"What (Muslim) Women Want"

Would U prefer to be 1 of 2 of your husband's wives Or marry a former "player"?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmuslimah

Agreed, you can study something all you want. But the old adage makes sense here: You have to walk the walk to understand.

Mashallah mashallah sister, yes i have studied this topic alhamdullaih so please refrain from patronising me, i have spoken with scholars of islam about it and i have thus developed a learned stance on it.your talking about ummah sister but you dont even know how to talk to ONE person, i mean look at your points and how many times your been highly disrespectful.

You have to walk the walk to understand.
yes i agree like ive been saying ALLLLL along perhaps you should be put in the situation of some women who HAVE been part of pologamous marriages before you go on like you know pologamy is the solution for every marriage, its NOT.

let me use your words to perhaps help you understand.

You have to walk the walk to understand.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..are you ok.

I think you need to refrain from posting on this subject. It is not good for your health and if you are fasting it is not good for your fast.

Why are you so upset? It is a good thing that you have a learned stance on this subject. What does that have to do with me upholding what is the Law of Allah?

We have a choice. A Believing man is permitted up to four wives. That is the law of Allah. Those are the Words of Allah.

Now you can argue all you want but the bottom line is this is what Allah has given permission for a Believer.

If a man wishes to have four wives that is his right.

And yes, sister...I along with 30,000 sisters InshaAllah are willing,today, to become second or third wife.

So yes I am willing to walk the walk..I fear only Allah.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Thread closed, I think the discussions are getting unnecessarily personal and offence will be taken if this develops any further.

Also, JohnXL: As you may have noticed, this site contains a vast amount of information on the religion of Islaam and as you are 'Undecided' in religion, let me direct you to some of our basic beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.