What is your goal in this life?

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: my brothers and sisters

hope inshaAllah everyone is doing well...

very important question...

what is your goal in this life?

and how you plan to accomplish your goal?

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
Asalamo alaikum warah matollahi wabarakto! my brother, My goal in this life is to build my iman right now im 14 years old and alhamdolillah Allah (SWT) has rewarded me with the knowledge of this religion. Alhamdolillah he has rewarded me with so much knowledge that when me and my friends are discussing about Islam I am able to join in their conversations. But everyday I am learning something new around me. Before I was kind of bad ( I listened to music, movies, didnt pray much, swear ) and alhamdolillah I have wiped the evil things out of my life, and will continue to follow in the footsteps of our Anbiyah Muhammed (SAW) inshallah!

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

My goal is to do good in skool , get into a good college and hopefuly sometime in the future be an astronaut at NASA space center . Thats my dream but also at the same time i want to build my iman .

faithzilla

Had Left TTI
my short term goal is to memorize quran (hafiz) Insya Allah

Allhamdulillah i saw collage course that teach students to become hafiz. and it's pretty darn cheap compared to my business course

maryama

My Goals

:ma:Asalamu Caleykom to all my brothers and sisters around the world and those in here. After Salam
I have many goals in this life that if I write about them, I think I will make everyone fall asleep. The major goals that are the most important to me in this life are: continuing to practice Islam in the best manner, memorizing the quran until I Memorize it all, teach as many people I can about Islam, speak Arabic fluently, do sadaqatul Jariyah or a deed that benefits the people either by teaching quran, building mosque, or islamic schools. I also want to finish college and become a Nurse. I want to help the umah who are suffering from the continous wars and many other things.

I ask one thing from my brothers and sisters: Please make Dua or prayers for me for Allah to Help me reach these goals. I think about these goals all the time and dream about them too. I cry sometimes seeing people being killed for no reason. I will Make dua for anyone who is working for his or her deen and for the uman. May Allah be with us Ameen.

Asalamu Aleykom Warahmatullah.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

My Goal in life is to have my Emaan strong and to be able to face Allah Yaumul Qiyamat and to be among the prophet muhammed صلي الله عليه و سلم ummah.

May Allah keep us all safe from Fitnatul Shaitaan:tti_sister:

palestine

Servant of Allah
walaykum wasalam. my goal in life is to be a righteous, pious muslimah. i want to be one who pleases Allah in all sections of life. i want to be zawjatu saliha(righteous wife), i want to raise my kids to be mujahideen, muminin- those who work for the deen, who devote themselves to allah in all aspects of their lives. i want to be able to free the lands of islam and to act upon the quran and sunnah and to establish that in islamic countries who lack that. my goals in life include: feeding the poor, getting rid of injustice, and uniting the ummah. i want to gather my muslim brothers and sisters and be able to discuss and talk with them so that we may come to an agreement to make our communities bigger and prosperous in a way that is pleasing to Allah. my goal in life is to be able to stand up against injustice, to not fear a human being but rather to fear allah. my goal is to attain paradise as my final abode. i want to be able to help others see the truth- i want to help them to get back to islam. i want to teach the elderly who have lost hope of learning- who think that it's too late to learn. i want to help our ummah young and old to act upon the deen as i want to. and my goal in life is also to attain marytrdom for the sake of Allah. i want to die in the path of allah.
those are my goals in life.
PS: also to educate myself to the best of my ability in the deen so that i may teach it to others. i want to be an islamic teacher with islamic morals and values and who resembles islam in my daily life..
salam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
oh i forgot to answer how i want to accomplish it: i want to accomplish it by following the quran and sunnah and by working hard in life, in school and in deen.

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum

After reading that threads above i think i have some disease in my heart. I really dont know what is wrong with me but almost all my demands about my future , dunyavi :(
As if have any guarantee for hereafter i keep on like that. With your duas and Allahs support i ll be able to constitute ideal muslim character inshallah.

I congratulate all of you for your threads, MashAllah..

Say: "O People of the Book! Come to a proposition that
is the same for us and you – that we should worship
none but God, not associate any partners with Him, and
not take one another as lords besides God." If they turn
away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims." (Qur'an,
3:64)

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom,

My goals in life are to increase my iman and prepare for the hereafter. I want to set a good example for my children and family and continue dawa and spread the good tidings of Islam whenever I can. Also, as I am more mature than most of the members of TTI, I want to be a part of all of us having mutual respect for one another inside of and outside of the Muslim community. We should learn not to judge any people within our Islamic community or other People of the Book outside of the Muslim community or any other people. Let us serve Allah and be steadfast in worship, compassionate and humble, in the way our beloved Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) showed us. Allah will be everyone's final judge and he is the Most Merciful and All Knowing.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
my goal in life is to get married and to get to my goal is by traveling :)

:salam2: brother

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't think about it TOO much... you'll get tired, and you'll only get married when it's your time... May Allah help you find a good wife in this life and that would accompany you to Jannat al-firdawsh al-ahlaa/paradise

a_brother

Make dua for us all

My goal...

my goal in this life is to prepare for my after-life... to be accepted/rida by Allah (and to see him in Jannah...ameeeen)

Plan...

try to practice my five pillars:
--Salat --pray on time and pray any extra that i can. try to pray most of my prayers in masjid. try to have qushuu in my salat. memorize more from Quran and teach what i know...
--Zakat --pay zakat and donate as much as i can. if i get to have the ability, i would like to build mosque
--Ramadan --fast every ramadan and other days out of ramadan,
--Sahada --say sahada as often and make dikr as much as i can by trying to keep what i hear (Quran, islamic lectures, and anasheed) and who i gather with (brothers who have similar goals (and sisters from the web like this site TTI))
--Hajj --attend Hajj as soon as i can.

other than the five pillars:
--to marry a sister with good character and fears and loves Allah
--try to be successful in this life as in financially and building a good family
--try to keep a good connection with family and friends

May Allah help us all to enter paradise/Jannat al-firdawsh al-alaa

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom dear brothers & sisters,
Wow........immmmmh....... my goal in life!
That's a bit hard to say.
Wish you asked 10 years ,ago.lol
Things were a lot clearer then.
I had a lot of goals/dreams in life but now I have only one & it is to "fall in love with Allah".
Can you say something like that?
I love Allah, of course.
However, I don't feel it is enough or true enough.
I want to make my life totally faithful to Him.
I want to know Him & understand His actions better.
My goals were all noble ones, don't get me wrong.
But I believe that this is the one thing & the one thing only that will complete my being forever.
Thanks
Salamo Alikom
:tti_sister:

nafesa

muslim gurl
Asalamu aleykum sisters and brothers
Woooooow beautiful goals my Allah help you achieve your goals………..amiin
My goals are to be a good muslimah and to meet Allah in jannah to be a righteous wife and to find the pious husband who fears his lord and to raise my children in the right path insha’allah…….. And also to be a martyrdom (die for the cause of Allah)
My goals in this dunyah is to be a doctor after 9 years insha’allah I don’t want to fail or waste time insha’allah I want to help the Muslim ummah and re-unity them insha’allah
It makes me sad and helpless when I see the Muslim world being killed.
I ask you one thing can you please make du’a for me and for all the Muslim ummah to achieve their goals ……………amiin
Jazakalahu kheir all
:tti_sister:

alafil63

Assad the Quiet
my goal.

First goal is to care to my Granma at my best, because this will give great reward from Allah
she is Catholic but she is very faithful, also if she is a non believer, but is the person that was as my mother and i need obey care and be sweet with her, because her love for me. Heaven is under mothers foot, and she was as a mother for me.

My second goal is go out of Italy, because i hate much this place of miscreants-ok i was born in Italy but isnt a good place as once was- and seek living in a Muslim place, like Tunisia, Libya or Morocco-sure NOT when war rage, like Lebanon because im a peaceful one and i want live in peace with the majority of my neighbors, NOR in Sciith places like Iran because i follow Sunnah and not Sciah. This will happen when my Granma will pass, until she live i will obey and care for her.

Also, another goal will be marry, because im a man and i need a companion in my life.But i want a FAITHFUL companion, not a lady that want only become italian citizen then flee. I will seek for a very faithful girl to marry and give my love at her, and my fealty. I hope to find a young one, in this way when i die she will become my heir and have a good life without ask or become poor. I like think to others.

These are my goals in life, may Allah will bless me will the success.