Slave of Allah
Assalaamu Alaykum
This is sad:
overpriced2.jpg

Ignore what I was searching in Google :D

Anyways, what do you think about this?

mohi_quadri

Dear Brother and Sister in Islam,

Quran is the book of Allah that is revealed on to our beloved Prophet, the best creation of Allah, Mohammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa SAllam).

Quran cannot be for sale, but here the intention would be for the cost that is associated with the printing and paper. Certainly, paper and the printing material does cost, but the wording are from the Creator of all creation and cannot have any cost associated. We should request the bookseller to change the term "price" to "hadiya".

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
salam walaikum w

Akhi What do u think is sad? the fact that the Quran is for sale?

Walaykum Salaam
Yes, and for such a high price.

mohi-quadri - I'm not sure if the seller is Muslim or not. I was assuming he was, but that he/she was just charging for the Qur'an and not for production prices. I was assuming that he/she received the Qur'an for free.

I love the category, though: "...Non Fiction Books"

BrotherZak

Walaykum Salaam
Yes, and for such a high price.

mohi-quadri - I'm not sure if the seller is Muslim or not. I was assuming he was, but that he/she was just charging for the Qur'an and not for production prices. I was assuming that he/she received the Qur'an for free.

I love the category, though: "...Non Fiction Books"

The reason it is selling high because the value is soaring due to demands. In fact its a positive, more people reading it means more people being guided to the truth, and not to mention the seller generating money for his family :)

Peace.