What is the least we can do for the Ummah?

adam_arb

[yt]rgb3Ah8kR9w[/yt]

This video shows how much the mujahideen do for the sake of Allah.

The least we can do is make dua for them.

May Allah grant victory to the mujahideen.

Ameen.

slave_of_Allah

Jazka'Allah khair for sharing this with us. Indeed the least we can do is make du'a for them. I pray that Allah grants the mujahideen places in jannah tul firdos. Ameen.

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Hmmm.

Firstly, pictures of humans and/or animals are not permissible in Islaam.

The proof for that:

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Those who will be most severely punished by Allaah on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see al-Fath, 10/382).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Allaah, may He be exalted, says: 'Who does more wrong than the one who tries to create something like My creation? Let him create a grain of wheat or a kernel of corn.'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see Fath al-Baari, 10/385).

'Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any built-up tomb without levelling it, and do not leave any picture in any house without erasing it." (Reported by Muslim and al-Nisaa'i; this is the version narrated by al-Nisaa'i).

Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Every image-maker will be in the Fire, and for every image that he made a soul will be created for him, which will be punished in the Fire." Ibn 'Abbaas said: "If you must do that (make pictures/images), make pictures of trees and other inanimate objects." (Reported by Muslim, 3/1871)

Shaykh al-Albaani (rahimahullaah) said concerning pictures:

"Some of them differentiate between hand-drawn pictures and photographic images by claiming that the latter are not products of human effort, and that no more is involved than the mere capturing of the image. This is what they claim. The tremendous energy invested the one who invented this machine that can do in few seconds what otherwise could not be done in hours does not count as human effort, according to these people! Pointing the camera, focusing it, and taking the picture, preceded by installation of the film and followed by developing and whatever else that I may not know about… none of this is the result of human effort, according to them!

Some of them explain how this photography is done, and summarize that no less than eleven different actions are involved in the making of a picture. In spite of all this, they say that this picture is not the result of human action! Can it be permissible to hang up a picture of a man, for example, if it is produced by photography, but not if it is drawn by hand?

Those who say that photography is permitted have "frozen" the meaning of the word "tasweer," restriciting it only to the meaning known at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and not adding the meaning of photography, which is "tasweer" or "picture-making" in every sense - linguistic, legal, and in its harmful effects, and as is clear from the definition mentioned above. Years ago, I said to one of them, By the same token, you could allow idols which have not been carved but have been made by pressing a button on some machine that turns out idols by the dozen. What do you say to that?" [END QUOTE]
(Aadaab al-Zafaaf by al-Albaani, p. 38)

I hope inshaa'Allaahu ta'alaa that the issue of pictures has now been cleared up and that without doubt there is no room for discussion on this. The evidence has been established, so affirm it and submit! Who is there that can argue with the guidance of Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wasallam) who spoke not except from Revelation??

Now secondly, the video, who are these people? Because most of the fighting (what they deem to be Jihaad) taking place in the world right now is being carried out by a bunch of mindless, sectarian thugs who desperately lack knowledge of the Deen.
From them are groups that are founded upon misguidance and deviance, that don't even have the correct 'aqeeda (belief) let alone an understanding of Jihaad!
And they are the ones who get the support of the Muslims rather than the brothers and sisters who are upon the correct 'aqeeda, correct methodology and strive to make this religion known in its pure form, which would allow us to carry out proper Jihaad, with ikhlaas (sincerity) and upon knowledge, subhaanAllaah.

Look at them, who are these people posing clean shaven with rocket launchers and shemagh's tied around their heads... Allaahu musta'aan.

We should make du'aa that Allaah guides them out from their misguidance, to an understanding of the religion of Islaam and the correct methodology. And may Allaah guide all of us, for none of us are free from fault and we are all in need of guidance - aameen.

(Remember many non-Muslims and new Muslims come to this site, what are their first impressions going to be when they see these videos? Please think first!)

adam_arb

Hmmm.

Firstly, pictures of humans and/or animals are not permissible in Islaam.

The proof for that:

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Those who will be most severely punished by Allaah on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see al-Fath, 10/382).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Allaah, may He be exalted, says: 'Who does more wrong than the one who tries to create something like My creation? Let him create a grain of wheat or a kernel of corn.'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see Fath al-Baari, 10/385).

'Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any built-up tomb without levelling it, and do not leave any picture in any house without erasing it." (Reported by Muslim and al-Nisaa'i; this is the version narrated by al-Nisaa'i).

Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Every image-maker will be in the Fire, and for every image that he made a soul will be created for him, which will be punished in the Fire." Ibn 'Abbaas said: "If you must do that (make pictures/images), make pictures of trees and other inanimate objects." (Reported by Muslim, 3/1871)

"Some of them differentiate between hand-drawn pictures and photographic images by claiming that the latter are not products of human effort, and that no more is involved than the mere capturing of the image. This is what they claim. The tremendous energy invested the one who invented this machine that can do in few seconds what otherwise could not be done in hours does not count as human effort, according to these people! Pointing the camera, focusing it, and taking the picture, preceded by installation of the film and followed by developing and whatever else that I may not know about… none of this is the result of human effort, according to them!

Some of them explain how this photography is done, and summarize that no less than eleven different actions are involved in the making of a picture. In spite of all this, they say that this picture is not the result of human action! Can it be permissible to hang up a picture of a man, for example, if it is produced by photography, but not if it is drawn by hand?

Those who say that photography is permitted have "frozen" the meaning of the word "tasweer," restriciting it only to the meaning known at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and not adding the meaning of photography, which is "tasweer" or "picture-making" in every sense - linguistic, legal, and in its harmful effects, and as is clear from the definition mentioned above. Years ago, I said to one of them, By the same token, you could allow idols which have not been carved but have been made by pressing a button on some machine that turns out idols by the dozen. What do you say to that?" [END QUOTE]

I hope inshaa'Allaahu ta'alaa that the issue of pictures has now been cleared up and that without doubt there is no room for discussion on this. The evidence has been established, so affirm it and submit! Who is there that can argue with the guidance of Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wasallam) who spoke not except from Revelation??

Now secondly, the video, who are these people? Because most of the fighting (what they deem to be Jihaad) taking place in the world right now is being carried out by a bunch of mindless, sectarian thugs who desperately lack knowledge of the Deen.
From them are groups that are founded upon misguidance and deviance, that don't even have the correct 'aqeeda (belief) let alone an understanding of Jihaad!
And they are the ones who get the support of the Muslims rather than the brothers and sisters who are upon the correct 'aqeeda, correct methodology and strive to make this religion known in its pure form, which would allow us to carry out proper Jihaad, with ikhlaas (sincerity) and upon knowledge, subhaanAllaah.

Look at them, who are these people posing clean shaven with rocket launchers and shemagh's tied around their heads... Allaahu musta'aan.

We should make du'aa that Allaah guides them out from their misguidance, to an understanding of the religion of Islaam and the correct methodology. And may Allaah guide all of us, for none of us are free from fault and we are all in need of guidance - aameen.

(Remember many non-Muslims and new Muslims come to this site, what are their first impressions going to be when they see these videos? Please think first!)
As-Salamu Alaykum

Pictures/paintings/statues etc are without a doubt haram.

However photos are not the same as painting or recreating a being, it's rather a capture of image through light and lens.

One finds a number of traditions from the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, condemning people who make Tasweer, which denotes painting or carving images or statues. It was closely associated with paganism or shirk. People were in the habit of carving images and statues for the sake of worship. Islam, therefore, declared Tasweer forbidden because of its close association with shirk (association of partners with Allah). One of the stated principles of usul-u-Fiqh (Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence) is that if anything directly leads to haram, it is likewise haram. In other words, Tasweer was forbidden precisely for the reason that it was a means leading to shirk.

The function of photography today does not fall under the above category. Even some of the scholars who had been once vehemently opposed to photography under the pretext that it was a form of forbidden Tasweer have later changed their position on it - as they allow even for their own pictures to be taken and published in newspapers, for videotaping lectures and for presentations; whereas in the past, they would only allow it in exceptional cases such as passports, drivers’ licenses, etc. The change in their view of photography is based on their assessment of the role of photography.

Having said this, one must add a word of caution: To take pictures of leaders and heroes and hang them on the walls may not belong to the same category of permission. This may give rise to a feeling of reverence and hero worship, which was precisely the main thrust of the prohibition of Tasweer. Therefore, one cannot make an unqualified statement to the effect that all photography is halal. It all depends on the use and function of it.

Furthermore, the main focus of posting this video was the speech, as tried to find the speech by itself but was unable to do so, but I really wanted people to benefit from the speech and the pictures was not my main priority.

safiya58

:salam2:

the think which I hate most in life is to know the fact that there are muslims who are suffering... I have everything and they even not the basic needs...

Jazak Allahu ckair brother for sharring this with us.

May Allah guide us to the straight path again and make us becoming one body agaon... and give us victory. may Allah give patience to our brothers and sisters and reward them with highest jannah... I love them alot for the sake of Allah...

:wasalam:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
To adam_arb:

After reading that fatwa which you sourced from Islamonline.net (a site that is headed by Yusuf al-Qaradawee - long, long list of errors, refuted by 'Ulamaa) then again I post the evidence first from the authentic Sunnah and then from the speech of the Muhadith of our era Shaykh al-Albaani (rahimahullaah), which acts as a reply: