What is your opinion of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salam

Okay that is not Islam..that is one just unleashing their anger...and that picture "make a mushroom cloud over Israel" hello but if you do that you will also kill the Palestinian and the Christians as well. I don't agree with the Zionist movement, but I do not agree will killing all the jews.

dianek

Because it is propogating a hateful portrait and he his acting HAPPY about others deaths....just makes me sick!

learnermuslim

Salaams,

haven't gone through site and to be honest don't know if want to, but just wanted to say something related about violence.

Islam and of course Allah, hates violence. It is the last resort and even then when being done purely for self defence. I think non-religious people immediately spring to the hellfire and brimstone wordings / sections of all the Holy books, ignoring and the preceeding umpteen pages about peace, leniency and forgiveness. But what Allah won't allow is for us to be walked over, or allow people who committ the most atrocious crimes to get away with it at the expense of other civilised people.

Angry People may try to use the cover of Islam and they will fool misguided, ignorant and other angry people, but not for ever and certainly not with Allah's help.

Fi amanAllah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Because it is propogating a hateful portrait and he his acting HAPPY about others deaths....just makes me sick!
This is the first time Ive come accross this particular site but I did find this somewhere .."We condemn acts of terror which target innocent civilans, or violate covenants and pacts. Furthermore, we do not believe that such acts are legitimate in Islam"

I think what I would disagree with about it is the 'moderate' aspect, I dont believe theres such thing as a moderate muslim..

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
:salam2:
sis Isra! I just have to go off topic lol. I love your signature! Ma sha´Allaah!
:ma::muslim_child: so smart lil' muslimah!

3:54

I am irked by these sites because they jump to extremes to quickly, there are fantastic ayahs in the Qu'ran (like all of them) that preach moderation;

"Commit no excess: for God loveth not those given to excess." (5:87)

"And those who when they expend neither exceed the limit nor they are straitened and remain in between the two on the middle path." (25:67)

InshaAllah we are all guided on the right path!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
This site is really pathetic and whats worse it that people fall into this trap thinking this is really Islam. :wasalam:

Córdoba

This site makes me so mad...........what do you think?

RevolutionMuslim.com

Why give them the publicity then sister? Soon enough, a couple of hundred people will read this, follow the link onto the forum boosting their traffic. They won't be annoyed, in fact it's more likely they'll thank you!

wasalam

whitehijab

Why give them the publicity then sister? Soon enough, a couple of hundred people will read this, follow the link onto the forum boosting their traffic. They won't be annoyed, in fact it's more likely they'll thank you!

wasalam

brother cordoba, i don't think sister Dianek's intention is to support the link...she just want to express her feelings about them...
Allah knows best.

:wasalam:
:muslim_child:

Córdoba

brother cordoba, i don't think sister Dianek's intention is to support the link...she just want to express her feelings about them...
Allah knows best.

I know sister but don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that Sister Diane is supporting them or anything like that :redface: All I'm saying is with things like this, it's better to ignore unless you have means with which to combat it.

Otherwise you'll be giving them more attention than they would ever get increasing the number of people who might potentially get influenced by their ignorance. You catch my drift? All I'm saying is, its better to give them as little exposure as possible.

Wasalam

whitehijab

I know sister but don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that Sister Diane is supporting them or anything like that :redface: All I'm saying is with things like this, it's better to ignore unless you have means with which to combat it.

Otherwise you'll be giving them more attention than they would ever get increasing the number of people who might potentially get influenced by their ignorance. You catch my drift? All I'm saying is, its better to give them as little exposure as possible.

Wasalam

owh ok, i got ur msg..with respect sorry about that brother
i misunderstand it b4 :shymuslima1:

why sister u read such webs?
right is like light and wrong is like darkness. If u want to avoid the darkness u have to bring the light. SO learn islam correctly as much as possible then u will be able to give them answer without knowing their objection first.
Bring the light in ur home , darkness will run away from ur home.

nizar83

selemu aleikum, maybe its better if we do not pay any attention to such sites,,
by talking about them we maybe may cause more people to actually visit these sites,,,shaitaan is always waiting for these situations to keep us away from what is good en haqq..

i have to say i feel why a person gets angry after seeing sites like you have mentioned dianek..
i havent visited it..nor will i ever insha allah

its hard enough as it is lol

ma3a selema

ajazz

Assalamualikum

i have not visited the site nor will i.
but this site could be fake, just to defame Islam or may be not
i don't want to visit and increase their hits

When Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) became angry at someone else's wrong actions or disbeliefs, he never expressed it with his hand or tongue. His companions knew that he was angry by just looking at his face, which would turn red and with some sweat on his forehead, and he would keep quiet for a moment, trying to control himself.

http://tinyurl.com/27c3rc
this is a nice read

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
By visiting anti islamic websites ,we just make it more popular .The more visits they get the more popularity sites get ...So it will be us who helps spreading such lies ,by visiting those sites ...
So please, to all of us ,don't help to spread such information ,dont send it to all your friends and etc..

They want the reaction from us and this is what they exactly get and ITS WE MUSLIMS WHO MAKE THOSE SITE POPULAR BY SPREADING THAT FALSH INFORMATION .
WHEN WE GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT?

waaleikum salam

Assalamualikum

i have not visited the site nor will i.
but this site could be fake, just to defame Islam or may be not
i don't want to visit and increase their hits

i agree....there r millions of webs out there...jz a few days ago i accidentally was searching for some ayah n this weird stupid freedom website came....at first i thought it was bout Islam n then it had some things saying 10 tips on how to corner muslims from there own book....who know wats black n white nowadays...everything is changing color nowadays n my advise would b to look on top of tti it says:

the hatred some people might show towards Islam and the ill-practices of some Muslims should not hinder a Person from seeking the truth!

ok now one more time read it again until it doesnt fit into our heads

actually this thread sums it all up http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30288

so we shouldnt show the these dumb webs cause there r millions of those out there so why the focus on this 1?!
:SMILY309:

Status
Not open for further replies.