what the heck?

umm hussain

Allah sent messengers to every nation but with time people forget and start associating partners in worship with Allah therefore going astray. The shaytan is also playing a role to lead people away from worshiping . So yes the Aztecs will have nothing similar with Muslims because with time they have gone astray

Solemn_G

The Prophets

As-salaamu alaikum,

There have been several thousands of messengers sent to several civilizations, BUT just because they were sent does not mean that the people listened to them. Isn't their denial of the worship of Allah(SWT) the reason they were wiped from the Earth? The likeness of them can be found in the people of Prophet Nuh(pbuh), the tribe of Thamud of Prophet Saleh(pbuh), the people of Pharoah(the Ancient Egyptians) who denied the message of Prophet Musa (pbuh), and the tribes of several other messangers. These civilizations were extremely developed and powerful and yet they were still wiped from the Earth without a trace until uncovered in modern time.

It is very likely that messengers came to the people of the American continents long ago and evidently the people choose not to heed the word of Allah(SWT)'s messangers, and thus they were destroyed. Not to mention the fact that the final Prophet and messanger Muhammad(pbuh) has already come for all of mankind and therefore the message of Allah(SWT) has spread around the world to every nation and continent giving mankind one last chance to take heed.

Here are some exerts from Surah Al-Qamar (The Moon)
"The folk of Noah denied before them, yea, they denied Our slave and said: A madman; and he was repulsed"[054.009]
"So he cried unto his Lord, saying: I am vanquished, so give help."[054.010]
"Then opened We the gates of heaven with pouring water"[ 054.011]
"And caused the earth to gush forth springs, so that the waters met for a predestined purpose."[054.012]...
..."Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings!"[054.016]

"(The tribe of) A'ad rejected warnings. Then how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings."[054.018]
"Lo! We let loose on them a raging wind on a day of constant calamity,"[054.019]
"Sweeping men away as though they were uprooted trunks of palm-trees."[054.020]
"Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings!" [054.021]

"(The tribe of) Thamud rejected warnings"[054.023]
"For they said; Is it a mortal man, alone among us, that we are to follow? Then indeed we should fall into error and madness." [054.024]
"Hath the remembrance been given unto him alone among us? Nay, but he is a rash liar."[054.025]
"(Unto their warner it was said): To-morrow they will know who is the rash liar."[054.026]
"Lo! We are sending the she-camel as a test for them; so watch them and have patience;"[054.027]
"And inform them that the water is to be shared between (her and) them. Every drinking will be witnessed." [054.028]
"But they call their comrade and he took and hamstrung (her)." [054.029]
"Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings"[054.030]
"Lo! We sent upon them one Shout, and they became as the dry twigs (rejected by) the builder of a cattle-fold." [054.031]
"And warnings came in truth unto the house of Pharaoh"[054.041]
"Who denied Our revelations, every one. Therefore We grasped them with the grasp of the Mighty, the Powerful" [054.042]

Saddaqallah hul Azim (Allah the Most High always Speaks the Truth)

Salaam

Loobna

USA? sorry, there was no USA in 16th century, but American Continent was there which was not discovered by Columbus but some Muslims had already gone there long ago. And this is not my claim but written in the history book. People just cant digest that Muslims did something special, so their changed Muslim scientists names. Similarly they name columbus for discovering America and very few people who know history they know its just a hoax.

Wassalaam.
VE

:salam2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lEHQKy62LI

:wasalam: