What should I do?

Al Qassimi

:salam2:

Sometimes my mind is thinking in alot of stuff and when it comes to prayer time, I can't focuse.

Second thing, is I am growing my beard. I'm thinking of trimming(Not removing it) it till I finish college.(My beard is still not compelete btw) Help me out here

palestine

Servant of Allah
firstly seek refuge in allah from the devil- and do a lot of good deeds and whenever shaytan whispers ask allah for protection. inshallah it will go away.
secondly- if it is still a good amount then just trim it a little to make a straight, if you are doing it so that you won't be targeted because you're in college and a muslim- then my advice is- don't do it bro. but if it is just for the sake of trimming then do so. everyone wants a clean beard, that is well maintained. hope the best for you. don't worry too much. as for salah well- everyone has a shaytan that distracts them, just do your best. salam.

Al Qassimi

Shukran:), anyone else who would like to state some thing here do so. I would love your opinions. Also, does anybody know if we can trim the eyebrows? or it is not allowed at all.