which is in Saudi Arabia. And how does one deal with them?

Answer:

The Jamaa’atut-Tableegh in Saudi Arabia and within other than it, then all of them are the same, there is no difference.

And if that is not the case, then it certainly holds allegiance for them. So this is a violation of its eemaan. So is it permissible for anyone – in Saudi Arabia or in Indonesia – who claims to be upon the Sunnah to have any allegiance towards these foolish grave-worshippers? It is not permissible in any situation from amongst the situations.

So it is not permissible to have an allegiance towards the Jamaa’atut-Tableegh. And it is not permissible to have an allegiance towards the people of innovations and desires. And it is not permissible to go out with them, nor to sit with them.

“And it has already been revealed to you in the Book that when you hear the aayaat of Allaah being denied and mocked, then do not sit with them, until they delve into another topic, or else you would be like them.” [Sooratun-Nisaa‘ 4:140]

It is not permissible to have an allegiance towards them. And our Shaykh, al-’Allaamah, the sword of the Sunnah in these ages, Shaykh Hamood at-Tuwayjiree (d.1413H) – rahmatullaahi ’alayhi – has a clear, sufficient, satisfactory and adequate book concerning this, so let him refer to it.

So the conclusion is that it is not permissible to have any allegiance towards them. And those of them who are within Saudi Arabia, if they do not have anything more than an allegiance for them, then this is sufficient.

Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee al-Madkhalee
Taken from the audio cassette entitled, Fataawaa ’Ulamaa‘ fil-Jamaa’aat, via Minhaajus-Sunnah Recordings in ar-Riyaad.
Translated by Maaz Qureshi

2) Question:

I travelled to India and Pakistan with the Jama’atul-Tableegh, and we used to gather and pray in mosques that had graves within them. And I heard that the prayer within a masjid that contains a grave is invalidated; so what is your opinion regarding my prayers and do I have to repeat them? And what is the ruling upon going out with them (Jama’atul-Tableegh) to these places?
Answer:

In the Name of Allaah, and all praise is due to Allaah, to proceed;

Jama’atul-Tableegh do not have with them sure-sighted knowledge in issues of ‘Aqeedah, so it is not permissible to go out with them, except for the one who has with him knowledge and insight of the correct sound ‘Aqeedah, that which the Ahlus sunnah wal-Jama’ah are upon, so that he guides them and advises them and cooperates with them upon good, because they are very active in their work, however they are in need of more knowledge, and (in need of) those who will give them clear-sightedness from the scholars of Tawheed and Sunnah.

May Allaah grant all people understanding in the religion and firmness upon it.

As for the Prayer in Masjids that contain a grave within them, then it is not correct, and it is obligatory to repeat that which you prayed within them; due to the saying of the Prophet sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam:

"May the curse of Allaah be upon the Jews and the Christians, they took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship." Its authenticity is agreed upon.

And his sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam saying:

"Truly those that came before you use to take the graves of their Prophets and righteous ones as places of worship, so do not take the graves as places of worship because, indeed I forbid you from that."[1]

And the narrations in this subject are many.

And success is with Allaah, and may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon his family and Companions.

[1] Reported by Muslim in his Saheeh.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz

HOPE THAT CLEARS THINGS WASALAM

I know that many people havn't EVEN heard of this Fatwa!

Question: I have started to become committed recently, praise be to Allaah. In our area there is the Jamaa?at al-Tableegh, who go out for thirty days or more. People say different things about them. Some say, don't go out with them, because their going out is an innovation (bidah) and they have some mistaken ideas. Others advised me to go out with them. What is the correct view concerning that? Should I go out with them or not?.

Answer: Praise be to Allaah. We have already discussed this group and some of their pros and cons.

Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about that and he said:

Usually in every issue there are two extremes and a middle way. Some people praise this group a great deal and encourage going out with them; others condemn them a great deal and warn against them more than they would warn you about a lion. And some people tread a middle path between those two extremes.

I think that there is some good in this group; they call others to Islam and have a clear influence that no other daaiyahs have had. Many kaafirs have become believers at their hands, and many evildoers has Allaah guided through them.

Moreover they have an attitude of humility and selflessness that is not found in many others.

Some people say that they have no knowledge of hadeeth, and so on.

They are undoubtedly good people, but I think that those of them who are in Saudi do not go to Pakistan or other countries, and we do not know anything about the aqeedah of those people (in other countries) or their manhaj (methodology). But there is nothing wrong with the manhaj followed by our companions here in Saudi.

With regard to limiting dawah to three or four days, or to two or four or six months, or two years, there is no shari evidence for that. But they think that this has to do with organization (of groups). If a person goes out for three days, and knows that he is limited to these three days, he will focus his mind and forget about worldly matters. This is the matter of organization, and is not an act of worship or a matter of shareeah.

I think, may Allaah bless you, that if you have the opportunity to seek knowledge then it is better to do that, because seeking knowledge is good and the people nowadays have a great need for scholars who have knowledge of the Sunnah and who are well-versed in knowledge. If you are not able to seek knowledge, and you go out with them in order to purify yourself, there is nothing wrong with that. There are many people whom Allaah has guided at their hands. Al-Baab al-Maftooh, no. 10, P. 304.

And Allaah is the Source of strength

ANd sheikh ibn baaz used to change his opinion day after day as soon as he got connections with the sheikh of dawaha workers.

for more info try to contact sheikh mujammil of bangladesh markaj who used to talk with sheikh ibn baaz in various occation.

A Kashmiri

Dear brother Junaid....

I dont mind sending answering your questions with proof but it is better not to write on this website which is solely there to provide the tawheed of Islam.

Please send me your e mail ID so that i can give you details.

As I said, I did some good research on this group and their beliefs.

I didnt stopped trying to make people aware of SHIRK and worshipping only Allah alone and asking Allah for help alone than graves etc. They left because they couldnt see people disliking them.

Masallama

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Some quotes which have blatant Shirk from the book Fazeel-E-Aamaal and other book written by Maulana Zakariya

1. Reference Fazaail-e-Aamaal, (Eng. Trans.), Virtues of Hajj, Chapter:. 9, p.180,
story no28, (New Edition 1982, Published by Dini Book Depot -
Delhi).

a traveler said at the grave of the Messenger of
Allah : “I have come from Egypt and for five months now, I
have been in your presence. I beg of Allah and of you that one
such person should take charge of feeding me, so that I be made
able to depart homewards from here. Thereafter, I prayed for
further things, went and sat down near the Minbar (pulpit).” A
man then came to him and gave him food to eat that consisted of
bread, ghee and dates. After the hungry man had eaten to his fill,
he was given the remaining food in a basket along with about one
sa’a (7 kilogram’s) of dates. The man (who fed the traveler) then
said: “By Allah, do not ever complain to my grandfather,
Rasoolullah again. It disturbs him greatly. For, as long as, you
remain here and whenever you have the need for food, it shall be
sent for you.” He then sent a servant along with the traveler to
reach him to the Prophet’s grave. Upon reaching Baqi, the traveler
said to the servant, “It is all right, for now I know the way. You
may return. The slave replied: “I have not the right to return
without having left you at the grave. Perhaps, Rasoolullah will
inform my master if I should.”

2. Reference Mashaikh-e-Chist (Eng. Trans.), p.97.

“O Allah! Accept me through the medium (Waseelah) of this dog.

These 2 are just examples, for more detailed analysis of their beliefs etc, please refer the book in the thread --> http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28339

Fatawas on Scholars about Tableegh Jamaat:

Fatawa of Shaykh Bin Baaz

Shaykh Al Albaanee

Shaykh Saalih Ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan

Shaykh abu abdur-rehmaan muqbil bin haadi al-waadi'ee

Shaykh Rabee' bin Haadee al-Madkhalee

Shaykh Muhammed Ibn Ibraaheem Aal-ash-Shaykh

Shaykh ‘Abdur-Razzaaq ‘Afeefee

Advice of Shaykh Al ALbanee to Tableegh Jamaat

P.S: I was associated with Tableegh Jamaat for around 20 years, And have been for 4months 40 days, and countless 3days. and have been to Niazammuddin Markaz 2 times. Until Allah Subhanuhi Wa TaalA guidede me to the truth about them Alhamdulilah!

Salem9022

You know why Shiekh Uthaymeen Said those people in Saudia are okay in their Aqeedah??? Because Tablighi Jamaat are NOT allow to fully practise their deviant religion in Saudi Arabia or the Saudi Government will deport them or tell them to leave, that Is why, they hide their practices in Saudi Arabia and their beliefs, when they are with the Ulama they praise the Ullama but when they are in their apartments they come to together in groups and start singing their Naats and practising Bidah, this is very prevelant in Jeddah. They hide their practises in Saudi Arabia because they know the government will catch them and deport them if they practised their beleifs openly

Ulama they praise the Ullama but when they are in their apartments they come to together in groups and start singing their Naats and practising Bidah, this is very prevelant in Jeddah. They hide their practises in Saudi Arabia because they know the government will catch them and deport them if they practised their beleifs openly

akhi please for god sake stop ur mouth now, i cant stand people who talks without knowledge.

and u dont read my posts, as i allready wrote u r mixing with naat groups of dawate islami.

Salem9022

akhi please for god sake stop ur mouth now, i cant stand people who talks without knowledge.

and u dont read my posts, as i allready wrote u r mixing with naat groups of dawate islami.

You seem to be very Ignorant person insisting on defending Innovators of the religion we even bought for you evidence which caramel_queen posted but you still insist on defending them? and then You attack me by saying I am ignorant and I don't know anything, First and foremost you don't know me, and Naat groups are part of Tablighi Jamaat there is no difference, do Tablighi Jamaat of Naats which they sing? Yes. Do Tablighi Jamaat Practise Prophets Birthday? Yes. so what are you talking about? I've seen this with my own eyes, before you come and talk to me bring some evidences and proofs that this group is even allowed in Islam.

You seem to be very Ignorant person insisting on defending Innovators of the religion we even bought for you evidence which caramel_queen posted but you still insist on defending them? and then You attack me by saying I am ignorant and I don't know anything, First and foremost you don't know me, and Naat groups are part of Tablighi Jamaat there is no difference, do Tablighi Jamaat of Naats which they sing? Yes. Do Tablighi Jamaat Practise Prophets Birthday? Yes. so what are you talking about? I've seen this with my own eyes, before you come and talk to me bring some evidences and proofs that this group is even allowed in Islam.

la hawla waala quwwata illa billah, may allah give me sabr.

audhu billahi minashshaitownirrajim.

here is ur prove:
The Jamaa’atut-Tableegh in Saudi Arabia and within other than it, then all of them are the same, there is no difference.

They are undoubtedly good people, but I think that those of them who are in Saudi do not go to Pakistan or other countries, and we do not know anything about the aqeedah of those people (in other countries) or their manhaj (methodology). But there is nothing wrong with the manhaj followed by our companions here in Saudi.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Dear brother Junaid....

I dont mind sending answering your questions with proof but it is better not to write on this website which is solely there to provide the tawheed of Islam.

Please send me your e mail ID so that i can give you details.

As I said, I did some good research on this group and their beliefs.

I didnt stopped trying to make people aware of SHIRK and worshipping only Allah alone and asking Allah for help alone than graves etc. They left because they couldnt see people disliking them.

Masallama

Assalah Mualikum,

Brother Kashmiri, I do understand your point, and like you I hold similar opinion of the Jamaat-e Tabligh. However, like a brother pointed out they have their strong points and weak points.

One of my Uncle's friend named Benzir (something long that line), used to indulge in drinking and gambling with my uncle. Both of them were very very corrupt, they would indulge in worst type of sins from what I've seen. Basically they were like local gangsters with political powers in the city I lived in (Bangladesh).
After going to Jaamet a Tabligh my Uncle's friend (Subahnallah) came back to Islam and freed himself of his former habits. Sadly my uncle, didn't change much after going with them (for 40 days I believe).
The point being, they do have good effect and also like you said I do not agree with the way they teach.

From what I observed in rural areas in Bangladesh, people are extremely ignorant when it comes to some fundamental aspects of Islam. They pray and attend mosque, however at the same time amongst few of the villagers practices like tabij (blackmagic), asking saints for blessings, etc are widespread. (The people I'm referring to are not majority, but nonetheless it is dangerous to have such practices in Islamic society).
IMO, The tabligi people should address these type of issues in contemporary societies if they do have knowledgeable scholars amongst them. If they do not have such scholars, then they should be very careful to make sure they are preaching according to the Quran and the Sunnah.

I personally stayed away from them because I was really young back then to understand much.

Allah knows best

Wylaikum,

Shoaib

Status
Not open for further replies.